Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Good place to stay only stayed one night close to the metro routes. I would book it again!

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Nice beds, bathrooms were clean. Breakfast was busy had to wait 5 minutes as they had a Group.

• 27th Jan 2015

The hostel smells strange and the zonr in the night looks quite dangerous, but in general it's a good hostel, and a grear place to find friends

Pretty average

Terrible. I've stayed on the female bedroom and only when I was leaving I noticed the big menstruation stain on the duvet. It was disgusting. Also they charge 3,5E/day on "city tax". City taxes are quite normal in most European countries, but this was too high, and the fact that the city tax didn't show on my receipt makes me believe that maybe I've been foolish. If you insist on staying in this hostel bring more than one type of padlock since it's hard to find one that fits the locker.

The hostel was easy to find only 4 minutes walk from termini station. Very clean and close to Coliseum.

• 22nd Jan 2015

I stayed in Four Seasons for three nights. The facilities are minimal but it gets the job done. On the 1st night there was a very loud group on our floor, on the 2nd night the water on the 5th floor quit working. Overall it was okay and being in an all-girls dorm is nice and feels safe. And the wifi is spotty at times.

good place to stay..nothing to complain about

Very clean and safe! I recommend!

Above average, 1st the staff make you feel welcome, the rooms were clean, close to main transportation, wine party was fun. Would stay again!!

• 15th Jan 2015

They made everything great, my trip to come airline lost my luggage, lost my phone wasn't off to a good start, in the end the staff made me feel beeter and helped me enjoy myself, my lggage was sent to my next hostel, a trip to remember! Location and WIFI great!

• 15th Jan 2015

Good and friendly staff. Doormroom spacious good location by the Termini station. Recomendable.

I stayed on the 5th floor, the room was spacious and bright. Locks brand new and nice people.

• 14th Jan 2015

They guy at the reception was nice I think his name was Chris, he helped me to get my train ticket and everytime I went in and out he called me by my name. Great location and clean hostel.

• 14th Jan 2015

Cant fault it. even though I was only there for a night the staff were very helpful, the lockers are decent, the place is clean and the beds are great. right near termini station too. I highly suggest staying here

Staff were great, like the room withthe stripes very big and didn't feel carmped. I could walk to the main transportation hub wich was very helpful. A great place to stay!!

• 8th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Great location, clean and confortable beds. Staff friendly and helpful. WIFI worked OK and the common bathroom were clean. Good hostel

• 8th Jan 2015

No real kitchen. Not a single plate or piece of cutlery. Don't get fooled by the sure on this point.

The hostel is near the train station what is good for the localization but is bad for the security. The bathroom is cleaned once a day and it become very dirty at night. The staffs are very friendly and the beds are very nice.

Very good stay, but located a distance away from major sites, which often made security an issue during the evenings.