Francesco's Reviews

Francesco Plakiotis, Chora, Ios, Greece

loved my stay here. the atmosphere is so conducive to meeting new people and they do a great job of creating a sense of community. offer rides from the port which is nice because it would be quite difficult to find on your own. walking distance to beaches. great location for going out at night. very friendly staff. great experience. definitely recommend.

The hostel was one of the best I have stayed in regarding the atmosphere- planned drinks at the bar every night at 10:30pm and staff really engaging helping everyone to get to know each other and then taking us all out in a group. The only thing that was disapointing was realising that there was no wifi in the rooms and then being told that the only wifi in the common area is turned off at 12:00pm every night!!! Not happy !!! Other than this I have to say it was a great hostel

• 22nd Jul 2015

Great location, cool vibes. I booked into a 6 person dorm room but was upgraded to a twin hotel room to myself which was nice with aircon. Staff are friendly and very accommodating

I think it's the best hostel I've ever stayed. The staff is really helpful and friendly,everything was clean,there are lockers where you can put your stuff for free..and great atmosphere! I would definitely come back.

Francesco's is super well run. Totally recommend it (unless you are in search of a quiet, romantic place - this one is loud and lively).

Great stay at Francesco's. Perfect place for student/ young travellers! Everything was beyond expectations of a hostel. My only recommendation is that they improve then wifi services around the hostel during high times.

• 14th Jul 2015

this is a great hostel.its so easy to meet new people,the staff are helpful and the location is great.sure what more do you want?

Great hostel, very friendly informative staff and relaxed atmosphere!

It was a great hostel to stay at. Great views looking over ios. The wifi was only around the pool area, which is not necessarily a bad thing because mean people have to interact but if you wanted to sort stuff out for after you'd have to sit there with all your cards and stuff. Nothing to complain about and the staff were awesome as well

Great hostel if your looking for a good days sleep after a long night of partying. A little far from the beach but close to the clubs. Nice pool area

Really enjoyed Francesco's, incredible view from the bar and pool! Great party place

IOS you beauty. Francesco's has been by far the best place I've stayed at on my Europe trip. The staff was beautiful. The atmosphere was incredible. Free shots before we go out and a complimentary bar crawl on arrival. 2 minute walk into the best nightclubs and bars. It was a fantastic stay. The rooms were clean and standard but we never wanted to spend any time in them because we were having too much fun with the staff and people we had met at the hostel. The pool was a bonus and I reccomend

• 9th Jul 2015

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌😭😭😚😚😚😚😚😚

• 8th Jul 2015

Amazing place to stay close to all the bars. Felt like I wa sstaying in a little villa. Staff very friendly lots of people and very clean ! Did not disappoint

Great atmosphere. Great for solo traveller to meet with others. Would definitely stay again!

Loved Francesco's, could have stayed longer. Rooftop pool and bar area very chill, good vibe. Party atmosphere at night was great (cheers for the welcome shots). Reception was so great helping us when we stuffed up our ferry. Cheers guys, we had a fab time - y'all are great.

• 6th Jul 2015

Best place ever! I loved my time at Francesco's, great staff, atmosphere, location, comfortable rooms, the bar has cheap drinks and every night you go out with a group. Awesome place for solo travellers. I was staying in the room right near the patio where they play music and drinking games and it wasn't loud in my room either. Thanks again I will be back!! :)

Alex was tremendous at bag carrying and was very helpful and great to party with. Loyd appeared to be over worked and the bar boy performed exceptionally well and Elizabeth the cat was adorable. Stay was amazing! We will be back.

Amazing staff, great location, pickups from ferries were handy

Definitely would recommend to anyone travelling to Ios! Amazing location with great views of the port. We were upgraded from a 4 bed mixed dorm to a 2 bed private room for no charge. Very close to all the best bars and clubs in the city! Only downside was the wifi being cut off at midnight and the beds were not the greatest.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4