Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Perfect location just few steps from station. Clean and nice hostel. WIFI works well. Staff nice. Very good place to stay!!

• 6th Feb 2015

The shower is dirty and blocked.Toilet is dirty as well. No smile from staffs.unbelievable bad experience in this hostel. there is another hostel in the same building ,which is much better ,at least with a kitchen and cool common space, and the price is similar.

I stayed on the 5th floor and the rooms looked new and fresh. Had a blast in Rome and staff helped me!!

• 4th Feb 2015

I loved it! The two italians at the front desk, the guy in the night and the girl in the morning were very nice and helped me so much! forever thankful! The dorm was nice, warm and clean, as well as the bathrooms. The location is excellent, walking distance from Coliseum and just 2min from Termini train station. Would definitely go back!

Nice rooms, clean and had laundry which was a bonus for me. Great location and great staff. Sold me a tour of the Vatican which was great even though a little pricey but worth it!!

• 31st Jan 2015

Would be 10/10 but facilities were bad. Showers fluctuate between too hot and cold, washing machine didn't work properly when I used it (had to argue a bit for a refund for this), absolutely no kitchen! But staff were helpful, rooms were really nice and warm, overall a good stay

Good place to stay only stayed one night close to the metro routes. I would book it again!

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Nice beds, bathrooms were clean. Breakfast was busy had to wait 5 minutes as they had a Group.

• 27th Jan 2015

The hostel smells strange and the zonr in the night looks quite dangerous, but in general it's a good hostel, and a grear place to find friends

Pretty average

Terrible. I've stayed on the female bedroom and only when I was leaving I noticed the big menstruation stain on the duvet. It was disgusting. Also they charge 3,5E/day on "city tax". City taxes are quite normal in most European countries, but this was too high, and the fact that the city tax didn't show on my receipt makes me believe that maybe I've been foolish. If you insist on staying in this hostel bring more than one type of padlock since it's hard to find one that fits the locker.

The hostel was easy to find only 4 minutes walk from termini station. Very clean and close to Coliseum.

• 22nd Jan 2015

I stayed in Four Seasons for three nights. The facilities are minimal but it gets the job done. On the 1st night there was a very loud group on our floor, on the 2nd night the water on the 5th floor quit working. Overall it was okay and being in an all-girls dorm is nice and feels safe. And the wifi is spotty at times.

good place to stay..nothing to complain about

Very clean and safe! I recommend!

Above average, 1st the staff make you feel welcome, the rooms were clean, close to main transportation, wine party was fun. Would stay again!!

• 15th Jan 2015

They made everything great, my trip to come airline lost my luggage, lost my phone wasn't off to a good start, in the end the staff made me feel beeter and helped me enjoy myself, my lggage was sent to my next hostel, a trip to remember! Location and WIFI great!

• 15th Jan 2015

Good and friendly staff. Doormroom spacious good location by the Termini station. Recomendable.

I stayed on the 5th floor, the room was spacious and bright. Locks brand new and nice people.

• 14th Jan 2015

They guy at the reception was nice I think his name was Chris, he helped me to get my train ticket and everytime I went in and out he called me by my name. Great location and clean hostel.

• 14th Jan 2015