Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

The hostel is conveniently located near the main train station and is only a 15-20min walk to the Colloseum. There was a €3.50 per person per night for city tax where the hostel right upstairs (Alessandro) does not charge. There is not a kitchen, although stated, only a fridge, kettle and microwave. The staff were helpful regarding any questions. There were common areas but they weren't functionally interactive spaces. Beds we comfy but small and outdated (fold up double bunks)

There was no kitchen, the key did not work for the computer room/laundry facility. The hostel could be labeled better and they just let anyone in.

Rome what a wonderful city, the hostel was located 2 minutes from Termini Station which was convenient. Chris was fabulous he helped me plan my day in Rome and almost saw everything I wanted to see!! Great place. See you again!!

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Belgium

Free pizza night! I love pizza, nice place and pleasant staff. No complaints!!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

I've stayed in better and I was disappointed. When I arrived our room had a bad odor and was not very clean. The staff was wonderful and very helpful though.

• 27th Nov 2014

The hostel was well organised and the staff very helpful. They offer free WIFI thrughout the hostel and it worked everywhere.

• 26th Nov 2014

One of the best places I have stayed in, I would definitely come back!

This was a good hostel. It's close to Termini, therefore easy to get to and from the airport and other destinations in Italy and Rome by rail/metro/bus. The area around the station isn't exactly desireable, but it helps keep the price down. The staff were helpful and the security good. The breakfast for 4 euro was good value. The hostel itself was lacking a bit of atmosphere, that might be the time of year I was there (Nov), but they did have events organised.

The staff were absolutely brilliant there and so helpful. I would highly recommend.

떼르미니역에서 빠른 걸음으로 5분거리에 있어요. 찾기도 어렵지 않고, 웬만한 곳은 다 걸어갈만 하구요. 스텝들도 친절해요~ 다시 로마에 방문해도 묵을 것 같아요~

We stayed in a dorm and it was very clean and spacious. The communal bathroom's stalls each had a toilet, sink, and shower which was really convenient, like a whole bunch of private bathrooms in a way. The staff was super friendly and outlined everything on a map for me and recommended places for us to go. It was right by the train station which was fantastic. It was a good stay!

The staff was super friendly and helpful, all the guests are there to just have a good time and meet people, staying at the hostel made Rome even over awesome than it already was.

• 19th Nov 2014

The staff was very nice and very helpful answering my questions. This is a great location very close to the station (5 minutes walk). I would definitely stay here again

• 19th Nov 2014

Location and cleanliness: everything is prim and proper. Bathrooms are super clean. Would recommend. Would stay if I come to Rome again.

• 17th Nov 2014

It was close to the center of things, and it was a somewhat social place. It's difficult navigating the bus system without any maps that give locations for different bus stops, so always having a backup of the train station RIGHT THERE was very reassuring. The staff wasn't great, nor was the WiFi, but the people staying there were great and the shower facilities were very efficient and clean. For a place to just sleep or socialize after exploring, this is great. Though it's noisy til late.

My friend and I traveled to Rome this past weekend and stayed at the Four Seasons. We are studying in Ireland this semester and have been to many hostels so far this semester. This one was the best by far. The location was great. It was right near the termini which is the main train station and metro station. We were able to take train from the airport to that station and only have an 8 minute walk to the hostel. The wifi was great and we got it everywhere in the hostel.

• 14th Nov 2014

You need a very big or long lock to secure to locker which was very annoying. Had very noisy people in my room and the staff dealt with them very well- pretty clean, good location, friendly staff

Friendly and respectful staff. The proximity to various tourist attractions. Proximity to public transportation; everything you need is close by. Efficient staff

• 12th Nov 2014

Large rooms with heaters and new beds. Friendly staff and very close to termini station.

• 11th Nov 2014

Close to all metro routes which is a plus. WI-FI was great. I was able to ha a skype call! If hostels had rating by stars, for me this hostel is a ten stars!!

• 9th Nov 2014