Forum House Hotel Reviews

36/26 Krabi Road, Krabi, Thailand

An OK place to stay the night. Staff were helpful and friendly. A little hard to find, it is near the Boonsiam hotel in Krabi town, not to be confused with another place with the same name in Ao Nang.

Great hostel if you want to party. Next to a bar, everyone keeps you from sleeping until 4am. Great hotel, centered but not a good place for a hostel.

I rated this property lower than expected because the staff was unable to help us with any questions we had about the area and I felt like the property was empty and there was no ability to mix with other travelers. Regarding the staff, I asked if there was any way to Ao Nang and he told me that it was a 300B taxi but he would take us for 200B. Well I found out later that day that the trucks will take anyone for 50B. I felt like he was trying to make money off of me instead of helping.

• 15th Mar 2015