Fortmount Apartment

Rating 53 Total Reviews

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
7th Feb 2017
4.0

Thought it was a hostel. It was not! Do not sleep here as a backpacker. No reception, no wifi, no breakfast and a lot of people coming in and out

• Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Jan 2017
6.9

Look great place to stay but not really what I would call a hostel. It's just an apartment in an apartment block. Very hard to find. The directions on the website aren't very useful. Make sure to get extra directions from the owner. The owner is not there. He just comes by once in a while to collect money. Poor security as the front door does not lock. . I'm not sure how often the sheets are washed. (Not often is my guess) Good wifi. Close to town. Cheap.

14th Nov 2016
5.1

This is tourist trap. Pictures on the website does not match with reality. Quite dirty place

• dimagiak1132
  • Russia, Male, 25-30
24th Oct 2016
2.6

I was more lucky than one of previous reviewers - my reservation was not lost but simply disregarded. When I arrived to the apartment I had to wait for the owner for one hour just to hear that in a room booked by me stays somebody else, althouth I received a confirmation from both hostelworld and a personal email from the owner. He tried to corrrect his mistake and brought me to a (worn out) hotel in the neighbourhood for the same price but this is not what you expect when you reserve a property