• 15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (Adjacent to Temple Bar), Dublin, Ireland
Fabulous 6,067 Total Reviews
Fabulous 6,067 Total Reviews
Four Courts Hostel Located at 15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (Adjacent to Temple Bar), Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin D8 15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (Adjacent to Temple Bar)
83% 6067
53.3448896 -6.2741160
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
25th Jun 2016

Offered free breakfast of toast and cereal. The room was fairly spacious, with three bunk beds. About ten minutes walk from Temple Bar, and close to Dublinia - on a main road, so could be a bit loud with drivers, but none of us found this to be much of a problem. The security was good, although from the front, it looks closed most of the time, since the door is shut and there wasn't much indication of it being open! Wi-Fi was a bit patchy in the room, but we enjoyed our stay, and would return.

Cheers guys for your feedback. Good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

Was a fantastic place with great helpful staff who where willing to have a laugh with you not just check you in and check you out. Was fantastic place only pointer i would give them was they need more signs to the rooms cause you go through lots of doors and can get turned around easy but other then that it was fantastic!

Cheers for your nice review. All the best mate :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Jun 2016
8.0

My stay, overall was great, I was only there for two nights (which I got in fairly late for both of which was nice that they always had someone at the front desk). My only issue was I stayed in the 12 female ensuite and both mornings, apparently we shared the bathroom with the room next door (had no clue) until I get woken up at 4 AM by people getting ready and slamming the door between our rooms. So it was frustrating having people that are not apart of my 12 people ensuite coming through our r

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
13th Jun 2016

Perfect location for visiting Dublin. WiFi only available on 1st floor. We wish there had been a jar of peanut butter at breakfast for some protein.

Thank you for your feedback. We take peanut butter into consideration ;)

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2016
6.0

I personally would not stay here again. I am usually pretty picky about hostels but chose this as was going on a sham rocker tour the next day which leaves from this hostel. I was in a 12 bed female ensuite however there was another 12 bed room joined on who also used the bathroom so 24 people to use the one bathroom which had 2 showers and one without a curtain, no privacy, un clean and not enough space for the amount of people!

• England, Male, 31-40
11th Jun 2016

Stayed here 12 years ago and still as good as I remembered. Perfect location - walking distance to everything. Made to feel welcome

Cheers for the review and repeat business ;) Hope to see you again and hopefully it doesn't take 12 years again :)

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
11th Jun 2016

Delighted with our stay here. The reception staff were so friendly and as helpful as can be. Walking distance from both Heuston Station and the city (even in heels). From the outside, the building looks a bit rough and we even worried for a few minutes if the hostel had been closed down. But once we found the bell and got inside, our minds were completely changed. Will definitely stay here again soon.

Thank you for your review. Good to hear you enjoyed your time with us :)

10th Jun 2016

Great place

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016
2.0

i had a glitch with my computer and accidently booked the wrong date. I didn't realise until I received an email asking me how my stay was. I Called the customer service to see if we could re-organise the right date and if the payment for my room had been taken out of my account. I had a rude man answer the phone and tell me that they had charged me, and he couldn't do anything about it. That it "was my own stupid fault for booking the wrong date, so too bad". Will not be booking here again

Hi there, Curious to hear if you contacted us here at the hostel or hostelworld? We have a 24 hour cancellation policy and you would have also recieved a confirmation email to the same address. I can see you booked at 09.00am so you could have cancelled up to 14.00. Will look into this and contact you directly to get some clarification. Thanks.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2016
7.4

A tad basic although it was clean. The showers only had curtains not lockable doors & the lockers were of the cage type that you pull out from under the bed. Breakfast was basic & the kitchen facility was very good. Very close to temple bar (5mins) & walking distance to most of the sites & from the bus stop for the airport bus (5 mins). Only thing was it felt like it was on a bit of a dodgy street facing the river.

Cheers for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay. All the best :)