Fox Glacier Inn Reviews

39 Sullivan Road, Fox Glacier, New Zealand

The proprietor Shane. was very welcoming. I. Liked fox inn because it was very peaceful I had. The best sleep ever while on holiday. I would recommend the fox inn to anyone who wants to get away for the rat race It has got wifi but overage isn't that great but I loved it becauseI kept loosing coverage n aAwesome place for peace and quiet and.close to nature iNature. Is virtually on your door step Loved it and Ii will be back next year for.another holiday Fee Rogerrs

Didn't like this hostel. The atmosphere was definitely missing. Every hostel I have had uptil now provide herbs to cook and free coffee and tea, nothing of these things were provided by the hostel. The next day we had a bus at 2pm but check out is at 10am so they just put you on the street. 'If you want to use their facilities you can pay for them' is what they told us. Reception is closed between 10am and 2 pm as well which doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't recommend this hostel.

Nice hostel, free wifi, can see glow-worms for free at night 5 mins from the hostel

Small kitchen yet large hostel. Wonderful location and easy to find.

Good hostel. The kitchen is too little for all the peoples ans doesn't have enough common areas.