Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

This hostel has one of the best facilities I have been so far. The location is nice, but you better locate the hostel in the map before arriving because you can;t easily find on the street.

Worth every Penny! Great location, clean and super staff!!!

• 29th May 2015

Well located in terms if closeness to Termini station (4 minute walk). Clean. Good facilities. Recommend.

Wine night, pub crawl. Very fun times. I met two new friends. Thanks for the memories.

• 28th May 2015

Central location, clean and friendly.

• 27th May 2015

Good hostel in a good location. Very close to the Termini station and within walking distance of everywhere we wanted to go. The guy at the desk was very friendly and they have free wine some nights and a pub crawl that you can pay to go on. The room was very clean and so the were bathrooms. I liked that there were a lot of individual bathrooms. Would definitely stay here again!

It was good that the hotel was near the train station, but it was far away from all of the attractions. The hostel was fine, but for a solo traveler, it was difficult to meet people.

Chris and Tommy were the best, they helped me with booking tours to printing off my boarding pass for free. Great place. I'll be back

Clean rooms, spacious rooms. Breakfast was OK. Nice people and great location

• 26th May 2015

Perfect location, charming hostel. The staff are very kind and accommodating, the rooms are well equipped, comfortable and spotless. Ideal location 2-3 minutes walk from main station.

• 26th May 2015

Very friendly and helpful staff. My room was very spacious and clean. Working WI-Fi in all areas of the hostel. Great location

• 26th May 2015

Really bad wifi. Pretty much unusable. It really is a bummer to have to spend your time in Rome searching for wifi rather than enjoying the sites. Get this fixed. Otherwise pretty standard hostel experience.

Everything in Rome is a little expensive, especially hostels. But this place is nice, all around good. I believe it's lacking in an included breakfast, which other hostels offer. everything else makes it a solid place to stay. Be aware that most places in Rome check out is 10am. This is my least favorite thing about Italy.

The hostel is fine overall, but the check in process was really terrible. It took about an hour to check in, with only one person behind the desk. The hostel seemed a bit short staffed. However, the room was really big, which I appreciated. They also had some social activities organized.

Location was great, staff was very helpful. Very cozy and clean rooms and comfortable beds.

• 22nd May 2015

I don't normally write reviews, but this Hostel defintely deserves one. First off, the location was excellent, very easy to find, and safe. Secondly, I had an unforunate situation with my train schedule that forced me to stay another night in Rome. The staff, particaularly Chris and Johny, were very helpful and patient with me in my last minute disaster. I highly recommend this hostel to those who are looking for a location convenient stay and a friendly atmosphere.

• 22nd May 2015

Do the bar crawl.

• 20th May 2015

I thought the Four Seasons was a great hostel! It was right next to Termini station so getting to and from the airport was super easy! I went on the bar crawl they offer for Thursdays and Saturdays and I had an absolute blast. The room I was in was extremely large, so that was nice and all the people I met were very fun and sweet. The staff were accommodating and helpful. I had a really great time here at this hostel and I would definitely recommend it.

Good location, even better staff. Very good facilities. Nice clean bathrooms. I had a very good stay.

Nothing too great about this place. Was okay.