Four Courts Hostel Reviews

15/17 Merchants Quay, Christchurch (Adjacent to Temple Bar), Dublin, Ireland

The staff is absolutely amazing!

• 5th Dec 2014

We stayed last weekend and we will be staying again next weekend. No better place to stay if you're using the train station to get out of Dublin then flying out from Dublin. Great atmosphere and awesome kitchen, though people need to learn how to do their own dishes.

Everything alright, really friendly staff, excellent security. My phone couldn't get the wifi, but I was staying on the 3rd floor and anyway the computers in the hall functioned well and for free. I was disappointed just for the breakfast, which I found really poor.

The location is perfect, just 5 minutes by walk to Temple Bar. From this hostel you can go anywhere you want by walk, so you don't need to spend money on public transportation to reach the main attractions in the city. We had a family room, which was very clean and correct for the price we paid. The only thing I would improve is Wi-Fi, because the connection is poor. Don't expect luxury, but if you want to stay in Dublin for a cheap price, this is one of the best choices you can make.

• 4th Dec 2014

I had a great time there. The facilities are amazing clean and new. I had to congratulate especially the staff, that helps you with anything you might need. Solving each and every of your doubts.

• 3rd Dec 2014