Forum House Hotel Reviews

36/26 Krabi Road, Krabi, Thailand

Great hostel if you want to party. Next to a bar, everyone keeps you from sleeping until 4am. Great hotel, centered but not a good place for a hostel.

I rated this property lower than expected because the staff was unable to help us with any questions we had about the area and I felt like the property was empty and there was no ability to mix with other travelers. Regarding the staff, I asked if there was any way to Ao Nang and he told me that it was a 300B taxi but he would take us for 200B. Well I found out later that day that the trucks will take anyone for 50B. I felt like he was trying to make money off of me instead of helping.

• 15th Mar 2015

This place is located just a little walk away from the noise and bustle of the night market. It is a really quiet spot. The 4-bed room we booked was clean and very spacious. Even though his English was so-so, the guy at the reception desk was extremely helpful. He booked trips for us, drove us to the pier for Koh Yao Noi for 600 Bahts and arranged a boat straight away for the same price, and he even booked for us our next hostel there. Overall, great place!

• 23rd Feb 2015

Clean, nice place to stay. Room and bathroom were clean. Internet is spotty and it's a little out of the way but I would recommend it to anyone.

• 14th Feb 2015

The Hostel itself was good, I really liked our room and the shower was warm. Unfortunately, the hostel staff did not really speak English, so when we asked for a room with the price we found on hostelworld, he did not really understand and when he finally did he did not want to give us the room for this price, so i had to book it online in front of his eyes. Otherwise, the location is okay, its a very cozy town. Its just a little bit hard to find in the first place.

Goo location. Short walk to the night market. A bit hard to find, best to take a taxi to get there.

The staff didn't have a record of our reservation through Hostel World and seemed quite disorganized. The location is off a neglected side-street and quite difficult to find. However, it was clean and the price was very reasonable.