Francesco's Reviews

Francesco Plakiotis, Chora, Ios, Greece

The hostel was awesome, loved the vibe! Wasn't happy how a tourist got punched and then kicked out of the hostel because he was wearing a Lost Boy's singlet. Also, workers said they didnt know where Lost Boy's was to a new tourist because there bar is in competition with Lost Boy's. Also, shower was cold and weak and only had wifi in the bar and it was weak.

• 26th Jul 2015

Great stay, friendly staff. Highly recommend.

Our stay was excellent, only problem was that we had booked two singles in a room of 4 and ended up getting a private (which was more money) but happy in the end we got it. Staff were so awesome, picked us up, Definately stay here! so worth it!

• 24th Jul 2015

loved my stay here. the atmosphere is so conducive to meeting new people and they do a great job of creating a sense of community. offer rides from the port which is nice because it would be quite difficult to find on your own. walking distance to beaches. great location for going out at night. very friendly staff. great experience. definitely recommend.

Staff we're so friendly. Stayed in private ensuite and had everything we needed. Will definitely recommend

Great atmosphere, amazingly run by the family who are very welcoming and easy to talk to! Close to the night clubs! Would recommend over FarOut as after the pool parties you head out and too get back to FarOut no buses after a certain time you need to walk 30 mins! Efharisto I had a great time :) Justin x

Damn !! What a place !! I really didnt want to leave the place at all ! The whole staff is like a small family that works togedr and they even made me feel like a part of them Theres a look a like of Arya stark there too !! Elizabeth and Stergios ull r so gud ! Nice pool, wifi , very friendly atmosphere ! Everynite ppl at hostel meet up at go barcrawling I think Francescos wud b one main reason if i get a chance to visit IOS again !!

The hostel was one of the best I have stayed in regarding the atmosphere- planned drinks at the bar every night at 10:30pm and staff really engaging helping everyone to get to know each other and then taking us all out in a group. The only thing that was disapointing was realising that there was no wifi in the rooms and then being told that the only wifi in the common area is turned off at 12:00pm every night!!! Not happy !!! Other than this I have to say it was a great hostel

• 22nd Jul 2015

Literally a 30 second walk to the main night life in iOS , great view,

Great location, cool vibes. I booked into a 6 person dorm room but was upgraded to a twin hotel room to myself which was nice with aircon. Staff are friendly and very accommodating

I think it's the best hostel I've ever stayed. The staff is really helpful and friendly,everything was clean,there are lockers where you can put your stuff for free..and great atmosphere! I would definitely come back.

Francesco's was amazing! By far the best place we stayed on our entire trip! the location is great, the staff are incredible I would definitely stay there again and this time for longer!!

• 16th Jul 2015

Francesco's is super well run. Totally recommend it (unless you are in search of a quiet, romantic place - this one is loud and lively).

Most amazing hostel I have ever stayed in. We were only supposed to stay there for 2 nights, ended up staying 8! Francesco and his family make you feel like you belong to the family too. They go above and beyond to help you in every sort of way, the receptionists were lovely There are planned drinks every night and then everyone goes to the clubs together - including Francesco most of the staff! Gorgeous pool, free transfers, brilliant toasties. Couldn't recommend this place enough !!!!!

• 14th Jul 2015

Great stay at Francesco's. Perfect place for student/ young travellers! Everything was beyond expectations of a hostel. My only recommendation is that they improve then wifi services around the hostel during high times.

• 14th Jul 2015

this is a great hostel.its so easy to meet new people,the staff are helpful and the location is great.sure what more do you want?

Great hostel, very friendly informative staff and relaxed atmosphere!

It was a great hostel to stay at. Great views looking over ios. The wifi was only around the pool area, which is not necessarily a bad thing because mean people have to interact but if you wanted to sort stuff out for after you'd have to sit there with all your cards and stuff. Nothing to complain about and the staff were awesome as well

Great hostel if your looking for a good days sleep after a long night of partying. A little far from the beach but close to the clubs. Nice pool area

Really enjoyed Francesco's, incredible view from the bar and pool! Great party place