6.5
Good 45 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 45 Total Reviews
Fortmount Apartment Located at Langata Road 50 meters North of T Mall, , Nairobi.
Kenya

• juliabolt715
  • USA, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2016
2.0

This was very hard to find with no sign only a '5' etched into the door with what looked like a knife. They had lost my reservation and told me that they had no room very unapologetically. When I showed them my reservation, they only said it was made by a third party. Did not try to find me another place to stay. I was a single woman, alone, at 9:45 at night in Nairobi, a city I had never been to. This could have been a very bad situation. I left and they didn't even say goodbye.

• India, Male, 31-40
11th Aug 2016

I have visited nairobi for 10 days and stayed at fortmond appartment the place is seem nice and homely and i have cooked myself and enjoyed with dormitory bed it rent is very cheap then others entaire nairobi. I recoment you all stay enjoy stay from fortmond appartment.

• China, Female, 31-40
21st Mar 2016
6.9

1.Actually, it is more like a share apartment with a part-time clean lady. Need to call George several times for response but a nice guy. 2.Good position, from downtown to house only 10-15mins bus or 30mins walking. 3.Convenient for shopping, eating and transportation. T-mall is near-by. 4. But there is no wifi, it seems common in Kenya. Better to buy a sim card.

• Denmark, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Mar 2016
6.0

Got cleaned every day, but it's an old apartment. No drain in the toilet so when you shower there will be water all over the place. No wifi at the dorm... Only one heater on the stow works.. No net against mosquitos.. think I hold the record for mosquito bites in one night... :-( All in all a good place despite the few bumps. Was the cheapest we could find and therefore overall ok. I can recommend this just don't expect too much.