Fortune Jongno Hostel Reviews

38, Samil-daero, 32ga-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Location is great, everything is easy to reach via metro.

The service was great and you couldn't ever ask for a better staff. They were super helpful and often asked about our plans for the day and came up with suggestions as for what to do and where to go. When my friend felt sick, one of the staff members walked me to a pharmacy pharmacy because I didn't know where to go and he made sure I got the right medicine for her. I treasure the memories I made during my stay at Fortune Hostel and I hope to be able to come back and stay with them again soon!

• 22nd Jul 2015
  • Denmark

It has to be your choice if you're looking for a hostel in the best localization in Seoul. The hosts are so incredibly warm and kind, we'll always remember them.

I lived in hostel for 2 night. My staff so okey and facilities its not okey. For breakfast its nothing only boil eggs and bread. The location of hostel not clear on the direction. So hard for find

I do wish there were more space for socialising, but other than that this hostel was perfect for me. Really, really good location. The staff are incredibly genuine, friendly and helpful. The dorms are a good size and the beds are fine. I will definitely recommend this hostel to people in the future.