Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Rooms are large so there is enough rooms to set your luggage out. Outlets only by the door wish isn't nice. Wifi was throughout the place so that was good. The staff was just average, not too out going and didn't give any info about Rome. Need your own lock for the lockers.

I must say very fast check-in, I could store my luggage for free, WI-FI was OK and met some new friends. Nice Place and great location.

• 18th Dec 2014

The staff were great!! Tommaso and Chris really helped me out. Thanx for the great stay in Rome!!!

• 13th Dec 2014

Not sure why this hostel is a recommended property. The location is sketchy, with lots of drunks and shady characters loitering on the streets surrounding. I didn't feel safe walking in the area around the hostel as a female traveling solo. Additionally, the hostel lacks a good common space; sure, there are a few couches, but the atmosphere is quiet. The bathrooms were clean, but they smelled like a public restroom/ port-o-potty. Not recommended.

Great hostel, easy to meet people. Evening party are a bit expensive. Very sweet staff, one of the best that an hostel can have!

Place was nice, small kitchen, price was fair, overall a good hostel!

• 11th Dec 2014

Liked the hostel, luggage room was great because I arrived before check in time and they held my laggages for free. Very nice staff.

• 9th Dec 2014

Great hostel and very friendly staff. We had party few nights during my stay with fellow hostellers and it was fun. Clean, comfortable and secure place. Only concern was location but it's close to termini station so didn't bother me much. Receptionist gave us voucher to have breakfast at bramble bar which is other side of termini and its Worth trying for €4.

perfect for exploring Rome, very close to metro, taxi's affordable 'cos its so central, loved it

• 8th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

Staff were so helpful in a very awkward situation, place was cleans and around the corner from the main station.

The owner and his staff were very helpfull from the time I checked in to the time I left. Thanks guys for making my stay great.

• 7th Dec 2014

So much fun good atmosphere, great party night out, met a lot of new people. Slept like a baby. Thanks for the memories...

• 7th Dec 2014

Very good one. Clean, organized and friendly staffs. Pros: internet didn't work in the bedroom. It is working only on the common area. No lockers. There is the cabinet but u have to bribg your own locker.

The hostel is conveniently located near the main train station and is only a 15-20min walk to the Colloseum. There was a €3.50 per person per night for city tax where the hostel right upstairs (Alessandro) does not charge. There is not a kitchen, although stated, only a fridge, kettle and microwave. The staff were helpful regarding any questions. There were common areas but they weren't functionally interactive spaces. Beds we comfy but small and outdated (fold up double bunks)

There was no kitchen, the key did not work for the computer room/laundry facility. The hostel could be labeled better and they just let anyone in.

Rome what a wonderful city, the hostel was located 2 minutes from Termini Station which was convenient. Chris was fabulous he helped me plan my day in Rome and almost saw everything I wanted to see!! Great place. See you again!!

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Free pizza night! I love pizza, nice place and pleasant staff. No complaints!!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

I've stayed in better and I was disappointed. When I arrived our room had a bad odor and was not very clean. The staff was wonderful and very helpful though.

• 27th Nov 2014

The hostel was well organised and the staff very helpful. They offer free WIFI thrughout the hostel and it worked everywhere.

• 26th Nov 2014

One of the best places I have stayed in, I would definitely come back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7