Fortmount Apartment Reviews

Langata Road 50 meters North of T Mall, Nairobi, Kenya

The Apartment is the place to be. George the owner is very helpful. He gave me and my family the best hospitality. T Mall has everything you need. I didn't have a reason to travel to town. Also for the few things that were missing in the kitchen few cookeries he bought upon request straight away. I also got a discount on my last stay as my flight was late at night. Keep up good work. I will definitely come back again.

• 23rd Sep 2014

This place did the trick.Better value than staying at a hostel and the location was right next to T-Mall. Unfortunately access is difficult due to a limited key availability.This is a problem.The place is a little hard to find (it is actually located direction BEHIND T-MALL). If going there from the centre turn left from Langata road onto Mai Mahiu Rd.When you have just passed the T-Mall building turn left again direction to walk down a driveway/alley. It is on your right hand side after 30m