Four Courts Hostel Reviews

15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (Adjacent to Temple Bar), Dublin, Ireland

The hostel is in a convenient location along the Liffey. It's very close by a few good pubs and about a less than 10 minutes walk from the edges of Temple Bar. Most of the staff were friendly, though there were a couple that had a less than friendly attitude. The atmosphere overall was lively. Lots of friendly travelers around. Internet was superb in the rooms. Very clean hostel. Can get a bit loud in the hallways sometimes, but nothing unbearable and out of the norm. A bit pricey.

This hostel was average. I wasn't very happy with it, but I wasn't totally dissatisfied either. While I was there (a 2 week period), a dorm room had all their laptops stolen, and someone from my room had her wallet taken from her purse while in the main lounge. I stayed in a mixed room of 8 and for the period I was there, there was no soap in the bathroom. The whole place didn't feel very clean. There was no wifi in my room. Sometimes no place to sit in the lounge. No heat in my room.

• 24th Nov 2014