6.8
Good 46 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 46 Total Reviews
Fortmount Apartment Located at Langata Road 50 meters North of T Mall, , Nairobi.
Kenya

• juliabolt715
  • USA, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2016
2.0

This was very hard to find with no sign only a '5' etched into the door with what looked like a knife. They had lost my reservation and told me that they had no room very unapologetically. When I showed them my reservation, they only said it was made by a third party. Did not try to find me another place to stay. I was a single woman, alone, at 9:45 at night in Nairobi, a city I had never been to. This could have been a very bad situation. I left and they didn't even say goodbye.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Aug 2016
7.4

George the owner was really nice and really helpful, great value for money but got really bitten by mosquitoes so would recommend mosquito nets and those things you burn

• India, Male, 31-40
11th Aug 2016

I have visited nairobi for 10 days and stayed at fortmond appartment the place is seem nice and homely and i have cooked myself and enjoyed with dormitory bed it rent is very cheap then others entaire nairobi. I recoment you all stay enjoy stay from fortmond appartment.