6.4
Good 49 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 49 Total Reviews
Fortmount Apartment Located at Langata Road 50 meters North of T Mall, , Nairobi.
Kenya
Nairobi 00200 Langata Road 50 meters North of T Mall
64% 49
-1.3097801 36.8187475
    Rooms available

14th Nov 2016
5.1

This is tourist trap. Pictures on the website does not match with reality. Quite dirty place

• dimagiak1132
  • Russia, Male, 25-30
24th Oct 2016
2.6

I was more lucky than one of previous reviewers - my reservation was not lost but simply disregarded. When I arrived to the apartment I had to wait for the owner for one hour just to hear that in a room booked by me stays somebody else, althouth I received a confirmation from both hostelworld and a personal email from the owner. He tried to corrrect his mistake and brought me to a (worn out) hotel in the neighbourhood for the same price but this is not what you expect when you reserve a property

26th Aug 2016

Fortmount apartment gives very good value of money. Clean place, located in good area : near t- mall (where u can find everything) and some local pubs & resturants and about 20 min' from town in matatu for 50 ksh. The staff is very friendly and the owner (george) can help anytime u want. Wi-fi is supplied and same hot water, there is kitchen there with option to cook. Really good place to stay at.

• juliabolt715
  • USA, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2016
2.0

This was very hard to find with no sign only a '5' etched into the door with what looked like a knife. They had lost my reservation and told me that they had no room very unapologetically. When I showed them my reservation, they only said it was made by a third party. Did not try to find me another place to stay. I was a single woman, alone, at 9:45 at night in Nairobi, a city I had never been to. This could have been a very bad situation. I left and they didn't even say goodbye.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Aug 2016
7.4

George the owner was really nice and really helpful, great value for money but got really bitten by mosquitoes so would recommend mosquito nets and those things you burn

• India, Male, 31-40
11th Aug 2016

I have visited nairobi for 10 days and stayed at fortmond appartment the place is seem nice and homely and i have cooked myself and enjoyed with dormitory bed it rent is very cheap then others entaire nairobi. I recoment you all stay enjoy stay from fortmond appartment.