Frankfurt Hostel Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 74, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Pros: location and awesome breakfast Cons: very hot in the rooms during summer and you have to pay extra for lockers...you can't just use your own lock Overall I'd recommend though

• 1st Jul 2015

The rooms were spacious, but it was so hot and the beds blocked the windows so you had to move the beds to open them for airflow. The restrooms were nice but the shower sprayed water everywhere, which wasn't too big of a deal. It's a great location and they offer a great walking tour. The free breakfast and dinner really made this place awesome!

Great place if you're just looking for a bed. Common room was nice and the breakfast was decent. No wifi in rooms though.

Incredible. Such a fantastic place to stay. The aura about this place was just phenomenal due to both the talented staff and the wide variety of travellers. If you want to meet people and have a fun time in Frankfurt, this is the place to go

The hostel is literally just across the street from the main train station, which was wonderful. Most of the staff was very nice, and we especially loved having a breakfast and dinner planned for us. It's in a sketchy area, but during the day it feels very safe. We had no problems staying here.

Kind of a bad part of town but I never really felt unsafe.

The location can't get much better as you can see the hostel as you leave the train station and Frankfurt isn't the biggest city. The stag was alright but seemed bothered by anything I asked them. The atmosphere was a rather older crowd. I would stay again as its a great bang for your buck.

The hostel is very close to the Hbf which makes it very convenient for day trips. My key card broke which locked me out of my room and the staff told me to wait 10 minutes since his shift was almost over.. Awesome atmosphere, people are very friendly here.

One of the worst places we have stayed. The relation quality/prize is not good, the streets plenty of yonkis, personel of the hostel in any case tried to help us with recomendations. Too noisy at nigth and it was not possible to sleep. If you want to rest and using the day to visit the city, is not your place, yonkis outside never sleep!

Great place to stay, better than I was expecting for my first experience at a hostel. Clean sheets and rooms, full breakfast and pasta dinner included. Only downfall was that there was only 1 washroom for my 10 person room and no bathroom in the common spaces that I could see. I would recommend it!

Breakfast was excellent. Rooming situation was a bit unfortunate. Was in a mixed dorm room with people who snore and were loud coming in late at night. However, that is not the hostel's fault. The location is right next to the main train station which was great; however the street just outside the door was full of smokers and drinkers.

Great ambiance / common area. Right next to train station and very walkable to most things in city. Rooms were very standard. Restrooms were poor (one per floor, no toilet seat, dirty floor, weird smell)

• 14th Jun 2015

It was a pretty cool space, and the free breakfast and dinner make it a great value. It's literally right next to the HBF which makes it convenient, but it's also right next to legal drug houses and the HBF is a pretty seedy area. There was a women doing drugs, needle and all, on the stairs. They need to work on the security, and the staff was at times hard to get a hold of.

Besides the location (near red light district and the station), there was a lot of people on the streets and nearby bars, giving a security feeling to the spot. The hostel is also protected by a bell with camera. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is good. The breakfast could be better. Good value for money.

The main area was pretty sketchy tbh with a lot of rando old men. The location of the hostel was perfect as it was close to the train station but the area that it is located in is not the safest/ cleanest bt any means. As long as youre street smart and aware of your surroundings you should be fine! Staff were pleasant and rooms were fine as well.

Getting into the hostel is poor in terms of security. You just buzz the door and they let you in. You need a key to get into a specific floor but plenty of times I saw people who didn't have a key waiting outside the floor for someone to let them in. Also of the 3 of us only 1 ID was checked on arrival-could have been anyone. Also staff on arrival were not friendly, I approached a guy sitting at the desk and he didn't say hello only "She is working now (pointing to other girl). Wait for her"

The location was reallu great!

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Hi it was a great experience to stay there the hostel was very nice sspecially the diner. Would love to stay again

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Pakistan

Security; not the best. A drunk/junkie was in the common area when I was leaving in the AM. The staff didn't seem to mind but it really made me uncomfortable. Location: Literally the most dangerous area in all of Europe. Lots of addicts. Staff: Really, really nice. very helpful, very kind, and hard working. Overall, I would not stay again, but that's because I would not stay in Frankfurt again. The staff was exceptional and the bed and sheets were very comfortable.

It not really safe in the public area. A British girl lost her iphone for just leaving her table for less than 1 min. Otherwise, it is a cheap hostel with nice breakfast and normal dinner.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7