Fortune Jongno Hostel Reviews

38, Samil-daero, 32ga-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

The service was great and you couldn't ever ask for a better staff. They were super helpful and often asked about our plans for the day and came up with suggestions as for what to do and where to go. When my friend felt sick, one of the staff members walked me to a pharmacy pharmacy because I didn't know where to go and he made sure I got the right medicine for her. I treasure the memories I made during my stay at Fortune Hostel and I hope to be able to come back and stay with them again soon!

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Denmark

It has to be your choice if you're looking for a hostel in the best localization in Seoul. The hosts are so incredibly warm and kind, we'll always remember them.

I lived in hostel for 2 night. My staff so okey and facilities its not okey. For breakfast its nothing only boil eggs and bread. The location of hostel not clear on the direction. So hard for find

I do wish there were more space for socialising, but other than that this hostel was perfect for me. Really, really good location. The staff are incredibly genuine, friendly and helpful. The dorms are a good size and the beds are fine. I will definitely recommend this hostel to people in the future.

The team working here was great. But the room was really small for four of us to share, the shower is in the same room as the toilet and this room is always very wet, breakfast is just toast and eggs with no choice of toast toppings. The location is gooD with eveverything being walkable. But the hostel needs clearer directions, go out of exit 6 from the train station and then turn left up the first alleyway and walk straight past all the Korean BBQ pkaces and a left just before Seoul 53 hotel.

I have a really good stay at Fortune, great environment. Thanks for everything ^^

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Jinbo is awesome and the man that runs this place is super nice and friendly. They provided snacks and alcohol at night and we all had a great time

Excellent hostel, with hotel style facilities, situated in a great location to access all the sites of Seoul. This place is made all the better thanks to its incredibly helpful, welcoming and friendly staff. I ended up going out twice on a night time with the staff and I'm heading back to Seoul to see them all before leaving South Korea. After 7 months of backpacking, take it from me, not one to miss.