Four Courts Hostel Reviews

15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (Adjacent to Temple Bar), Dublin, Ireland

The staff were very kind and helpful. The facility was clean, quiet, and comfortable.

• 1st Nov 2015

Thank you for your nice review. We wish you all the best on your travels :)

As it was Halloween, the noise from the streets came through and interrupted our sleep. There needs to be more plug points.

Staff was great, but the whole place smells like cigarette smoke since they allow people to smoke in the stairwell right outside the common room. It goes up the stairways and I could smell it from my hallway up on the second floor.

Never stayed in a hostel before, so wasn't sure what to expect. Loved it! The staff are lovely, the amenities were good and I would quite happily have stayed longer if I'd had the chance.

• 28th Oct 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Great you had a good first stay. We hope to see you again some day :)

Very friendly and helpful staff and nice clean room

• 26th Oct 2015

Thank you for your review. Good to hear you enjoyed your stay :)

Staff were very friendly, definitely a busy hostel, good value for money, but location wise, a bit dodgy

Cheers for your feedback :)

Friendly staff, great location

Cheers :) Safe travels and we hope to see you again some day

The staff was so friendly and willing to help! The only downside was that there was a group of children there that ran around like crazy kids do! Bedsides that I would definitely stay there again!!

• 22nd Oct 2015

My friends and I all did separate bookings and the staff were able to move some things around and put us all together the second night which I appreciated so much.

I liked my stay there, beds are clean, luggage is secure, there was always hot water for showers and the people i ran into were nice, i liked my stay there.

• 19th Oct 2015
  • Croatia

Because I'm not a young person anymore I doubted when I reserved a room in a youthhostel. But it was really nice to stay in the Four Courts. Everything was well organised, clean ... One thing to make it even better would be, for me, to install light in the dining room that is less hard so this can be used in the evenings to make it more cosier.

• 17th Oct 2015
  • Belgium

Glad to hear you had a good stay. Thanks for the suggestion, too. We have a look into that. Hope to see you again some day :)

Friendly and helpful staff, good lockers under the beds, clean rooms. My only complaint is the showers. Gross. Only a shower curtain separating you and the rest of the bathroom areas, zero room for towelling off and getting undressed/dressed. If you dont mind people seeing you shower this is the place for you! I would still recommed this hostel, just be aware.

good place to stay the staff was so nice the receptionist Fran it's so polite and nice person, everything was good but my room was stinky so bad that you can smell it even from outside apart of that the hostel was great excellent location, good ambient.

Muchas gracias :) We are happy you enjoyed your overall stay. Fran says Hi ;)

A great value for the money in city centre Dublin. We stayed in an ensuite private and it was perfect. Staff was very helpful setting up a shuttle to the airport as well.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We wish you safe travels and hope to see you again some day :)

The hostel was clean and secure. The staff was extremely helpful especially when I forgot both a lock and an outlet converter. The included services like breakfast and wifi also made my stay much more enjoyable and made it much easier to enjoy my stay in Dublin without having to worry about cooking or grocery shopping.

• 10th Oct 2015

Thank you for your nice review. We are glad you had a great stay. All the best :)

Nice clean place but VERY loud the whole night both from the large volume of people and elevator next to our room

Thank you for your feedback. We are still very busy so that's why it can get a bit noisy sometimes. We are happy you enjoyed your overall stay anyhow. Safe travels

Good hostel in a very good location. The staff was friendly and everything was clean. It would be nice i the kitchen had some basic free stuff (olive oil, salt, pepper, spices...).

Cheers for the nice review. We have a free box where guests leave their spices but that usually gets looted quite quickly. Good suggestion though :)

Very cheap price for a surprisingly nice hostel! Everyone was extremely friendly and the facilities were all very clean.

• 22nd Sep 2015

Great feedback, thank you. We are happy that you had a good time with us. We wish you all the best

Very nice staff. More of a hostel environment. Pretty good facilities, busy kitchen. Well located.

Cheers for leaving a review. We hope to see you again some day until then safe travels :)

Awesome hostel, nice large kitchen/common area and rooms are clean.

Cheers for the feedback. Great you had a fantastic time. We hope to see you again :)