Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

떼르미니역에서 빠른 걸음으로 5분거리에 있어요. 찾기도 어렵지 않고, 웬만한 곳은 다 걸어갈만 하구요. 스텝들도 친절해요~ 다시 로마에 방문해도 묵을 것 같아요~

The staff was very nice and very helpful answering my questions. This is a great location very close to the station (5 minutes walk). I would definitely stay here again

• 19th Nov 2014

Location and cleanliness: everything is prim and proper. Bathrooms are super clean. Would recommend. Would stay if I come to Rome again.

• 17th Nov 2014

It was close to the center of things, and it was a somewhat social place. It's difficult navigating the bus system without any maps that give locations for different bus stops, so always having a backup of the train station RIGHT THERE was very reassuring. The staff wasn't great, nor was the WiFi, but the people staying there were great and the shower facilities were very efficient and clean. For a place to just sleep or socialize after exploring, this is great. Though it's noisy til late.

• 15th Nov 2014
  • heartxofxmine

My friend and I traveled to Rome this past weekend and stayed at the Four Seasons. We are studying in Ireland this semester and have been to many hostels so far this semester. This one was the best by far. The location was great. It was right near the termini which is the main train station and metro station. We were able to take train from the airport to that station and only have an 8 minute walk to the hostel. The wifi was great and we got it everywhere in the hostel.

• 14th Nov 2014

You need a very big or long lock to secure to locker which was very annoying. Had very noisy people in my room and the staff dealt with them very well- pretty clean, good location, friendly staff

Friendly and respectful staff. The proximity to various tourist attractions. Proximity to public transportation; everything you need is close by. Efficient staff

• 12th Nov 2014

Large rooms with heaters and new beds. Friendly staff and very close to termini station.

• 11th Nov 2014

Close to all metro routes which is a plus. WI-FI was great. I was able to ha a skype call! If hostels had rating by stars, for me this hostel is a ten stars!!

• 9th Nov 2014

The hostel offers party nights out with two other hostels and is a great way to meet people!!!

• 9th Nov 2014

Well located in Rome near the train station and next to a very nice little square. Caring staff, nice place but a little bit noisy because the internet area is right next to the rooms. Comfortable beds. Good price! No breakfast included.

Friendly staff, large rooms, common bathrooms a little small but worked well. They had laundry which was great.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice place, very fancy, 1st hostel I have stayed in. I was unsure of staying in a hostel but after my stay made me a believer in hostes. It was so much fun and I extended my my for 2 extra nights!!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Thumbs up! Hostelworld got that right, Amazing hostel, modern but common bathrooms need some work. My room was large and clean. Good job Four Seasons!

• 2nd Nov 2014

I didnt like the fact that the beds aren't numbered. You come in and grab a bunk, so when someone checks out, they just make up a bunk and it may not be the bunk of the person that checked out. One guy in our room was left with a dirty bed because of this. Most of the staff members were great but one guy acted like he was to busy to help even though he was just listening to music.

Theres only a microwave and no ustensils ans these kinds of thing. The matresses suck you inside of them. A part from that its a really nice hostel!

Highly reccommended. Especially for younger people. No complaints.

Overall the hostel was nice and clean. I expected much worse for my first time in a hostel. The staff was very accomodating wich made my stay!

• 27th Oct 2014

Close to termini station and the colosseum, large rooms. Get a room with ensuite better than the common bathrooms.

• 26th Oct 2014

very close to the main train station, very clean, great place

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7