Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Location was great, staff was very helpful. Very cozy and clean rooms and comfortable beds.

• 22nd May 2015

I don't normally write reviews, but this Hostel defintely deserves one. First off, the location was excellent, very easy to find, and safe. Secondly, I had an unforunate situation with my train schedule that forced me to stay another night in Rome. The staff, particaularly Chris and Johny, were very helpful and patient with me in my last minute disaster. I highly recommend this hostel to those who are looking for a location convenient stay and a friendly atmosphere.

Do the bar crawl.

• 20th May 2015

I thought the Four Seasons was a great hostel! It was right next to Termini station so getting to and from the airport was super easy! I went on the bar crawl they offer for Thursdays and Saturdays and I had an absolute blast. The room I was in was extremely large, so that was nice and all the people I met were very fun and sweet. The staff were accommodating and helpful. I had a really great time here at this hostel and I would definitely recommend it.

Good location, even better staff. Very good facilities. Nice clean bathrooms. I had a very good stay.

Nothing too great about this place. Was okay.

Good location and amazing staff. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Situated near the public transportation. Wifi and luggage room were a big plus!

• 18th May 2015

Nice time in Rome. Very nice hostel, clean and fresh. Nothing to complaint about

• 18th May 2015

I was there only for one night but seems a good typical hostel. Good location if you ar looking something easybto move from and to the airport. Good staff.

• 15th May 2015
  • Argentina

A hostel ,money ,and staff

• 13th May 2015
  • Malaysia

Close to Termini Station which was very handy. Great wifi. Loved the wine party. Was actually pretty nice for a hostel.

• 12th May 2015

Exceptional!! The beautiful girl at reception!!!

• 12th May 2015

The staff was so helpful and friendly, had a great stay here! One of my friends surprised me by joining me on the trip and the staff facilitated the surprise!

• 11th May 2015

Staff was really nice and helpful and the place is really clean! The location is not too bad, just a little scary at night, but it is a 7 minute walk from termini station. Going anywhere else requires good walking (which I don't mind) or use the buses and metros.

Perfect location easy to reach main points. Many places to spend evening. Staff were perfect! Very friendly. Liked breakfast. Thanks for the pleasant stay!!

• 11th May 2015

This is an average hostel that consists mainly of an reception and rooms with beds. It lacks though such aus reading lights and electricity outlets next to the beds. That said, if you want something better in Rome, you'll have to pay more.

Close to the Termini, easy to find. Easy walking to city center. Friendly and helpful staff and I felt secure staying there.

• 4th May 2015

Young men making noise in hallways No Action taken

Beautiful Hostel in a Beautiful City. I loved how clean the place was and how friendly the staff were.

• 26th Apr 2015

Hostel is very near Termini which is nice. Wifi was terrible in the room as well as in the internet cafe. Close walk to the Colosseum.