Four Seasons Hostel Reviews

A2, 14/F, Block A, Chung King Mansion, 33-44 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I miss the travelers experience i had in other hostels, a communal room/bar is recommended

• 1st Oct 2015

Honestly, this place is not worth your money. Sure, in my experience it was a clean place to stay in, and very centrally located. But that is all, ALL, that it has going for it. The place was not worth my money. Dealing with the hassles of people harrassing you as you enter and leave the building is not worth it. And worst of all, the air-conditioning was USELESS. I slept naked and still sweat every night I stayed that week. Use an Airbnb. You'll be the better for it.

• 7th Aug 2015