9.3
Superb 1,687 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,687 Total Reviews
Francesco's Located at Francesco Plakiotis, Chora, Ios.
Greece
Ios Ios Cyklades p. Francesco Plakiotis, Chora
93% 1687
36.7231817 25.2804079
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Most friendly, helpful and attractive staff ;)

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Sep 2016

Francesco's was THE BEST. I have worked in hostels and stayed in many before, and I was very impressed with my time here. Francesco's staff really makes the effort to make this hostel a great experience for their guests, they are incredibly friendly, attentive, and fun! The facilities are wonderful and clean and the price was definitely worth it. I met so many great people while I was there and had a lot of fun.

21st Sep 2016

This is by far the best hostel in the world!! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. They pick you up at the port and once you get there offer you free shot and coffee. Every night everyone gathers together to hang out. It is really a lovely place and super CLEAN! They even helped me book my next stay on Mykonos. I can't thank this family enough for an awesome hostel! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! You will not be disappointed!!

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Sep 2016

A clean hostel with good facilities, incredible views, a great atmosphere and lovely staff. I booked 2 nights and ended up staying 5. If I was ever back in Ios, I'd book Francescos again in a heartbeat.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

We stayed in a double room and it was great! Definitely the best hostel i've stayed at in Europe! It's very homely, all staff are lovely and easy to communicate with. Every night at 1030pm there is a welcome shot at the bar and you meet other travellers there, then everyone goes out at midnight, so if you're a single traveller worried about not meeting anyone to hit the clubs with, stay here because it will not be a problem! Will recommend to anyone going to Ios! Thank you!!!

Awesome place

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Sep 2016

Absolutely the most hospitable, kind and fun staff we have encountered in a very long time. They always went above and beyond for us, we miss them already! The pool is great, the view is unbeatable, the atmosphere makes you all feel like family and really helps you get to know the people staying with you. Our room was fantastic, beds were just fine and clean, facilities were great and the air conditioning our room almost worked too well. Amazing location. Do yourself a favour, stay here!!

• Mikalamarie13
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Sep 2016

I really like the hostel. I went during off season so the partying was so crazy but we still met a ton of people and went out. The pool is great and the view is amazing. The staff were good as well. There was no air conditioning in the rooms and the wifi was turned off at midnight which was frustrating. There also isn't any lockers in the room but don't let that stop you from staying. Overall, it was a good hostel and I would stay there again. Thanks for everything Francesco!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Sep 2016

This place has an amazing view, awesome staff and is in an incredible location. I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. Thank you Francesco's!!

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

Beautiful people and a great place to enjoy Ios! Close to the city center, restaurants, beaches ... I highly recommend Francesco's. Gracias Elisabeth por tu sonrisa :) !!