Forum House Hotel Reviews

36/26 Krabi Road, Krabi, Thailand

I needed a last minute place to stay since I was arriving in Krabi late at night. It's a short walk from the main road, so I was able to take the Krabi Town bus from the airport. My accommodations were spotless and well maintained. Basic amenities were provided, including towels, bottled water, and kettle. The Forum House staff didn't speak very English well, but they were pleasant and tried to be as helpful as possible. Overall, it was a very decent overnight stay!

• 6th Apr 2014
  • mikejlee

Staff were great, free tea coffee and water when ever you like. Quiet location but not a far walk to local markets and good restaurants. Good base for us 15mins from airport. Very clean large rooms.