Franciszkanska Reviews

Franciszkanska 10b m 3, Warsaw, Poland

That was simply the best way to stay in Warsaw! The option of having an apartment was a great choice. The owner was very nice, gave us the keys and we just had our private place. I contacted her two days before arriving and there was absolutely no communication problem. Everything went just fine! It's a big apartment with everything you need. Better than every Hostel I have been to. Definitely worth it!

Very Nice place for vacation

• 26th Feb 2014

Give you 5! really easy connection and good apartament in real center! But Next time make please wifi!!!

I really liked that apartment and I would use it also next time when I was in Warsaw. Location was good - quite close to the centre and with really good public transport connection. I could have never believed that it would be possible to find such a good accomodation so cheap. I'm sure this apartment is worth of recommending to others.

Very good place to stay between friend or family.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We loved our stay in Warszawa very much. We felt as at home :)

• 27th Oct 2013
  • Czech Republic

could not ask for a better place to stay,your own private apartment,with everything you need,including tv and pc ,with internet.easy to find,15 minutes on bus to warsaw central.5 minute walk to old town square.ewa is very nice,and helpful.you won't regret staying here.