Four Courts Hostel Reviews

15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (Adjacent to Temple Bar), Dublin, Ireland

The hostel is located close enough to downtown and the main attractions that you can easily walk there. Another bonus was that the hostel offered a shuttle to the airport in the morning if you had an early flight that required you to get to the airport before public transportation started running (of course, there was a fee for this, but it was super helpful to have thi option available to us)

• 5th Oct 2014

I'm very satisfied with the hostel. No problems at all. Very clean bathroom and bedroom, a people friendly kitchen and a good and free breakfeast. I'm going to recommend this place to everyone who's going to Dublin! :)

Many thanks, we will recommend you to anyone looking for a review. Top notch.

many hostel in dublin thinking just haw can take the money from the guest service and hospitality is 0

The majority would disagree as do I. You are of course entitled to your opinion...as are we. If your comment or rating had any grounding I would take it seriously but from knowing the staff that dealt with you, your rating is not realistic. We run a great hostel, the rest is up to you. I hope you find a place that you can be happy.

Great wee spot. I was away with the lads for a few birthday drinks over all staff were good one lad gave is a hard time regarding the kitchen curfew but tbh it was our mistake leaving it the items in the fridge after 11 but thought the. Other than that the time spent in the hostel was a good laugh. About 15mins walk from oconnol bridge which is great but with luggage and in the rain proved to be a tedious walk but not much can be done about that

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Scotland

One of the best hostels ever stayed in :) the were so friendly and you couldn't have asked for better!

• 3rd Oct 2014

The place has a great location, and you can meet with many friendly people, it's a clean place. The breakfast it's ok, because it's 🆓. The only thing that I Didn't like, was that... The first night I went to sleep and there was another guy sleeping in my bed... But I went down stairs to the reception and they solved the problem... Anyway I definitely recommend this hostel.

Very nice place with an international vibe. Great and helpful staff!

Stayed only for one night in the 10 person room. Unfortunately didn't get to stay long and check out the facilities, but seemed like a great place to stay for an extended period of time. Unfortunately I didn't like the fact that there was little room to walk around in the 10 person room, and there wasn't much security for putting your stuff away. However, the staff was funny, friendly and helpful and it was a good atmosphere overall

Very pleased with my stay here! Based on the one night I stayed here, I was content with how everything was set up. Actually sort of wish I was able to stay in Dublin longer so that I could really enjoy my stay at the Four Courts. A little nervous about leaving my backpack in the container under my bed, but satisfied to see none of my roommates went near it whatsoever :)

• 2nd Oct 2014

Chilled out hostel...had a great stay.

I'd previously stayed in the Abigails hostel much closer to the main street and feel in love with that location. This one was a bit far for me but still within walking distance from a lot of cool things.

Very nice hostel, clean, good location and security (room key cards). The only downside is that guests tend to be really loud in the night. We were staying in the first floor, close to the main entrance to the corridor so everyone passed by our room - the wooden floor was vibrating all the way to our room "shaking" my bed. But other than that I really like the hostel, breakfast is simple but ok and all guests behaved and cleaned their dishes so the place looked tidy. Thank you.

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

If I come back in Ireland I would like to return at your hostel. Thank you.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »