6.5
Good 92 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 92 Total Reviews
Frankfurt Central Hostel im Gallus (Messe) Located at Mainzer Landstrasse 341, , Frankfurt.
Germany
Frankfurt 60326 Mainzer Landstrasse 341
65% 92
50.1019900 8.6358800
    Rooms available

• Northern Ireland, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
3.4

Owner said he had sent emails the day before we arrived to say we hadn't booked. Which I never received them said it had been listed for more than we read and continued to charge us €15 more than the original price. So we refused to stay and booked a much better hostel called the Frankfurt United hostel which is much recommended.

• Hungary, Female, 31-40
12th Jul 2016

We stayed just for a night last week.The staff was lovely and helpful.The room was spotless clean.I am going to go back again.Zsuzsanna

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
7.7

Not too bad, but pay to only money and there is no hair dryer! but host is freindly~! And you should make your own bed when you get in your room.

28th Jun 2016
6.0

There were so many hidden fees at this place that I wish were just included in the original nightly cost of my stay, such as a sheets fee, a locker use fee (you couldn't even use your own padlock for it), and a kitchen use fee, just to name a few. The staff also charged the remainder of my fee on my credit card and would not let me pay with cash, which I have not heard of at any other hostels I have stayed in. I would not come here again.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016
7.7

It is clean, but I would not recommend it at all for backpackers because you do not have access to the fridge and the kitchen. Which means you always have to go to the restaurant.

• Belarus, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2016
4.6

Had a bad experience there, I would not choose again to stay there, it's better to pay 2 euros more and stay at another place. It felt like being in a military camp for difficult teenagers. Experienced inapropriate flirting, verbal harassment and aggressivity. If you have good nerves you can stay there, I wouldn't.

3rd Jun 2016
5.7

This might be the scariest hostel I've ever stayed at. Too many rules and extra charges for everything. The light sensors turn off when you are in the shower stalls and leave the room COMPLETELY DARK with no lock on the outside door. They said booking closed at 11pm, but at 1130, they were still admitting 5 more people to our room - very disruptive! Not a very good location in the city either, limited restaurants around. Grumpy staff not even at the front counter sometimes. Pick someplace else!

• Pakistan, Male, 31-40
22nd Apr 2016
5.7

They charged three euros for sheets, they demanded 10 euros deposit for card and 20 euros for lock. I will not suggest this hostel to a friend.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

Worth staying here and easy to get here.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

Accommodating staff, clean beds and bathroom, easily accessible location. Would stay here again.