Four Courts Hostel Reviews

15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (Adjacent to Temple Bar), Dublin, Ireland

I have stayed at the Four Courts Hostel a few times. I think it's the best value hostel I've found in central Dublin. The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff are friendly and the price includes breakfast, international phone calls, wifi, luggage storage and dvd rental. My only complaint is that the bathrooms/showers aren't cleaned often enough.

Just a 5 minute walk from Temple Bar, the location couldn't have been better. The staff was very friendly and fit to handle any concerns. Additionally the facilities were in wonderful condition. While we didn't use the kitchen during our stay, I did notice that it was large, clean, and stocked with pots, pans, etc. All in all, Four Courts Hostel was worth the price and allowed us to enjoy our time in Dublin a little more.

Very welcoming & friendly staff, would definitely recommend this hostel & stay there again on my next night out in Dublin!!!

• 22nd Mar 2014

It's difficult to have an opinion when you only stayed one night at the hostel. Still, the staff was really kind and ready to help, to answer questions and to make it easy for the guests . I only regret that all the facilities are not reminded so well in the hostel (maybe some additional notices could be helpful), moreover, everything is not explained when you arrive, and the noise outdoor can be clearly heard in the room. It also seems a bit old. But everything else is nice !

• 22nd Mar 2014

I had a great time! The staff are awesome, very helpful and fun people! I would definitely stay again and recommend to a friend! Thanks!

Great.Cheers. Appreciate it.

Staff was great as was the value and location. Worked our great for myself, wife and two teens

• 21st Mar 2014

The staff at the hostel is FANTASTIC!!!

HOSTEL LOCATED IN PERFECT PLACE FOR TOURING DUBLIN. WE WALKED TO EVERYTHING WE WANTED TO SEE.

The staff was really kind and the hostel is great for the backpackers.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Hungary

It is one of the best hostels that I booked at eurotrip (1 month, 5 countries and 8 cities)

Staying anywhere on a Saturday was going to be a little pricey, so we tried to go as cheap as possible. It was fine for the night but we didn't spend more than a few hours in the room sleeping. Also couldn't get the wifi to work. But the guys at the front desk were helpful. Not the best hostel I've ever stayed in but also not the worst.

Right-io, a cheap and cheerful(ish) review. We've had better/we've had worse. As far a reviews go I'll give it a 7- 'RateMyReview.com'

Right down the street , within walking distance , to Temple Bar . That's all you need to know .

Had a great time in Dublin on a hen do! The hostel was in a superb location for this, the only complaint was that the girls would have liked a full length mirror whilst getting ready!! Staff were brilliant no matter what time you crawled in! Will definitely use 'four courts' again.

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Wales

Stayed in a twin private room - en suite toilet and shower with shower just down the hall. Chill out rooms downstairs are nice to have too - there were only two of us but can imagine this being excellent for bigger groups.

• 1st Mar 2014

I was very happy to stay in a private room with my friends and thought it was a good price for a private room! The breakfast could've been better and had more options-even little things like peanut butter would've made it much better. One of the computers had very slow internet which was frustrating. But otherwise I had a fantastic experience and thought it was definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in.

• 28th Feb 2014

Location is wonderful, and the place feels safe. Free PC access is nice. The other facilities were mostly ordinary. The rooms get HOT even though it was February when I came. Like others, I couldn't find enough sockets, even when checking behind beds. The shower is push-activated (no problem), but the timings are off so that I had to press button every 5 seconds (I timed to be sure), making showering arduous. 5 euro deposit on towel rental on top of 2 euro fee is RIDICULOUS

Cool hostel! I had a great time in Dublin. The hostel was Ok for me, cheap, the staff was amazing and helped me with the tour bookings and the activities in Dublin. I was here 3 nights and I met a lot of awesome people, I had a lot of fun with them. If you stay here, you will enjoy it.

The stay was worth the money for a hostel and the staff was helpful and friendly. They organised the pub crawl which was very fun. Just go on like this!

• 19th Feb 2014
  • Austria

Best stay in Dublin so far and will definatly book again for our next trip and couldnt have asked for better location for easy access to best attractions and luas for going bit furthur.

Wi-Fi wasn't working very well in the lobby, I had to restart the router myself quite a few times and Internet was essential for me in this occasion, since it was the only way to communicate with my Dublin friend, who came to pick me up. Maybe I was unlucky, I don't know about the others. Breakfast is also very poor, but I am never demanding with that in these places. The staff is very helpful and kind. Good location.