Francesco's Reviews

Francesco Plakiotis, Chora, Ios, Greece

This hostel is one of the best i've seen in Europe! Perfect location, great service, very clean and unique atmosphere! You cannot visit Ios without staying at Francesco's :)

The hostel's atmosphere was wonderful. Although it was not very clean, and our washroom was disgusting, the location and party atmosphere make up for the hostel's hygienic shortcomings. I've recommended this hostel to all my friends. However, keep all your important belongings on you at all times (passport, money).

• 20th Jun 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Spent most of the time just chillin' at the pool and meeting new people then heading out and partying at night! Francesco is an awesome owner as well and the staff are all friendly! Especially the well beautiful one who works behind the counter sometimes. I would def. stay here over anywhere else in Ios

Amazing hostel. They really do everything they can to make your stay great and to get you involved in the great nightlife on the island. Francesco even had his Dr friend make a house call for me when I got an ear infection from cliff diving in santorini. I will be going back!

You will never have a better time in your life. You must go here!

If you don't get a room with a shower there are only two available

By far the best hostel in ios. Do yourself a favor and stay here, you'll have the time of your life.

All I have to say is PERFECT

Awesome hostel with an easygoing environment. Will recommend this to anyone that's going to Ios!

Really awesome friendly and welcoming staff! Thanks Maria, Elizabeth and Alex! Rooms were clean comfy and had a great view. Super easy getting off the ferry to find our free shuttle. Great party atmosphere where everyone at the hostel heads out together. Perfect location, and great value for money.

Favourite hostel all over Europe! It was clean, staff was nice and accommodating and gave free shots, the bar crawl was great - lots of fun!

This was the hostel with the best atmosphere I have ever stayed in in my life! I was travelling alone and the whole family elisabeth,maria,francesco and alex made me feel really at home:) A beautiful location with an incredible view and near all the shops and clubs. The dorm was nice though they dont have lockers but you can lock the door. Ios was great for partying and the welcome shot every night was a great way to starting to get to know everyone. Absolutely best hostel i ever stayed in!

Francesco and his family makes you feel at home for the few days that you're there. Most incredible party hostel on the island. Definitely a must if you're traveling to Greece. Parties are insane!

Literally one of the best hostels I've stayed in because of how kind Maria Alex and everyone there was! The view from the lobby was incredible and they know everyone on the island so they always had the best advice of what to do and where to go. It's also right next to all the bars and clubs. I wish I could go back so amazing!

• 13th May 2014

Everything was excellent except for the few bathrooms they had and the small shower (had a hard time washing my hair )!!!

Is a wonderful place to stay, Francesco and Maria are so lovely and friendly. Alex picked us up from the port and showed us around and suggested great places to eat and drink.

Francesco's was responsible for the best experience I had in all of my travels in Greece. The staff was incredible, extremely accommodating, and had a way of making you feel like you were at home. The location was also great, very central and even through it's a bit further, it's still easy to get to the beach. Thank you for an incredible stay and all of the fun, Francesco's!

Absolutely loved it here, the staff, the location, the views! Definitely coming back!

My friend and I came here for three nights and ended up cancelling and staying for six. Ios was my favourite Greek Island and we LOVED Francesco's. Mama and the crew took such good care of us! Can't wait to come back again next year.

Absolutely wonderful vibe. I was there just one night and the staff made me feel like family. It's in the village and set up on a hill so the view from the outdoor area is breathtaking. I cannot wait to go back just for the hostel, which I would never say about anywhere else!