Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

The location is great, if you happen to get the right exit from Termini is just two blocks away, fantastic. I mean location in terms of transport as with every other huge city there is not an ideal "central" location. Staff was great, always a smile on them. The rooms are good, you get a locker and plenty of outlets to charge your phone (a big plus). The only problem were the toillets, twice I came to find unpleasent surprises there (nasty fellows of course). Overall great stay. Would recommend.

Actually it is good hostel just for leaving your bags and coming back to sleep, its far from center, about 30 minutes till clubs and good restaurants, staff is friendly and polite,but they suggest only restaurants-partners, only advertisements, they can/t suggest local cheap and nice places ,just only places with whom they have contracts, so we had to explore Rome by ourselves and asking true Italians about places to visit. But place by itself was nice and clean.

This hostel had nice spacious rooms, helpful staff, and was overall a great place to stay.

Close to the train station with everything I needed.

• 29th Mar 2015

It is a friendly, clean and well situated hostel. I highly recommend it.

Great location! About a 5 min walk from termini station. Honestly if you're willing to walk not that far away from things like the colosseum. There are some shops and restaurants close by which is convenient when you don't feel like going far. The staff was very friendly. The hostelwas clean but I feel like it could've been cleaner but overall not bad. Beds were slightly uncomfortable but nothing too bad. Overall a nice stay. I would come back here if I needed to.

Great location and helpful staff! Their pub crawls are really fun and a great way to make new friends if you are a solo traveler like me!

This hostel is quite close to termini as and is within walking distance of the colosseum and roman forum. The bathrooms always smelled and showers were not ergonomic. The wifi was quite finicky and only really worked in one room. The staff was helpful.

Very good room & very cheap, we stayed in a double room with our own bathroom and it was something like 15E each (plus city tax)... right before we were at another hostel a block away from this that was more expensive and horrible, super sketchy & neglected, so after a one night trip to Naples we came back to Rome and decided to stay at this place instead and it was so good, we were so relieved to stay at such a comfortable and convenient and cheap place in comparison to what we had before.

This hostel was an amazing stay. Being close to termi station makes it easy to get to after a long train ride. And it's not dodgy at all. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and they have a Store room for baggage to be left all day if you have checked out and have a late flight or train. (Free of charge) I was travelling by myself and it has a common area to get to know other guests. I would recommend this hostel to anyone. It's clean tidy and location is awsome

Very very good hostel. Location perfect.

• 20th Mar 2015

Chris was a super guy!! He helped me and showed me Rome on a budget. Nice rooms and great stay!!!

• 20th Mar 2015

Rooms have key card entry, left mine in the wall thing to turn on the lights and the staff prompltly helped me. Nice hostel.

• 19th Mar 2015

I liked the hostel for 2 things: great staff, fair price for what they offer.

• 19th Mar 2015

Booked this hostel because of their reviews and found all to be in order.

• 19th Mar 2015

About a 20 minute walk to the Colisseum, and right near the train station - very handy. There was no kitchen to use, but free use of a computer/internet. Staff were helpful in printing off boarding passes and making suggestions of places to eat. Good value for the price!

Facilities were super clean and hostel was very confortable.

• 18th Mar 2015

People service, big rooms, clean and close to Tremini station. Everything perfect

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Japan

The location was key! The staff was extremely accommodating. It was overall such a good set-up.

• 17th Mar 2015

It is very clean and everything is brand new. I stayed in a 6 female dorm and it looks like it was just redone. The bathroom was in the hallway but there were different stalls and once you closed the door you had your own toilet, mirror and shower. The people at the front desk were extremely helpful and were always nice. Whenever we had questions they answered it and always wanted to help. It's about a 20 min walk from the colosseum and the Roman Forum and a short metro ride away from Vatican.