Francesco's Reviews

Francesco Plakiotis, Chora, Ios, Greece

Best hostel in the Greek Islands! Amazing location and rooms but the best part is the staff who are all so friendly and helpful (especially Maria). Everyone has a drink together in the evening (with a free shot) then take you to the bars and clubs if you want. The pool has an amazing view of the island and sunset. We will definitely be back - love from Scotland

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Best hostel I have stayed in, perfect location and gr8 people!

• 29th Aug 2015

Amazing location, amazing staff and amazing people staying there. Really easy to meet people as every night there are welcome shots. My bag broke and the staff were very helpful in making sure it got fixed by the best people. Beds are comfy (stayed in a private) safe in rooms. Great place for people wanting to party and make new friends. Would stay in a heart beat.

Amazing!!! Thank you so much for your hospitality! I can't wait to come back.

Relaxed here comfortably. I liked that I had a cold bottle of water waiting for me in my room with nice AC, towels, linen and everything you need to be comfortable. Highly recommend.

Only thing I can fault is the wifi. Could only use it in the common area and it would drop in and out. Other than that it was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!

Best part of my trip - hands down you have to stay here if you are in ios

Awesome hostel - beautiful views, helpful staff and friendly atmosphere. We enjoyed a three bed form to ourselves and it felt like luxury yet we paid so little. The location is great for clubs, and it's very social as you head out as one big group. Most of all the staff were so friendly and so helpful. Our friend had an accident and ended up in hospital without us knowing, but the staff were so helpful in calling the doctors and helping is get there. Only minor issue was a handheld only shower

• 21st Aug 2015

Awesome hostel. Very good atmosphere as everyone drinks before and heads out to the first club together (which is also owned by Francesco's and is cheap with 2 for 1 cocktails so a good way to start the night). The owners and staff are all extremely friendly and accommodating. Only possible downsides are that wifi isn't always running great and the bar is a little expensive for a hostel especially as you cant bring in your own to the main area. But would never contemplate staying anywhere else!

We have no bad things to say about Francesco's! It was absolutely perfect, we had the best 6 nights we could have asked for! Francesco and the staff were so friendly and hospitable and so helpful. The room was so clean and spacious for the money we paid and was cleaned everyday! There was such a lovely atmosphere there too which was carried by all the staff. Thank you for such a perfect week, we miss it already! xx

Pretty much only thing I can fault is that we never had our towels changed, other than that, location is perfect, atmosphere is too, staff are so lovely and friendly and rooms are reasonably priced.

Francesco's is THE hostel to be at in Ios. The staff was so so kind and helpfull, we felt like home. The view from the terrace is absolutely breathtaking. Do not miss the sunsets!! There is also a pool and sunbeds in the hostel which is great to relax after a day at the beach or after a night of partying ;) There is a welcome shot every night around 10:30pm at the bar of the hostel and then everyone heads to the clubs together. Great way to meet people. Only downside - wifi not always working.

Oh gosh I can't believe the exceptional service that was given at this place. So I had my towel taken from the previous hostel and when I arrived at Francesco's not only was I given a bath towel free of charge but a beach towel too. The fan got broken during my stay and they fixed and got a new one ASAP. Every little concern you have the staff members would go up and beyond to help you. It was like a little family run by a loving family who takes care of their customers. great view/pool/socials

Fantastic location ! Awesome staff, Maria is so lovely !! The views are perfect, the rooms are clean and spacious and it has such an awesome vibe. We loved our stay here !

Breakfast not included and I didn't like the shared bathrooms. Is better to stay in private room if you can share with a friend. The view from the hostel and the location are perfect. In Ios there is no better place to stay.

It was like staying at home!

Had a great stay! Perfect location and the staff are great!

LOVED this hostel! Security boxes available in reception and key entry into rooms. Location is fantastic - within the main town so you have access to all bars/clubs. Two bus stops to the main beach. Beautiful sunset view from the terrace. Staff is super friendly and so helpful, always smiling and stop to say hello to you. The atmosphere is amazing - everyone gathers for drinks and goes out together. Rooms are cleaned daily with sheets changed. Would highly recommend.

Great hostel located in a perfect location. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the free transfers to and from the ferry were great. The hostel is clean and the pool and bar area is pretty special with an amazing view over Ios. The only negative would be that the shower pressure was pretty bad but we absolutely loved out stay at Francescos :)

• 13th Aug 2015

Another excellent stay at Francesco's,all staff were very friendly and made you feel at home. From the free transfer from the port at the beginning to the free transfer at the end of our stay everyone try to make you day easier. We were even given an upgrade because a better room was available. The whole hostel has the best views of IOS, 2 minutes walk from the main bars and old town yet the hostel is very peaceful. Also I totally recommend the yogurt, honey, muesli and fruit breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6