Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Great Hostel!! Super friendly staff, clean, nice bedrooms and working internet.

• 18th Apr 2015

Great hostel couldn't ask for better value!!

• 18th Apr 2015

Large rooms had lockers in the room, luggage storage was a bonus only thing the showers are on a timer so you have to keep pushing a button, I guess this is to conserve water, which I suppose is OK.

• 18th Apr 2015

There is a nicer hostel (which I had used 3 times in the past). However, since this one was closer to the Termini station, I stayed here last summer. Therefore, I knew what to expect and they gave me exact same thing (except, the first day, the elevator was broken. This gave me a hard time as I had a huge suitcase. But, it was fixed next day unlike the elevator in the Termini). If I may add, would it be possible to ask two sheets (fitted and flat), instead of just one flat?

This hostel was a close walk from the Termini. I felt safe walking by myself even though the streets looked a little shady. It was a big plus to see that the bathrooms had hair dryers at every station. The water temperature took some time to figure out in the shower. It was either too hot or too cold. It took awhile to get to a decent temperature. Overall I thought this was a good hostel and I will return.

The rooms were a really good size and the wifi worked well. The locks on the doors to the rooms didn't always work but overall everything was clean and good quality.

Huge room, easy to meet people, great location

We had a really good time ! everything was perfect! thank you! :D

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Costa Rica

The best location! The hostel is easy to find. Good stay.

My experience at this hostel was very poor. My friend and I booked the hostel for 3 nights. When we arrived, the staff told us that we were staying in a specific room that night but then we had to check out at 10 am the next day because they needed to put us in another room. We were not allowed to check back in until 3pm that day. Not only that, I had expensive things with me such as an ipad and I wanted to lock them up in a locker but they wouldn't let us use the lockers until we checked in.

• 11th Apr 2015

Quick overnight stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was big and clean. Would stay again.

Four Seasons was a great place to stay. It's a close walk to the Termini and with in walking distance to many of the touristic sites. It can take some time to adjust the shower temperature. The slightest move of the nob can make it scortching hot.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. Everything was cleaned daily. I would definitely recommend this hostel. The only bad thing was that the wifi had spotty service.

Very slow Wi-Fi, but very helpful staff!

The location was great, but the bathroom was dirty.

Wifi speed is really slow

• 5th Apr 2015
  • India

One of the nicer hostels I've stayed in! Great location by the train station, though area can be sketchy after dark! Breakfast can be purchased for 4 euro upstairs, but you get a good variety breakfast that's filling. Decent bed, great showers, overall clean place!

• 4th Apr 2015

The bathrooms were very very dirty, almost to the point where I didn't want to shower or change in them. Also, the wifi did not work very well and there wasn't really a place to congregate as a group.

• 4th Apr 2015

The staff wasn't too helpful, but overall a good experience! It's also a little far from the city center, but super close to Termini Station

Four seasons is just average. The location is good because it is next to Termini station. The bed/room was nice but the showers were either really hot or really cold. Not a great place for hanging out or meeting people. Staff was nice enough but nothing special.