Francesco's Reviews

Francesco Plakiotis, Chora, Ios, Greece

Amazing stay! Beautiful people and wondeful location! Best value for money around! Must stay

• 7th Oct 2013

very nice hostel on ios, the staff is just great. felt like family! would always recommend that place.

Amazing hostel to stay in for a few days or weeks... The weather wasn't great for the pool, but it was nice to lounge and have a few drinks. The hostel was so clean and they changed the linen daily. But the best bit was how friendly the staff are. Anything we wanted they were more than happy to offer it to us. Free shots and story time with Fransesco was awesome. Def one of the best hostels yet.

Booked 3 nights, stayed 7...Staff are very friendly and the view is amazing.

Fantastic! Loved this place. Had a pool, free wifi/computers, great atmosphere. We'd all drink for ages and get to know each other, then go out as a group at night. The room was great too, good value (though found out later on that everyone else had better rooms upstairs. Jerks). The staff were really helpful and nice too - even came out to the bars with us one night. Huge thanks to Elizabeth and Alex for that, and everything else they did. Will definitely be back!

What can I say - this was probably one of the best hotels I stayed in on my trip. Even though we visited after the peak summer season was over, there was still a great atmosphere at Francesco's - albeit quieter than the usual. The sunset views are spectacular, pool is beautiful, and the staff - Francesco, Maria, Elizabeth and Alex - were so warm and welcoming. Close to all the main bars and restaurants, great group nights out, what more could you want? Stay at Francesco's! :)

This was a great stay. The staff are exceptional and really go out of their way to befriend you and ensure you're enjoying yourself. Don't stay anywhere else on IOS! :)

Amazing hostel, staff is awesome (Elizabeth) and location is great. Easy to meet people at the pool or when they take you to a bar around midnight. I would def come back here.

Great location- one of the best views ever from a hostel!- and lots of fun people. Had a great time with folks on the terrace in the evenings and around midnight everyone went out together- of course if you turn in early be prepared to be waken up when everyone gets home, but who expects something else in Ios? Beach is 5min away by bus. Not too many folks as I was there last weekend of the season, but I still enjoyed this place.

This place is amazing... beautiful view, people and its close to all the pubs/clubs in Ios... Will be back next year! xx

This place is seriously the best place on earth! It was he highlight of our three month trip and I would 100% go back there. Amazing view and location but the staff are what make francescos. I have never met a more friendly and caring family in my life and they made us feel so at home during our stay. I celebrated my 21st birthday there a week ago and I couldn't have wished for a more beautiful place to spend it, they made my birthday so special! I wish I could come back every year! RECOMEMDED!

Highly recommend staying here. Great location, fabulous staff, awesome pool and the best view in Ios! Made some amazing new friends and partied at night but quiet from 12.30am as everyone is shifted onto bars if you want to sleep.

The best hostel I have stayed in 4 months of travelling. The staff were very nice, the location is amazing. Next to the nightlife and high up, so you get a good view of an amazing sunset. Would definitely stay again next time

• 14th Sep 2013

I love this hostel! I met so many amazing people! The location was great and just Ios in general was awesome! The staff here was excellent, make sure you order a Judy Special at the hostel bar when you go! The rooms were great, as was the pool area! AMAZING VIEWS! Its at the top of Chora town and the views are spectacular. A great atmosphere for going out and meeting new people! I want to go back!

It was an amazing week, nice place, nice view, good vibes and ... nice people and staff for sure. Hope to come back again ! Adrien.

Paid €10 for laundry service, somehow 5 pair of my underpants went missing.. I have now 3 more months of travel with 2 pair of underwear.. Haha I'll be in turkey soon do hopefully I can get some there within my budget. But yea, do your own laundry!

The laundry is a outside buisness and nothing to do with us in the end. However we have not had any problems all year with the laundry service and you are the first to bring this up. We even contacted the laundry after you told us this, and they had nothing. Also you had a problem losing your sunglasses and said the same story. We are sorry you left us dissapointed with your stay, and wish you all the best in your travels.

Ideal location, 2 min walk to all the night life. Beach is just a short bus ride away. Better than staying on the beach and having to take the bus in at night and find your way home at 5am.

Great place. Francesca's a legend! Close to that action. Recommend to everyone!

• 7th Sep 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Second time staying here. Good to stay if you want to be close to the nightlife. Had another great time and again the staff are friendly helpful. Easy to organize lift to and from Francesco's from the port. Has everything you need, bar, food, pool and the rest. Thanks again!

In the last two years of traveling, I don't think I have ever been received by such hospitable staff anywhere but here. They are some of the most caring, genuine people out there. From the minute they picked us up to when they ftopped us back st the port, they could not have been more helpful. Great atmosphere and great facilities. Would highly recommend the place, and will definitely be back.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6