Four Courts Hostel Reviews

15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (Adjacent to Temple Bar), Dublin, Ireland

a lot of long term guests, 90% of the kitchen didn't work - which was a pain in the ass since all the long terms cooked all the time. not well equipped as well. the rooms were tidy tho & the staff was really nice

Great location to city centre. Staff were really friendly and helpful. The only thing was that our toilet was blocked.

Thanks for review. Next time you stay, let us know if there are any maintenance problems ;)

We, a family of four, booked a room for four, so it felt like having a private room and still enjoy the atmosphere of a hostel which brought back nice memories. The building is old but well kept. The staff is making the difference: very friendly, very helpful, very professional and very nice looking! Excellent!

• 25th Jul 2015

Awww thanks for all the compliments. Great to hear that you had a good time :)

Really enjoyed our stay, I would definitely stay there again!

• 25th Jul 2015

Thanks for your great review :) Hope to see you again

The location was in walking distance to everything, however the building next door had some shady characters. As our cab dropped us off a the hostel, a fight was taking place next door. Also, two people who were not staying at the hostel, waited outside until we were let in the door and followed us in. They were stopped by the front desk worker. The rooms were clean and good sized. Rather weird staying in a room with someone who has been living there since September however.

WiFi is very good!

Cleanliness : we put only "average" because of the bathroom in our room, it needs to be cleanse. Otherwise the room was clean, same for the other facilities. The staff was really nice and helpful. The hostel is well located (5-10min to Temple Bar). We recommend!

• 17th Jul 2015

My stay at Four Courts was awesome for the most part. The Internet connection was weak, however. I ended up using one of the hostel's computers, and that was much better. Otherwise, I had a fantastic experience there, and the employees were welcoming and helpful.

Thanks for your review. Great to hear you had a good time with us. We wish you all the best on your travels :)

The hostel was in a great location, and I always felt safe while I was there. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They were accommodating when it came to the payment of the hostel, and when I wanted to add a few people to our room. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to others, and I would enjoy coming back as well.

• 16th Jul 2015

It was great to accommodate you guys, we hope to see you again. Safe travels :)

Very good and cheap hostel. My only complain is that we booked a 10 people shared room. BUt the room has a dorr to the next room with 12 more people who have access to our room and were using our toilet. Besides that, very good valur for money. Nice breakfast.

Nice to hear that you had a good time. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again :)

very helpfull staff quiet place good breakfast clean rooms

• 14th Jul 2015

Merci :) Good you enjoyed your time with us

The beds are really poor Quality. If somebode above or beneath is moving in their bed, the whole bunk bed is shaking.

• 14th Jul 2015

Good Location in Dublin, close the all main attractions and easy to get on a bus to the Goal. No Wifi in the rooms. Rooms were really clean and safe were amazing at helping us. They also run a great shuttle to the airport for early morning flights.

The hostel was too big to create a good atmosphere, it has no character. The kitchen is very well equiped but not big enough for the many people wanting to cook. Still we enjoyed our stay and reccomend it for the location, the nice staff and the price.

This place was not what I was expecting. There was a car jacking that happened right outside the hostel (in the daylight). I would suggest staying somewhere else.

• 10th Jul 2015

We are very sorry to hear that but unfortunately we have no control over incidents happening on the streets. We wish you all the best on your travels and hope your next experiences will be better :)

I stayed at the Four Courts at the beginning and end of my month long trip around Europe, they were very accommodating, answered all questions I had, and were friendly about it. Only downside is the wifi isn't too great on the top floors.

• 9th Jul 2015

Hope you enjoyed your trip through Europe :) Thanks for your nice review, hope to see you again.

The fridge is very bad, all in bags and poorly preserved; I had to throw away much food

Staff was great. Very friendly, and informative. Took their time to help each person who had a question at the front desk. Would recommend this hostel to others.

• 6th Jul 2015

Thanks for your nice review. We wish you safe travels :)

Doing laundry for your guests is awesome! You should mention how it works more clearly on your website so people who are only staying one day can take advantage of it.

Haven't anything bad to say about this place! Clean, modern and spacious rooms I would recommend !

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7