Four Seasons Hostel Reviews

A2, 14/F, Block A, Chung King Mansion, 33-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The 4 Seasons Hollywood Guesthouse in the Kungching Mansions was pretty sweet. Great location. The rooms are small, but clean and usable. The staff is very nice and helpful. No problems. I would definitely stay there again.

• 19th Jul 2014

The cleanliness of the room was not satisfactory, there were hairs covering both of the bed sheets. There were also yellow stains on one of the bed sheets. There were two lifts providing access to the 14th floor room of which one was broken. This entailed either a 25 minute wait in a queue for the lift or a 14 floor hike up a grotty back stair well with cockroaches in. To be described as a hostel is misrepresentative. It comprises bedrooms and nothing else. Nothing about the place is welcoming.

• 14th Jul 2014

This place was nothing but a SLUM, it was beyond disgusting, I left the next morning and they would not give me a refund for the other paid days. So I wrote to hostel world and they have not even responded. No airconditioner, no fan, couldnt open door, reception people were like gangsters, entrance hall like a , favela. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

• 2nd Jul 2014

We really enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and cleaning was done daily. They changed the towel everyday. We can asked for hot water anytime. The staff were approachable and kind. There was hot and cold shower. The room was a little bit small but good enough for the two of us. I will recommend the place for other travelers. I will spend my next stay to this hostel.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

I don't recomend anyone to stay there. The place is not touristic. The atmosphere is awful. Before you enter the lift you go through a dirty scary place. The hostel itself was full and they've broght me to an other hostel in the same building. The room was 2 square meters with no window, all facilities on a 1 sq meter.

• 22nd Mar 2014