Four Seasons Hostel Rome Reviews

Via Carlo Cattaneo 23, Rome, Italy

Well located in Rome near the train station and next to a very nice little square. Caring staff, nice place but a little bit noisy because the internet area is right next to the rooms. Comfortable beds. Good price! No breakfast included.

Friendly staff, large rooms, common bathrooms a little small but worked well. They had laundry which was great.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice place, very fancy, 1st hostel I have stayed in. I was unsure of staying in a hostel but after my stay made me a believer in hostes. It was so much fun and I extended my my for 2 extra nights!!

• 2nd Nov 2014

Thumbs up! Hostelworld got that right, Amazing hostel, modern but common bathrooms need some work. My room was large and clean. Good job Four Seasons!

• 2nd Nov 2014

I didnt like the fact that the beds aren't numbered. You come in and grab a bunk, so when someone checks out, they just make up a bunk and it may not be the bunk of the person that checked out. One guy in our room was left with a dirty bed because of this. Most of the staff members were great but one guy acted like he was to busy to help even though he was just listening to music.

Theres only a microwave and no ustensils ans these kinds of thing. The matresses suck you inside of them. A part from that its a really nice hostel!

Highly reccommended. Especially for younger people. No complaints.

Overall the hostel was nice and clean. I expected much worse for my first time in a hostel. The staff was very accomodating wich made my stay!

• 27th Oct 2014

Close to termini station and the colosseum, large rooms. Get a room with ensuite better than the common bathrooms.

• 26th Oct 2014

very close to the main train station, very clean, great place

Once I arrived at the hostel I was welcomed by friendly staff and check-in was superfast. Rooms were cozy and Alfredo's restaurant is a must!

• 23rd Oct 2014

Staff was very kind, ready to help, explain, give advice etc. Location is great. The hostel is so cute, clean and nicely decorated. I would definitely recommend.

• 22nd Oct 2014

I was only there one night, but as older female alone I felt safe. Staff very patient and kind. I would recommend.

Extremely helpful staff, very clean place, good spacious rooms, convenient location by the bus station with all you need nearby, easy walk to the center.

• 17th Oct 2014

Security was great, had to have key card or get buzzed in to enter all parts of hostel. Location was close to Termini but the hostel is not clearly marked from outside besides the doorbell. Staff was great! We had to rush to check in because we had a time slot at the vatican and they were nice enough to give us our room key to lock our stuff and let us officially check in when we returned. Hostel was very clean and the rooms were spacious. Bathrooms were tiny, only downside.

Very good value for money, helpful stuff, comfortable mattress, clean, excellent speed of Wi-fi.

• 16th Oct 2014

The staff was excellent, very kind, the room was clean and quiet, WiFi stable, and for its position every part of the city was easy to reach...sure thing I will return to this hostel.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • China

Great location, laundry facility, luggage room and WIFI.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Location close to termini station, near plenty of bus routes. Room comfortable, all expected facilities, fantastic staff.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Japan

Great hostel, new and tidy, awesome!!!! Staff friendly and always ready for suggesting the best place in the city, climate like a big family....

• 7th Oct 2014