Francesco's

Superb 1730 Total Reviews
Superb 1730 Total Reviews

16th May 2017

Franceso's staff was incredible. Our ferry was cancelled because of strikes and they went above and beyond helping us with finding out when ferries would be running and we're just so helpful and accommodating. Would definitely stay again.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
14th May 2017

Bets hostel I've ever stayed at. Had the best time in my Europe vacation here thus far! Great staff and location.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
6th May 2017

Awesome staff! Clean, comfy rooms! Super close to restaurants and bars, 20 minute walk to a beautiful beach. Unfortunately the pool wasn't open when we were there; however, it looked great.

5th May 2017

Francesco, Maria, Elizabeth & Alex were all so wonderful, helpful, and made me feel at home. The rooms were comfy and clean. Maria was like a second mom when I was feeling ill and made me tea! The view from the terrace is second to none, especially at sunset. They upgraded me from a 4-bed to a private 2 bed room at no extra cost upon arrival. Even though I was there early in the season there was still lots to see and do. The nightlife is great and Francesco's is where the party starts.