Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

-15 minute walk from the Colusseum, about 30 minutes from other sights -In a sketchy area, but has good security, so I felt safe in the hostel -Rooms have lockers, but you need to bring your own lock -You can see the hostel from Termini station it is so close -Bathrooms and rooms are very clean -A breakfast is offered but it is NOT worth it at all. Don't do it. -A $3.50 "city tax" is charged per person, per night so plan on that when calculating the cost

The day staff are funny, the owner was very helpful as well as the girl. Will come back again!! Thank you!!

• 24th Dec 2014

Nice place had heaters in the room and bathroom inside the room was clean. Great location

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Japan

Choose the double bed ensuite it was clean and private more expensive then a dorm room but well Worth it. Staf were very polite and remembered my name.

• 21st Dec 2014

My room was ok, but the bathrooms were dirty all the days I stayed there. The staff although were all very friendly and helpful.

I've been to Rome before and I must say that staying at this hostel was great, from the time I arrived to my check out. I would recommend it.

• 20th Dec 2014

Rooms are large so there is enough rooms to set your luggage out. Outlets only by the door wish isn't nice. Wifi was throughout the place so that was good. The staff was just average, not too out going and didn't give any info about Rome. Need your own lock for the lockers.

I must say very fast check-in, I could store my luggage for free, WI-FI was OK and met some new friends. Nice Place and great location.

• 18th Dec 2014

Very affordable and decent option if you're a casual traveler who only wants a bed to stay. I would recommend to others

Strange atmosphere of the hostel... the dormitory smells so bad. And the staff are not friendly at all.

The staff were great!! Tommaso and Chris really helped me out. Thanx for the great stay in Rome!!!

• 13th Dec 2014

Not sure why this hostel is a recommended property. The location is sketchy, with lots of drunks and shady characters loitering on the streets surrounding. I didn't feel safe walking in the area around the hostel as a female traveling solo. Additionally, the hostel lacks a good common space; sure, there are a few couches, but the atmosphere is quiet. The bathrooms were clean, but they smelled like a public restroom/ port-o-potty. Not recommended.

Great hostel, easy to meet people. Evening party are a bit expensive. Very sweet staff, one of the best that an hostel can have!

Place was nice, small kitchen, price was fair, overall a good hostel!

• 11th Dec 2014

Liked the hostel, luggage room was great because I arrived before check in time and they held my laggages for free. Very nice staff.

• 9th Dec 2014

Great hostel and very friendly staff. We had party few nights during my stay with fellow hostellers and it was fun. Clean, comfortable and secure place. Only concern was location but it's close to termini station so didn't bother me much. Receptionist gave us voucher to have breakfast at bramble bar which is other side of termini and its Worth trying for €4.

perfect for exploring Rome, very close to metro, taxi's affordable 'cos its so central, loved it

• 8th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 41+

Staff were so helpful in a very awkward situation, place was cleans and around the corner from the main station.

The owner and his staff were very helpfull from the time I checked in to the time I left. Thanks guys for making my stay great.

• 7th Dec 2014

So much fun good atmosphere, great party night out, met a lot of new people. Slept like a baby. Thanks for the memories...

• 7th Dec 2014