Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

definitely a good place to stay to most of the interesting things around 20 to 30 minutes walking distance and a couple of nice posibilities for dinner from cheap to not that cheap in the direct neighbourhood. thanks for beeing a feew days my home.

Every group of people staying in the hostel was staying in different rooms, the staff were unable to organize so groups went together. Common areas were not practical to use. Bunkbeds were very small. Location was very convenient for the train and walking around Rome.

Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hostel. When you book our Hostel the booking engines show how many beds are available per room type , once you book and we received confirmation we allocate the beds booked, this doesn't mean you will necessary be in the same room , we try to keep people together , sometimes this happens, we apologize for your inconvenience . Regards Four Seasons Management

They were terribly disorganized with check ins. Assign beds for crying out loud! It's not that hard. People were being shuffled around as new people took other people's beds and they put the wrong people in our room when they were supposed to be in another room. The Canadian boss was a great guy and I give him a much higher rating but out stay was not that enjoyable. Other people seemed to enjoy it though

While you were staying here during your stay Four Seasons were conducting our annual maintance check .All guest were notified of this in advance , yes, there was a slight mixed up with the beds because guest were asked to remove their belongings and store them in our luggage room. Therefore when the guest returned to the room after 3 pm unfortunately people took what bed they wanted. Note: we compenseted all the guest in the rooms being inspected and gave them all free pasta and free drinks.

Super friendly staff, wifi working everywhere in the hostel, close to most touristic sites, this hostel is a great place to stay!

• 26th May 2014

The Hostel is organized and the team was atemption, but the breakfast was not good.

Everything was great at Four Seasons Hostel Rome! The staff was very friendly, all of the restrooms were clean and private. The location was excellent. You were close to the termini, so you could easily walk 10 minutes to catch a bus if you needed to. It was very close to the colosseum and right in the middle of an affordable restaurant area. The security was very good too. Definitely worth it for the price :)

The rooms were spacious and felt secure. The bathrooms were kept clean, but the shower area was really small and cramped. A shelf would have been a nice touch. They let me check my luggage early so I didn't have to lug it through Rome waiting for my check-in time, which was nice. The staff was incredible and the wifi worked great.

It was the greatest hostel I ever had in Italy There were friendly staffs and people there also I met variety people in my room :) But there were only 4 toilet there included shower room However it was not uncomfortable surprisingly haha

Clean, trendy and nice atmosphere. Great location and nice staff. Definitely recommended!!

• 17th May 2014
  • Israel

Safe, clean, beautiful, fun, great location! Very good! I recommend

• 17th May 2014
  • New Zealand

The bathroom wasn't clean all the time (sometimes it was flooded) and the fan system was too noisy. In the area destinated to the landry and the little "kitchen", it should receive a sink.

We had a nice stay for four nights at the Four Seasons Hostel. We were really impressed with the size and cleanliness of the bathroom! Also, the location suited is well.

My first impression of Rome was that helpful and friendly receptionist lady who help me to arrange my itinerary during my stay in Rome, which is perfect! Also the location is perfect just short walk to Rome Termini. However, its gonna be perfect if we can console our electronic devices on our own bed instead of one sharing station.

Close to termini, Clean, and had lockers. In a sketchy neighborhood, wifi hardly worked in the rooms, staff refused to let me use their phone to make a local call when my wallet was stolen, and made me move rooms half way through the stay without warning while I booked. Also there is no kitchen. Just an okay hostel

Pefect location very close to station and very easy to go anywhere. Clean rooms and sitting areas, nice staff, good WiFi. Good value for Money!

• 7th May 2014
  • Sweden

Fast and easy check in/out, luggage storage, and clean facility. What more could I ask for? Thanks!

• 7th May 2014

Although the place was very nice, there was a public storage room where everyone could leave their stuff to go touring- my blanket was stolen from this room. The rooms were very clean

Was only there briefly as a stopover between flights. Reception was extremely helpful and even took the time to draw me a map of the safest route to walk to the bus in the early morning. Only negative was the hostel was near a lot of pubs, and the noise outside the window was really loud in the middle of the night when I was trying to sleep.

During my holiday in Rome I stayed in 3 different hostels. I would say this isthe best hostel out of them. And it was better than the hostels in Milan and florence. I would advice other travellers to stay there:)

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Kyrgyzstan

Comparatively this hostel was a bit pricey, but I did stay over Easter weekend. Breakfast was not included for how much it was, but we did get Wifi in the room. The cleanliness and general atmosphere were quite nice, but the best part was probably the location as it was very close to Termini station (and thus the metro) and one of the main roads Via Cavour. I stayed in an 8 person mixed gender dorm and even as a girl felt safe, the guests I met were very respectful and good conversation.