Frank's Tango Hostel Reviews

Beelsstraat 21, Beelsstraat 23, Helmond, Netherlands

The shower is in the kitchen, which doesn't have a door; the breakfast is actually just whatever is in the fridge; and the trash was never taken out. This is the sort of place that might work for some people but I think most will spend their time feeling as uncomfortable as I did.

Unfortunately you didn't seem to have understood that the kitchen is elsewhere in the building, and that the whole building was at your disposal. I purposely keep the shower open without any door, so nobody can be locked in and is able to take a shower out of view, in a non-transparent cabin behind a wall, while everyone can hear that someone is using the shower. The beds are also in the same area, for the reason that I want to bring people of different cultures together, not being ashamed to share any of these differences. My hostel is not fit for people who need the privacy of a private room.