Francesco's Reviews

Francesco Plakiotis, Chora, Ios, Greece

I went in the low season which is fine with me cause it was near the end of a long trip. Alex still showed me a good time and got us into what action there was to be had. The rest of the staff is really friendly and they all have a tight knit community on Ios. I'll definitely return for the busy season some time.

• 21st Apr 2015

Loved Franseco's. Amazing location in the centre of the town, with great hilltop views. Rooms are also very clean and the space was a bit more updated. Staff/Francesco's family was wonderful and super nice. No lockers in the room. And it was off season so hostel was quiet and I got a room to myself. Will definitely be back.