Four Courts Hostel Reviews

15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (Adjacent to Temple Bar), Dublin, Ireland

You won't fit in the bed if you're taller than 1.70 m.

• 11th Oct 2014

Staff is very helpful and welcoming! We stayed in a private room with its own bathroom and it was excellent - very clean and even had its own little tea station! It's also in the perfect location to be able to walk easily to all the main points of interest in Dublin.

The weekend was amazing. Thanks guys! I recomend this place to everyone. =)

• 10th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Perfect! Great to hear. Glad you had a good weekend.

Excellent hostel! We stayed there for two nights and surprisingly our double room, although with bunk bed instead of double bed, had an en-suite bathroom with toilet and sink! We only had to leave our bedroom for the shower. Also a great and simple breakfast for free and good internet access.

The luggage room is on the lower ground floor to which there is no lift. Quite a struggle for girls! Some security lockers could be helpful.

Very good hostel. Individual locker below the bed. Clean rooms and bathroom. Towels are for rent, as usually. I storaged my luggage for free ++. Location is ok. It's a 15mins walk from the center. The bus from the airport stops at the door of the hostel.

It was great. Really nothing to complain.

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Croatia

The circular staircase, while awesome looking and fun, was brutal when your room was on the 3rd floor. But they do have an elevator so if you're not a glutton for punishment, take that route, instead. ;-) The staff were all VERY friendly and helpful. They gave us a map and then directed you to whatever you were looking for on the map, which made everything really easy to find. We also took part in their fabulous free tour of the city AND their pub crawl! Wonderful!

We just started painting that staircase... don't tell the elevator.

Stay here!! This place was clean, safe, in a great location and to top it all off the staff was amazing. They're there to help you with whatever questions you have. Great value for your money. It's in a great location you can walk to main attractions. If I ever go back to Dublin I'd definitely stay here again

Cheers for staying and for having a great attitude. Enjoy the rest of your trip and see you again.

A big hostel with lots going on. Good breakfast, wifi, and security. It's a little farther from city center than other hostels but still easily within walking distance. It was noisier and more lively than I really wanted at the end of my trip, but has a good atmosphere in general, I think. Staff were helpful and friendly.

Absolutely loved my stay here, the staff were very helpful and were always smiling and friendly. The cleanliness was excellent and for the volume of people staying there it was very organized and secure. Will most certainly be staying here again in the future!

• 5th Oct 2014

Great... but in the future we will no doubt be run by cyborgs... which will be good for organisation and security but can they smile? Instead of 'Will most certainly be staying here again in the future!' you can just say 'I'll-be-back!' That should put a smile on thier face.

The hostel is located close enough to downtown and the main attractions that you can easily walk there. Another bonus was that the hostel offered a shuttle to the airport in the morning if you had an early flight that required you to get to the airport before public transportation started running (of course, there was a fee for this, but it was super helpful to have thi option available to us)

• 5th Oct 2014

I'm very satisfied with the hostel. No problems at all. Very clean bathroom and bedroom, a people friendly kitchen and a good and free breakfeast. I'm going to recommend this place to everyone who's going to Dublin! :)

Many thanks, we will recommend you to anyone looking for a review. Top notch.

many hostel in dublin thinking just haw can take the money from the guest service and hospitality is 0

The majority would disagree as do I. You are of course entitled to your opinion...as are we. If your comment or rating had any grounding I would take it seriously but from knowing the staff that dealt with you, your rating is not realistic. We run a great hostel, the rest is up to you. I hope you find a place that you can be happy.

Great wee spot. I was away with the lads for a few birthday drinks over all staff were good one lad gave is a hard time regarding the kitchen curfew but tbh it was our mistake leaving it the items in the fridge after 11 but thought the. Other than that the time spent in the hostel was a good laugh. About 15mins walk from oconnol bridge which is great but with luggage and in the rain proved to be a tedious walk but not much can be done about that

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Scotland

One of the best hostels ever stayed in :) the were so friendly and you couldn't have asked for better!

• 3rd Oct 2014

The place has a great location, and you can meet with many friendly people, it's a clean place. The breakfast it's ok, because it's 🆓. The only thing that I Didn't like, was that... The first night I went to sleep and there was another guy sleeping in my bed... But I went down stairs to the reception and they solved the problem... Anyway I definitely recommend this hostel.

Very nice place with an international vibe. Great and helpful staff!

Stayed only for one night in the 10 person room. Unfortunately didn't get to stay long and check out the facilities, but seemed like a great place to stay for an extended period of time. Unfortunately I didn't like the fact that there was little room to walk around in the 10 person room, and there wasn't much security for putting your stuff away. However, the staff was funny, friendly and helpful and it was a good atmosphere overall

Very pleased with my stay here! Based on the one night I stayed here, I was content with how everything was set up. Actually sort of wish I was able to stay in Dublin longer so that I could really enjoy my stay at the Four Courts. A little nervous about leaving my backpack in the container under my bed, but satisfied to see none of my roommates went near it whatsoever :)

• 2nd Oct 2014