Four Courts Hostel Reviews

15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (Adjacent to Temple Bar), Dublin, Ireland

The place has a great location, and you can meet with many friendly people, it's a clean place. The breakfast it's ok, because it's 🆓. The only thing that I Didn't like, was that... The first night I went to sleep and there was another guy sleeping in my bed... But I went down stairs to the reception and they solved the problem... Anyway I definitely recommend this hostel.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Costa Rica

Very nice place with an international vibe. Great and helpful staff!

Stayed only for one night in the 10 person room. Unfortunately didn't get to stay long and check out the facilities, but seemed like a great place to stay for an extended period of time. Unfortunately I didn't like the fact that there was little room to walk around in the 10 person room, and there wasn't much security for putting your stuff away. However, the staff was funny, friendly and helpful and it was a good atmosphere overall

Very pleased with my stay here! Based on the one night I stayed here, I was content with how everything was set up. Actually sort of wish I was able to stay in Dublin longer so that I could really enjoy my stay at the Four Courts. A little nervous about leaving my backpack in the container under my bed, but satisfied to see none of my roommates went near it whatsoever :)

• 2nd Oct 2014

Very nice hostel, clean, good location and security (room key cards). The only downside is that guests tend to be really loud in the night. We were staying in the first floor, close to the main entrance to the corridor so everyone passed by our room - the wooden floor was vibrating all the way to our room "shaking" my bed. But other than that I really like the hostel, breakfast is simple but ok and all guests behaved and cleaned their dishes so the place looked tidy. Thank you.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

If I come back in Ireland I would like to return at your hostel. Thank you.

The hostel has a great staff who are always ready to help with any problems or concerns. The room was nice and clean, the breakfast simple but awesome, since I didn't have to go looking for food anywhere else as soon as I got up. I only found it a bit difficult to meet people, because there are either big groups or people sitting with headphones in the common area. But you can always attend the free hostel activities to meet people, so that was fine.

• 27th Sep 2014

Busy place, they were completely booked. But the staff still took the time to make sure we were good with our room. Didn't make us feel rushed at all.

• 27th Sep 2014

staff was super nice, we only spent the night and didn't really check the hostel out

• 27th Sep 2014

Clean room, friendly helpful staff, central location opposite Four Courts, good wi-fi.

This place is nice enough to stay for a while, specially if you come here to do serious stuff. It has a great kitchen, a lot of tables to eat and work, and rooms comfortable enough to be fine. They also have locker boxes under the beds for everyone, which is very useful. Maybe it lacks a bit of social ambience as there are no events and people stick to their groups a little bit, especially when they speak Spanish(and boy do they speak it all the time...). Overall, it's good.

No brushes in toilet. too poor of breakfast. Only for bread 3xjam. Short time for breakfast as well

Breakfast has 3 choice of cereals , coffee, tea, hot chocolate, a list of chinos, mocchas etc... along with toast, cookies and juice, all left out in a nice long line...its free and all you can eat. How you deduce it is just bread with Jam is a bit baffling. Perhaps you were still sleep walking from a good nights sleep?

Zero complaints. We have nothing but great things to say about Four Courts. Located well within walking distance of Temple Bar but far enough away to be distanced from the mayhem of Temple Bar. Guinness Store House just around the corner. Large grocery store across the river. The staff at Four Courts is super friendly and helpful. If staying in a hostel in Dublin, I would highly recommend Four Courts.

• 20th Sep 2014

Extremely friendly staff, they let me leave my bag in storage til 10 pm after checking out because I had a late might fight out of dublin. Wifi worked well throughout the hostel. Dorm was spacious with big lockers. Good breakfast.

Had a great time at four courts hostel. Would recommend to others and would stay again. Staff were all lovely and very helpful. Only thing wrong was that one of the shower doors was broken and wouldn't close.

• 20th Sep 2014

Great place to stay in Dublin.

very nice location nice people clean dormitory

• 19th Sep 2014

Friendly, helpful staff, quite city centre location, very secure & clean

I loved the place and the people there were amazing! The rooms are really nice and the whole hostel is really tidy!

Excellent staff, very helpful and friendly. Good breakfast. Wifi works well throughout the building. Movie room downstairs. Pool table upstairs. About a ten minute walk from Temple Bar District. About a 15 minutes walk from the main shopping area. Overall a clean and tidy hostel.