Francesco's

Superb 1721 Total Reviews
Superb 1721 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2016

The staff were incredible, very helpful and always happy! Would definitely recommend staying here!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Oct 2016

I loved this place! I went in low season so the whole island was quiet but I still enjoyed my two nights. The views are amazing, and the pool/communal areas are great. Loads of bars close by and beautiful beaches. You get picked up and dropped off at the port and all the staff are really friendly and helpful, one big happy family. The only thing is there's no kitchen and no fridge in the rooms which would have been useful, but I would definitely recommend staying here! Would stay here again!

Dear Danielle Warwick , Thanks for your interest in staying at Francesco's. Thanks for your nice review!!! We would like to inform you that we do not provide communal kitchen facilities at the hostel. Even at francesco's web page we do not mention that we offer kitchen facilities. So we never said that we offer them. Before you book, it is better to check what facilities each hostel offers. Kind regards, Francesco’s

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Sep 2016

I love this place! The lady in the front is SO nice-she cares about your safety and makes sure you feel comfortable and safe. She went above and beyond to find ferries for me and to also call my hotel in Naxos for my next part of my trip. Only thing is that there's no wifi in the rooms, which can be a good thing because it forces you to go to the lobby and meet people there. It really is a community, and I've never felt so welcomed and part of a community at any other hostel.