Four Seasons Hostel Reviews

A2, 14/F, Block A, Chung King Mansion, 33-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

We really enjoyed our stay. The room was clean and cleaning was done daily. They changed the towel everyday. We can asked for hot water anytime. The staff were approachable and kind. There was hot and cold shower. The room was a little bit small but good enough for the two of us. I will recommend the place for other travelers. I will spend my next stay to this hostel.

• 7th Apr 2014
  • Philippines

I don't recomend anyone to stay there. The place is not touristic. The atmosphere is awful. Before you enter the lift you go through a dirty scary place. The hostel itself was full and they've broght me to an other hostel in the same building. The room was 2 square meters with no window, all facilities on a 1 sq meter.

• 22nd Mar 2014