Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Great location and helpful staff! Their pub crawls are really fun and a great way to make new friends if you are a solo traveler like me!

This hostel is quite close to termini as and is within walking distance of the colosseum and roman forum. The bathrooms always smelled and showers were not ergonomic. The wifi was quite finicky and only really worked in one room. The staff was helpful.

Very good room & very cheap, we stayed in a double room with our own bathroom and it was something like 15E each (plus city tax)... right before we were at another hostel a block away from this that was more expensive and horrible, super sketchy & neglected, so after a one night trip to Naples we came back to Rome and decided to stay at this place instead and it was so good, we were so relieved to stay at such a comfortable and convenient and cheap place in comparison to what we had before.

This hostel was an amazing stay. Being close to termi station makes it easy to get to after a long train ride. And it's not dodgy at all. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and they have a Store room for baggage to be left all day if you have checked out and have a late flight or train. (Free of charge) I was travelling by myself and it has a common area to get to know other guests. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. It's clean tidy and location is awsome

Very very good hostel. Location perfect.

• 20th Mar 2015

Chris was a super guy!! He helped me and showed me Rome on a budget. Nice rooms and great stay!!!

• 20th Mar 2015

I liked the hostel for 2 things: great staff, fair price for what they offer.

• 19th Mar 2015

Booked this hostel because of their reviews and found all to be in order.

• 19th Mar 2015

About a 20 minute walk to the Colisseum, and right near the train station - very handy. There was no kitchen to use, but free use of a computer/internet. Staff were helpful in printing off boarding passes and making suggestions of places to eat. Good value for the price!

Facilities were super clean and hostel was very confortable.

• 18th Mar 2015

People service, big rooms, clean and close to Tremini station. Everything perfect

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Japan

The location was key! The staff was extremely accommodating. It was overall such a good set-up.

• 17th Mar 2015

It is very clean and everything is brand new. I stayed in a 6 female dorm and it looks like it was just redone. The bathroom was in the hallway but there were different stalls and once you closed the door you had your own toilet, mirror and shower. The people at the front desk were extremely helpful and were always nice. Whenever we had questions they answered it and always wanted to help. It's about a 20 min walk from the colosseum and the Roman Forum and a short metro ride away from Vatican.

Great hostel. Recommend to anyone!

• 14th Mar 2015

Could be a lot cleaner....

• 13th Mar 2015

Clean and perfect location!!

• 12th Mar 2015

The people working here are great!!! They were more than happy to help me with tickets, directions, reccommendations, and PUB CRAWLING! The facilities were clean always and I felt so at home with the staff and the other guests.

• 12th Mar 2015

Clean and confortable, very busy place, loved the wine party.

• 5th Mar 2015

The hostel itself was overall very average. However, this being said, I booked a reservation to be in a 6 person female room with my three friends. When I arrived I was told that "Hostel World messed up with your reservation" and that I would "have to sleep in a 6 person mixed gender room". This is completely unacceptable. I was never notified of this change via email or phone. The staff did not seem to care very much that I was extremely uncomfortable with this possibility.

• 5th Mar 2015

The hostel is well located just minutes from the main train station. The staff was excellent and even recommended this great restaurant for us to eat at. The area has a number of good restaurants to choose from already, but if you're looking for specifics ask one of the staff. The room was clean and it was nice to have sunlight come through the window (we also lucked out with great weather). The only slight downfall is some of the lower beds don't have enough space to actually sit, only lie down

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7