Fortune Jongno Hostel

Superb 101 Total Reviews
Superb 101 Total Reviews

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
12th May 2017

Very friendly hosts and great hostel for its price!

• nabilhilman
  • Malaysia, Male, 25-30
15th Mar 2017

We do really enjoyed our stay in Fortune Hostel. Easy access to subway and not to far from tourist attractions. Will definitely come back again.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

It was my very first time staying at a hostel and I don't regret it! I arrived late at night and the staff member at the desk helped me carry my luggage and tried to explain everything to me in the easiest way. Bedrooms are always clean and are quite of a good size, it's located near the subway station and I found it easily. Overall it was the best experience I had, I will definitely return someday!

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017
7.1

I stayed at Fortune for two nights, but didn't see much other than my room and the hot water dispenser. I booked a bed in the 4-bed dorm, but ended up having it for myself, which was fine with me. I don't have many complaints, only that although it was very cold I had to go downstairs to ask for the heating to be turned on the second night and I am fairly sure it did not get turned on until quite late the first night, if at all. Loved the location, though.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
20th Jan 2017

The place is quite difficult to find, it took us like 30min to find it. However, the location is very good as it is near anguk and jongno3ga station. There's also bus to a few popular places like myeongdong, dongdaemun, namsam tower. The owner is very friendly, helpful and approachable. They provide floor heating in winter :)