6.9
Good 112 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 112 Total Reviews
Frankfurt Central Hostel im Gallus (Messe) Located at Mainzer Landstrasse 341, , Frankfurt.
Germany
Frankfurt 60326 Mainzer Landstrasse 341
69% 112
50.1019900 8.6358800
    Rooms available

10th Oct 2016

It's a great place. I can recommend to everyone.

• Puerto Rico, Male, 25-30
21st Sep 2016
6.0

- Too expensive for what their offering. - They charge you for the sheets you're going to use; would've been ok for the towels, but the sheets are something nobody carries around with. - They have too many rules and don't even offer a breakfast. - Only only comfortable bathroom to take a shower per gender. The communal bathrooms are not very comfortable. - The bathroom without a place to put your stuff would've been ok if they had free lockers in the rooms, but they also charge for that

15th Sep 2016
4.3

You get what you pay for I suppose. And yet my expectations were still unmet. You'll have to pay additional charges for the sheets and the room did not smell good. On top of that there was no one available to check me out in the early morning.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
4.3

More like a busing school than a hostel. The man in charge was very rude and unwelcoming. Will not be going back

• France, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016
3.7

I am really upset about this accommodation. When I Asked to the owner how much it was for a bed He replied to me 33€ but on Internet it was 23€. The owner told me bullshit to explain this difference. I guess he just wanted to put 10€ in his pocket... Second thing, you need to pay 2 or 3€ according to their mood for bedsheets ( non negociable). It is also the first hostel of my life where I need to do my bed. Third thing, the day you leave the hostel, you can not use anymore Internet after 9am

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
3.4

Owner said he had sent emails the day before we arrived to say we hadn't booked. Which I never received them said it had been listed for more than we read and continued to charge us €15 more than the original price. So we refused to stay and booked a much better hostel called the Frankfurt United hostel which is much recommended.