Fortuna Hostel Reviews

Pelesos str 61/ Liepkalnio 2, Vilnius, Lithuania

I would like to give six stars but not just five. It's very cheap, warm and comfortable and near bus and train station and a supermarket. The bathrooms and kitchen are clean and nice. The hostel keeper is the best in the world. She let us put our luggage after we checked out. When we went back to retrieve it, we were all wet and felt cold because of sunk in the rain. She was so kind that she let us use the kitchen, towers and take a hot shower. I am really grateful and feel lucky.

• 25th Jan 2016
  • Taiwan

A fairly decent hostel. It's a 5 min walk from Old Town. The staff were mixed. Kristina was full of chat and recommendations but the rest were barely able to give smiles. A good welcome can go a long way. Folk travel big distances. Had a guy with a creature snore in my dorm so my whole experience was tarnished. Ear plugs didn't quite do the job. It's got all ye need and is clean. Some really good folk were there same time,but atmosphere is quiet. That's fine by me. Enjoy!

old sheets,old furniture,nonpleasure

Place closest train station . Good if u need to travel very early. bed was comfy. Not a party hostel. No lockers btw. Just luggage storage room. Which was a bit of a pain.

The hostel is located in 5 minutes walk from railway station and close to city centre (but to be honest there are many other hostels in this area). The 7-bed basic mixed dormitory was small but warm (it was rather cold outside) and I enjoyed the bunk bed, it was wide, not too high and very comfortable. The only disappointing thing in that everything there (kitchen, rooms, linen, furniture) was – well, not dirty but old and it wasn't pleasure to use it. I will try another place next time.

Our room was dirty, a lot of spider grid and too much humidity, We can't ventilate and the system was broken. The bed sheet was old and wrong size for our beds.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Good position, it lacks the typical hostel atmosphere, it's ok if you just need a place to sleep not too far from the city center and very cheap