Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

My experience at this hostel was very poor. My friend and I booked the hostel for 3 nights. When we arrived, the staff told us that we were staying in a specific room that night but then we had to check out at 10 am the next day because they needed to put us in another room. We were not allowed to check back in until 3pm that day. Not only that, I had expensive things with me such as an ipad and I wanted to lock them up in a locker but they wouldn't let us use the lockers until we checked in.

• 11th Apr 2015

Four Seasons was a great place to stay. It's a close walk to the Termini and with in walking distance to many of the touristic sites. It can take some time to adjust the shower temperature. The slightest move of the nob can make it scortching hot.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Everything was cleaned daily. I would definitely recommend this hostel. The only bad thing was that the wifi had spotty service.

Very slow Wi-Fi, but very helpful staff!

Wifi speed is really slow

• 5th Apr 2015
  • India

The bathrooms were very very dirty, almost to the point where I didn't want to shower or change in them. Also, the wifi did not work very well and there wasn't really a place to congregate as a group.

• 4th Apr 2015

The staff wasn't too helpful, but overall a good experience! It's also a little far from the city center, but super close to Termini Station

• 3rd Apr 2015

Four seasons is just average. The location is good because it is next to Termini station. The bed/room was nice but the showers were either really hot or really cold. Not a great place for hanging out or meeting people. Staff was nice enough but nothing special.

The location is great, if you happen to get the right exit from Termini is just two blocks away, fantastic. I mean location in terms of transport as with every other huge city there is not an ideal "central" location. Staff was great, always a smile on them. The rooms are good, you get a locker and plenty of outlets to charge your phone (a big plus). The only problem were the toillets, twice I came to find unpleasent surprises there (nasty fellows of course). Overall great stay. Would recommend.

Actually it is good hostel just for leaving your bags and coming back to sleep, its far from center, about 30 minutes till clubs and good restaurants, staff is friendly and polite,but they suggest only restaurants-partners, only advertisements, they can/t suggest local cheap and nice places ,just only places with whom they have contracts, so we had to explore Rome by ourselves and asking true Italians about places to visit. But place by itself was nice and clean.

This hostel had nice spacious rooms, helpful staff, and was overall a great place to stay.

Close to the train station with everything I needed.

• 29th Mar 2015

It is a friendly, clean and well situated hostel. I highly recommend it.

Great location! About a 5 min walk from termini station. Honestly if you're willing to walk not that far away from things like the colosseum. There are some shops and restaurants close by which is convenient when you don't feel like going far. The staff was very friendly. The hostelwas clean but I feel like it could've been cleaner but overall not bad. Beds were slightly uncomfortable but nothing too bad. Overall a nice stay. I would come back here if I needed to.

• 27th Mar 2015

Great location and helpful staff! Their pub crawls are really fun and a great way to make new friends if you are a solo traveler like me!

This hostel is quite close to termini as and is within walking distance of the colosseum and roman forum. The bathrooms always smelled and showers were not ergonomic. The wifi was quite finicky and only really worked in one room. The staff was helpful.

Very good room & very cheap, we stayed in a double room with our own bathroom and it was something like 15E each (plus city tax)... right before we were at another hostel a block away from this that was more expensive and horrible, super sketchy & neglected, so after a one night trip to Naples we came back to Rome and decided to stay at this place instead and it was so good, we were so relieved to stay at such a comfortable and convenient and cheap place in comparison to what we had before.

This hostel was an amazing stay. Being close to termi station makes it easy to get to after a long train ride. And it's not dodgy at all. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and they have a Store room for baggage to be left all day if you have checked out and have a late flight or train. (Free of charge) I was travelling by myself and it has a common area to get to know other guests. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. It's clean tidy and location is awsome

Very very good hostel. Location perfect.

• 20th Mar 2015

Chris was a super guy!! He helped me and showed me Rome on a budget. Nice rooms and great stay!!!

• 20th Mar 2015