Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Friendly and helpful staff :) the pasta night and bar crawl was a great event and made the experience :) Great location , clean and would definitely visit again :) Thank you!

Very helpful and friendly staff at this hostel! A very pleasant stay indeed and would definitely stay here again when i visit Rome (:

Staff were nice, they printed boarding passes for us for free. Good location, you could walk to everything. Bathroom smelled a little but moldy, and our air conditioner was broken for two nights out of four, but otherwise we enjoyed our stay.

They should let the customers know that the hotel is also called "Downtown Hotel".

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Bathrooms could be cleaner, however my room was clean. Laundry is expensive, washing + drying in maschine cost together 8 e. There is just one light in the room. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Unfortunately the good parts were over shadowed by bed bugs.

Very good location. Close to the train station, the Fontana di Trevi, and the Colisseum. The staff is really nice since the time you arrive, and they have free pasta on Tuesdays :P

It was a really nice stay. I would stay here again. It’s centrally located, free working wifi and free luggage storage. The receptionists that I spoke to was very friendly.

• 2nd Jun 2014

The location was very central and the staff was super-friendly

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Sweden

Location is good, 5 mins from Termini, 5-10 min walk to Nazionale - convenient from that perspective. The lobby for the hostel is actually very nice, the hostel itself is pretty good. I wasn't thrilled with the showers - push button, have to push it again every 60 seconds or so. Toilets were fine. Wifi was pretty good throughout the hostel. Lockers provided in room, bring your own lock. You can rent towels for 2 euro. Overall it was good.

definitely a good place to stay to most of the interesting things around 20 to 30 minutes walking distance and a couple of nice posibilities for dinner from cheap to not that cheap in the direct neighbourhood. thanks for beeing a feew days my home.

Every group of people staying in the hostel was staying in different rooms, the staff were unable to organize so groups went together. Common areas were not practical to use. Bunkbeds were very small. Location was very convenient for the train and walking around Rome.

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hostel. When you book our Hostel the booking engines show how many beds are available per room type , once you book and we received confirmation we allocate the beds booked, this doesn't mean you will necessary be in the same room , we try to keep people together , sometimes this happens, we apologize for your inconvenience . Regards Four Seasons Management

They were terribly disorganized with check ins. Assign beds for crying out loud! It's not that hard. People were being shuffled around as new people took other people's beds and they put the wrong people in our room when they were supposed to be in another room. The Canadian boss was a great guy and I give him a much higher rating but out stay was not that enjoyable. Other people seemed to enjoy it though

While you were staying here during your stay Four Seasons were conducting our annual maintance check .All guest were notified of this in advance , yes, there was a slight mixed up with the beds because guest were asked to remove their belongings and store them in our luggage room. Therefore when the guest returned to the room after 3 pm unfortunately people took what bed they wanted. Note: we compenseted all the guest in the rooms being inspected and gave them all free pasta and free drinks.

Super friendly staff, wifi working everywhere in the hostel, close to most touristic sites, this hostel is a great place to stay!

• 26th May 2014

The Hostel is organized and the team was atemption, but the breakfast was not good.

Everything was great at Four Seasons Hostel Rome! The staff was very friendly, all of the restrooms were clean and private. The location was excellent. You were close to the termini, so you could easily walk 10 minutes to catch a bus if you needed to. It was very close to the colosseum and right in the middle of an affordable restaurant area. The security was very good too. Definitely worth it for the price :)

The rooms were spacious and felt secure. The bathrooms were kept clean, but the shower area was really small and cramped. A shelf would have been a nice touch. They let me check my luggage early so I didn't have to lug it through Rome waiting for my check-in time, which was nice. The staff was incredible and the wifi worked great.

It was the greatest hostel I ever had in Italy There were friendly staffs and people there also I met variety people in my room :) But there were only 4 toilet there included shower room However it was not uncomfortable surprisingly haha

Clean, trendy and nice atmosphere. Great location and nice staff. Definitely recommended!!

• 17th May 2014