Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Nice time in Rome. Very nice hostel, clean and fresh. Nothing to complaint about

• 18th May 2015

I was there only for one night but seems a good typical hostel. Good location if you ar looking something easybto move from and to the airport. Good staff.

• 15th May 2015
  • Argentina

Close to Termini Station which was very handy. Great wifi. Loved the wine party. Was actually pretty nice for a hostel.

• 12th May 2015

Exceptional!! The beautiful girl at reception!!!

• 12th May 2015

The staff was so helpful and friendly, had a great stay here! One of my friends surprised me by joining me on the trip and the staff facilitated the surprise!

• 11th May 2015

Staff was really nice and helpful and the place is really clean! The location is not too bad, just a little scary at night, but it is a 7 minute walk from termini station. Going anywhere else requires good walking (which I don't mind) or use the buses and metros.

• 11th May 2015

Perfect location easy to reach main points. Many places to spend evening. Staff were perfect! Very friendly. Liked breakfast. Thanks for the pleasant stay!!

• 11th May 2015

This is an average hostel that consists mainly of an reception and rooms with beds. It lacks though such aus reading lights and electricity outlets next to the beds. That said, if you want something better in Rome, you'll have to pay more.

Close to the Termini, easy to find. Easy walking to city center. Friendly and helpful staff and I felt secure staying there.

• 4th May 2015

Young men making noise in hallways No Action taken

Beautiful Hostel in a Beautiful City. I loved how clean the place was and how friendly the staff were.

• 26th Apr 2015

Hostel is very near Termini which is nice. Wifi was terrible in the room as well as in the internet cafe. Close walk to the Colosseum.

Great Hostel!! Friendly, helpful staff, very clean and great location.

• 24th Apr 2015

The area Termini is a bit risky specially at nigh. The hostel bathroom where not vey clean, and there should be more.

Hostel has no kitchen. There is an area where you can sit with your computer. Love that there are powerpoints everywhere. Spacious rooms.

Great Hostel!! Super friendly staff, clean, nice bedrooms and working internet.

• 18th Apr 2015

Great hostel couldn't ask for better value!!

• 18th Apr 2015

Large rooms had lockers in the room, luggage storage was a bonus only thing the showers are on a timer so you have to keep pushing a button, I guess this is to conserve water, which I suppose is OK.

• 18th Apr 2015

There is a nicer hostel (which I had used 3 times in the past). However, since this one was closer to the Termini station, I stayed here last summer. Therefore, I knew what to expect and they gave me exact same thing (except, the first day, the elevator was broken. This gave me a hard time as I had a huge suitcase. But, it was fixed next day unlike the elevator in the Termini). If I may add, would it be possible to ask two sheets (fitted and flat), instead of just one flat?

This hostel was a close walk from the Termini. I felt safe walking by myself even though the streets looked a little shady. It was a big plus to see that the bathrooms had hair dryers at every station. The water temperature took some time to figure out in the shower. It was either too hot or too cold. It took awhile to get to a decent temperature. Overall I thought this was a good hostel and I will return.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7