9.3
Superb 1,715 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,715 Total Reviews
Francesco's Located at Francesco Plakiotis, Chora, Ios.
Greece
Ios Ios Cyklades p. Francesco Plakiotis, Chora
93% 1715
36.7231817 25.2804079
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2016

The staff were incredible, very helpful and always happy! Would definitely recommend staying here!

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Oct 2016

I loved this place! I went in low season so the whole island was quiet but I still enjoyed my two nights. The views are amazing, and the pool/communal areas are great. Loads of bars close by and beautiful beaches. You get picked up and dropped off at the port and all the staff are really friendly and helpful, one big happy family. The only thing is there's no kitchen and no fridge in the rooms which would have been useful, but I would definitely recommend staying here! Would stay here again!

Dear Danielle Warwick , Thanks for your interest in staying at Francesco's. Thanks for your nice review!!! We would like to inform you that we do not provide communal kitchen facilities at the hostel. Even at francesco's web page we do not mention that we offer kitchen facilities. So we never said that we offer them. Before you book, it is better to check what facilities each hostel offers. Kind regards, Francesco’s

• USA, Female, 18-24
29th Sep 2016

I love this place! The lady in the front is SO nice-she cares about your safety and makes sure you feel comfortable and safe. She went above and beyond to find ferries for me and to also call my hotel in Naxos for my next part of my trip. Only thing is that there's no wifi in the rooms, which can be a good thing because it forces you to go to the lobby and meet people there. It really is a community, and I've never felt so welcomed and part of a community at any other hostel.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
28th Sep 2016

Best hostel ever. Can't wait to come back. Mum looked after us all and it felt like a big family. Everyone got along and it was sad to leave!

• Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
26th Sep 2016

Super friendly welcoming, very clean, well located and very party mood! perfect to meet new people!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! Most friendly, helpful and attractive staff ;)

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th Sep 2016

Francesco's was THE BEST. I have worked in hostels and stayed in many before, and I was very impressed with my time here. Francesco's staff really makes the effort to make this hostel a great experience for their guests, they are incredibly friendly, attentive, and fun! The facilities are wonderful and clean and the price was definitely worth it. I met so many great people while I was there and had a lot of fun.

23rd Sep 2016

I can't sing this hostel's praises enough. The staff is incredible. The hostel facilities, cleanliness, security, location, and value just can't be paralleled. The dorm rooms are incredibly clean, no bunk beds, high ceilings. The pool and deck are too good be true. They offer to lock your valuables in the most secure way I've ever seen at a hostel or hotel. The vibe is incredibly friendly and fun--everyone goes out together at night (at least during the shoulder season). 100% recommend.

• Australia, All Male Group, 25-30
22nd Sep 2016

All in all pretty good place to stay

21st Sep 2016

Thanks for everything and your professionalism !! The owner knew the name of each of one of the guest which is great!!!