6.9
Good 110 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 110 Total Reviews
Frankfurt Central Hostel im Gallus (Messe) Located at Mainzer Landstrasse 341, , Frankfurt.
Germany
Frankfurt 60326 Mainzer Landstrasse 341
69% 110
50.1019900 8.6358800
    Rooms available

10th Oct 2016

It's a great place. I can recommend to everyone.

• Puerto Rico, Male, 25-30
21st Sep 2016
6.0

- Too expensive for what their offering. - They charge you for the sheets you're going to use; would've been ok for the towels, but the sheets are something nobody carries around with. - They have too many rules and don't even offer a breakfast. - Only only comfortable bathroom to take a shower per gender. The communal bathrooms are not very comfortable. - The bathroom without a place to put your stuff would've been ok if they had free lockers in the rooms, but they also charge for that

15th Sep 2016
4.3

You get what you pay for I suppose. And yet my expectations were still unmet. You'll have to pay additional charges for the sheets and the room did not smell good. On top of that there was no one available to check me out in the early morning.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
4.3

More like a busing school than a hostel. The man in charge was very rude and unwelcoming. Will not be going back

• France, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2016
3.7

I am really upset about this accommodation. When I Asked to the owner how much it was for a bed He replied to me 33€ but on Internet it was 23€. The owner told me bullshit to explain this difference. I guess he just wanted to put 10€ in his pocket... Second thing, you need to pay 2 or 3€ according to their mood for bedsheets ( non negociable). It is also the first hostel of my life where I need to do my bed. Third thing, the day you leave the hostel, you can not use anymore Internet after 9am

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
3.4

Owner said he had sent emails the day before we arrived to say we hadn't booked. Which I never received them said it had been listed for more than we read and continued to charge us €15 more than the original price. So we refused to stay and booked a much better hostel called the Frankfurt United hostel which is much recommended.

• Hungary, Female, 31-40
12th Jul 2016

We stayed just for a night last week.The staff was lovely and helpful.The room was spotless clean.I am going to go back again.Zsuzsanna

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
7.7

Not too bad, but pay to only money and there is no hair dryer! but host is freindly~! And you should make your own bed when you get in your room.

28th Jun 2016
6.0

There were so many hidden fees at this place that I wish were just included in the original nightly cost of my stay, such as a sheets fee, a locker use fee (you couldn't even use your own padlock for it), and a kitchen use fee, just to name a few. The staff also charged the remainder of my fee on my credit card and would not let me pay with cash, which I have not heard of at any other hostels I have stayed in. I would not come here again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016
7.7

It is clean, but I would not recommend it at all for backpackers because you do not have access to the fridge and the kitchen. Which means you always have to go to the restaurant.