Franciscus Guesthouse Reviews

Vicolo Calcirelli, 25 37122, Verona, Italy

I only stayed here for one night but I thought it was a great little place and would definitely consider it again. The staff were polite and helpful, the location was good - only a short walk from the train station and the centre of town.

10 min walk to the parking.

In general, nice hostel. Very clean, with nice and big rooms. Location was ok. High price in my opinion but... it´s Verona. Breakfast (not included in our case) can be added paying 3 euros/person, we paid for it, and it was correct, according to the things that you can buy in Italy for this amount. Wifi in the bedrooms doesn´t work properly (at least in 2nd floor), but it can be used if you are positioned in the right place :)

This is a great guesthouse, but definitely not a hostel. On my trip that was exactly what I needed. I paid a little more and got to spend one night in a super clean, quiet, safe location with my own extremely clean bathroom. I was given a double bed (I only requested a single!) on the top floor. The internet worked great and my only complaint is that the air conditioning wasn't the best (and it is hot in Verona in the summer!).

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts