Four Courts Hostel

8.2
Fabulous 6611 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2017

Stayed here for two nights in 12 bed dorm. The room was clean and the beds comfortable (I had no problem getting to sleep whatsoever). My only gripe was with the bathroom, which was shared with an adjoining room. Whilst the showers and toilets were clean enough there was very little privacy when showering as people were coming in and out to use the bathroom. The staff were very welcoming, and available 24/7 to answer any questions.

• Australia, Female, 41+
20th Aug 2017

Good facilities and generous breakfast.

• lilyc98
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2017

The staff here were really helpful and nice! I was in line while one of them was dealing with a lady who was getting upset due to the language barrier and he was very calm and professional. The room itself was nice and had everything I needed for my one night stay. Good location, 10ish minute walk from the main temple bar area.

15th Aug 2017

I loved staying at this hostel because of the location, staff, cleanliness, and free breakfast! It was only a 15 minute walk to the Guinness brewery, st Patrick's cathedral, lots of pubs, and shopping center. I was only here for one night but I got to see SO much and never paid for transportation. And the staff, to boot, was super helpful and answered all my questions. I recommend the walking tour for sure!

Thanks for the awesome review. means the world to us. Happy and Safe Travels :)

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2017
8.0

Staff was overwhelming! Really helpful and pleasant. Stayed at a mixed 6 bed dorm but bathroom wasn't cleaned for 2 out of my 3 days stay. Overall the cost-benefit was worth it.

Hi there. The guys on reception are pretty awesome. Bathrooms are cleaned on a dialy basis.... maybe your other rooms mates used it after it was cleaned??? Delighted you had a good time, Happy Travels :)

• Slovenia, Male, 41+
12th Aug 2017

Nice clean room, good value for money. Good location.

Thanks Guys :)

11th Aug 2017
7.4

This place is great if you know that what you're getting is basic budget accommodation. Which I think is quite obvious from the price and the photos. What I found quite annoying was that the showerroom for our room was not sealed properly and was leaking into the bedroom. It is unfortunate that we discovered where there leak was coming from on my departure day and only after noticing that all of my luggage was completely soaked. If they can fix this then it'd be better.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
9th Aug 2017
7.7

Decent spot. Excellent wifi.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
8th Aug 2017

This place was fantastic. Any negative reviews would have to be some extenuating circumstance because I couldn't find a flaw if I tried. The rooms were nice, and the staff were extremely helpful. The value couldn't be beat. My partner and I were both very please with our stay at Four Courts Hostel

• England, Male, 31-40
4th Aug 2017
8.0

Great hostel, clean, bright, good free breakfast, cages under bed and security access to the front door and the rooms. The only big let down was the shower facilities. They were clean, but there simply wasn't enough of them. Where I was staying there were potentially if full 25-28 people all using 2 showers and 2 toilets. There was no separation between men's and women's, all unisex. If you are bashful, this wont work for you. There was hardly anywhere to hang wet towels, etc.