Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

I stayed in Four Seasons for three nights. The facilities are minimal but it gets the job done. On the 1st night there was a very loud group on our floor, on the 2nd night the water on the 5th floor quit working. Overall it was okay and being in an all-girls dorm is nice and feels safe. And the wifi is spotty at times.

• 21st Jan 2015

good place to stay..nothing to complain about

Very clean and safe! I recommend!

They made everything great, my trip to come airline lost my luggage, lost my phone wasn't off to a good start, in the end the staff made me feel beeter and helped me enjoy myself, my lggage was sent to my next hostel, a trip to remember! Location and WIFI great!

• 15th Jan 2015

Good and friendly staff. Doormroom spacious good location by the Termini station. Recomendable.

I stayed on the 5th floor, the room was spacious and bright. Locks brand new and nice people.

• 14th Jan 2015

They guy at the reception was nice I think his name was Chris, he helped me to get my train ticket and everytime I went in and out he called me by my name. Great location and clean hostel.

• 14th Jan 2015

Cant fault it. even though I was only there for a night the staff were very helpful, the lockers are decent, the place is clean and the beds are great. right near termini station too. I highly suggest staying here

Staff were great, like the room withthe stripes very big and didn't feel carmped. I could walk to the main transportation hub wich was very helpful. A great place to stay!!

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Great location, clean and confortable beds. Staff friendly and helpful. WIFI worked OK and the common bathroom were clean. Good hostel

• 8th Jan 2015

No real kitchen. Not a single plate or piece of cutlery. Don't get fooled by the sure on this point.

The hostel is near the train station what is good for the localization but is bad for the security. The bathroom is cleaned once a day and it become very dirty at night. The staffs are very friendly and the beds are very nice.

Very good stay, but located a distance away from major sites, which often made security an issue during the evenings.

This hostel is on the second floor of a building with other hostels, which makes it somewhat hard to find. There is 3.50 "city tax" per person per night that is not included in the cost, so take that into consideration when looking at prices. The breakfast was at the hostel upstairs and was NOT worth it. Don't do it. I felt very safe and secure in this hostel, even though you have to walk through a somewhat sketchy area to get to it. There are lockers in the room and they sell padlocks.

The hostel is near the train station, it's not the best neighborhood but it's very to reach the metro and the train station. Rooms and facilities are clean.

Location is very close to Termini Stazione. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean. A kettle and small fridge hardly qualifies as a kitchen.

-15 minute walk from the Colusseum, about 30 minutes from other sights -In a sketchy area, but has good security, so I felt safe in the hostel -Rooms have lockers, but you need to bring your own lock -You can see the hostel from Termini station it is so close -Bathrooms and rooms are very clean -A breakfast is offered but it is NOT worth it at all. Don't do it. -A $3.50 "city tax" is charged per person, per night so plan on that when calculating the cost

The day staff are funny, the owner was very helpful as well as the girl. Will come back again!! Thank you!!

• 24th Dec 2014

Nice place had heaters in the room and bathroom inside the room was clean. Great location

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Japan

Choose the double bed ensuite it was clean and private more expensive then a dorm room but well Worth it. Staf were very polite and remembered my name.

• 21st Dec 2014