Fox Glacier Inn Reviews

39 Sullivan Road, Fox Glacier, New Zealand

Our booking was cancelled with no attempt made at contacting me. This hostel re-booked us at another place and arranged for them to match the agreed price, but this does not change the fact that they (to their admission) did not even attempt to let us know in advance. The staff member who advised us failed to provide a satisfactory explanation, let alone a genuine apology.

The proprietor Shane. was very welcoming. I. Liked fox inn because it was very peaceful I had. The best sleep ever while on holiday. I would recommend the fox inn to anyone who wants to get away for the rat race It has got wifi but overage isn't that great but I loved it becauseI kept loosing coverage n aAwesome place for peace and quiet and.close to nature iNature. Is virtually on your door step Loved it and Ii will be back next year for.another holiday Fee Rogerrs