Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Highly reccommended. Especially for younger people. No complaints.

Overall the hostel was nice and clean. I expected much worse for my first time in a hostel. The staff was very accomodating wich made my stay!

• 27th Oct 2014

Close to termini station and the colosseum, large rooms. Get a room with ensuite better than the common bathrooms.

• 26th Oct 2014

very close to the main train station, very clean, great place

Once I arrived at the hostel I was welcomed by friendly staff and check-in was superfast. Rooms were cozy and Alfredo's restaurant is a must!

• 23rd Oct 2014

Staff was very kind, ready to help, explain, give advice etc. Location is great. The hostel is so cute, clean and nicely decorated. I would definitely recommend.

• 22nd Oct 2014

I was only there one night, but as older female alone I felt safe. Staff very patient and kind. I would recommend.

Extremely helpful staff, very clean place, good spacious rooms, convenient location by the bus station with all you need nearby, easy walk to the center.

• 17th Oct 2014

Security was great, had to have key card or get buzzed in to enter all parts of hostel. Location was close to Termini but the hostel is not clearly marked from outside besides the doorbell. Staff was great! We had to rush to check in because we had a time slot at the vatican and they were nice enough to give us our room key to lock our stuff and let us officially check in when we returned. Hostel was very clean and the rooms were spacious. Bathrooms were tiny, only downside.

Very good value for money, helpful stuff, comfortable mattress, clean, excellent speed of Wi-fi.

• 16th Oct 2014

The staff was excellent, very kind, the room was clean and quiet, WiFi stable, and for its position every part of the city was easy to reach...sure thing I will return to this hostel.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • China

Great location, laundry facility, luggage room and WIFI.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Location close to termini station, near plenty of bus routes. Room comfortable, all expected facilities, fantastic staff.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Japan

Great hostel, new and tidy, awesome!!!! Staff friendly and always ready for suggesting the best place in the city, climate like a big family....

• 7th Oct 2014

It was fine. Nothing to write home about. Near the train station, which is good. Easy to get to things by metro. It was just ok, got the job done. Bathrooms were small and smelly from being damp all the time, but survivable. Should be cheaper for the accommodations.

Loved the location and the convenience!! Staff were wonderfull!!

• 6th Oct 2014

Great location just next to the main station. People were great, rooms cosy, nice and clean.

• 6th Oct 2014

although that it has a good location and a very friendly staff but it is poorly organized and the beds are not numbered you go and find a free bed and use it , the room was poorly ventilated with the smell of the smoke, power points on the entrance of the room and not near the beds and the light in the room was poor , I dont recommend it and i would not stay in it again

Wide rooms, nicely decorated although the bed linen/blankets have seen better days. Thre is air conditioning in reception and rooms although it was way too high when I arrived to reception. There is a varied breakfast for 4euros but not great quality. Bread is cardboard. I only had it the first day. It turned out there was a children group in the hostel and they had taken over the dinning room. Not enough space for all the guests.

I loved clean rooms and location (about 3 minutes to termini station). I would recommend Four Seasons to everyone.

• 1st Oct 2014