Fortuna Hostel Reviews

Pelesos str 61/ Liepkalnio 2, Vilnius, Lithuania

Close to the train tracks so you need earplugs. Besides, the sheets were very small and did not cover the entire bed.

Good location,helpful staff But hanging clothes is a problem coz ppl smoke at balcony. My clothes got the scent of smoke....

Good hostel, looked a bit shabby from the outside but the inside was neat. Dorms were super cheap, so that's good, and the staff was very friendly.

• 27th Jul 2014

We booked a double room in Fortuna Hostel, so we were quite surprised to be taken to an apartment for four persons in the Old Town hostel, just down the street (same owners apparently). Reception was still at Fortuna, so it was a bit of a back-and-forth with the bags, but overall the staff were nice and it was a nice surprise to have a kitchen. Facilities in the apartment were quite basic, and not too clean, but overall fine.

Very helpful staff, good location, cheap, rooms nice enough, and lots of free food also :) It was our second time in this hostel, with a small child, no problems at all. We will come back ;)

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Lithuania

The property is near of train station. It is spacious and clean.

My room faces the train tracks so there was noise most of the time I was there. The locker was too small for anything except a laptop and money. Luggage had to be placed under the bed, not too bad because the entrance door to the room can be locked. Everything was fine including enough bathrooms to accommodate the travelers. My only complaint is noise.

close to both bus and train station and Gate of Dawn, just a bit far from center(it depends if you choose to stay closer to station or center). staff are nice, they let me stay until late night to wait for my night bus. only the rooms are a bit smelly.