Fox Glacier Inn Reviews

39 Sullivan Road, Fox Glacier, New Zealand

Good and comfortable stay! Friendly staff, clean room and toilet!

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Malaysia

Our booking was cancelled with no attempt made at contacting me. This hostel re-booked us at another place and arranged for them to match the agreed price, but this does not change the fact that they (to their admission) did not even attempt to let us know in advance. The staff member who advised us failed to provide a satisfactory explanation, let alone a genuine apology.

Good base to see the glaciers . I didn't feel my double room was that safe as the door did not lock properly . I arrived at around 3 pm and no one was about but waited a bit and soon there was someone at the desk . It's quite quiet at night so you can get a good nights sleep . Overall a good budget stay