Francesco's Reviews

Francesco Plakiotis, Chora, Ios, Greece

Literally one of the best hostels I've stayed in because of how kind Maria Alex and everyone there was! The view from the lobby was incredible and they know everyone on the island so they always had the best advice of what to do and where to go. It's also right next to all the bars and clubs. I wish I could go back so amazing!

• 13th May 2014

Everything was excellent except for the few bathrooms they had and the small shower (had a hard time washing my hair )!!!

Is a wonderful place to stay, Francesco and Maria are so lovely and friendly. Alex picked us up from the port and showed us around and suggested great places to eat and drink.

Francesco's was responsible for the best experience I had in all of my travels in Greece. The staff was incredible, extremely accommodating, and had a way of making you feel like you were at home. The location was also great, very central and even through it's a bit further, it's still easy to get to the beach. Thank you for an incredible stay and all of the fun, Francesco's!

Absolutely loved it here, the staff, the location, the views! Definitely coming back!

My friend and I came here for three nights and ended up cancelling and staying for six. Ios was my favourite Greek Island and we LOVED Francesco's. Mama and the crew took such good care of us! Can't wait to come back again next year.

Absolutely wonderful vibe. I was there just one night and the staff made me feel like family. It's in the village and set up on a hill so the view from the outdoor area is breathtaking. I cannot wait to go back just for the hostel, which I would never say about anywhere else!

I stayed 3 nights in a 2 bed dorm room. The positives: 1. Cleaning happens daily so room was always neat and tidy. 2. The hostel owners were extremely friendly and helpful. 3. The hostel is in Chora and is convenient. 4. Free transfer from and to port for ferry. The negatives: 1. Before May, low season, there is very little atmosphere as few people go to Ios. 2. The jacuzzi and pool is not available during low season.

Lovely place to stay, the staff, Maria, Francesca and Alex are so nice and helpful. Definitely will come back here when I'm back in Ios

We absolutely loved this place! The staff are so friendly and treat you like family. They provide transport to and from the port, which was awesome. The views are amazing and it's close to all the bars and restaurants. Our room was large and very comfortable with plenty of hot water in the showers. I highly recommend Francesco's to anyone!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »