Frankfurt Hostel Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 74, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Good hostel, however the doors are extremely hard to open, especially if you have been out. One night there was what appeared to be a homeless man dressed as a clown sleeping in the common room, who was continually telling us to be quite so he could sleep but appeared to be known to staff. Also the free breakfast and dinner is great.

We chose Frankfurt Hostel as it was near the station and it truly is just a 2 minute walk. The staff were friendly and spoke multiple language and the best facility was the free breakfast and free pasta, wi-fi was a bit dodgy - could have been a bit cleaner

Reliable wifi, free breakfast and free pasta every night

We stayed in here for three nights. Located right near the train station. The area is a little rough but that's expected near a huge train station. Free walking tours from the hostel were great! Bar was fun. Rooms big. Showers were okay. Staff very friendly. We had a great stay.

The breakfast is good. The hostel is very well located. Near the station which facilitates access to all Frankfurt. But the service is not good. Initially booked a dorm , but then decided to stay in private room and paid extra for this comfort , but the sink shower water always ended , which was an inconvenience . When we communicate this to the direction received the answer that the place was packed and it was to have patience

The locations good because it's next to the train station but bad because it's not close to the old town and it's a touch dodgy in the street. The girl who checked me in was really rude. The other staff were nowhere near enthusiastic. I had my washing done for €5 which is a great price. Then they lost a few of my things so I would have preferred to do my own washing and not loose stuff. The bathroom in the dorm was filthy. The dinner and breakfast is basic but free so...

Great hostel with a good social atmosphere. Location is awesome for if you're arriving late and don't want to walk very far at night. Also close o some tasty restaurants. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are tidy and not tight on space.

Great and fun atmosphere, perfect place if you also want to have a drink and meet people!

I was only staying one night but this hostel was great. Excellent location right next to the train station, friendly staff, good atmosphere and a decent pasta dinner. Would definitely recommend!

The breakfast and dinner both are free and good in terms of the tastes. The location is excellent with only 5mins walking distance to the main train or bus station. Every room has a clean toilet/bathroom. However, it seems expensive especially for people who just stay for one night as the locker needs €2 for every stay. Also, the wifi is only accessible in the common room/dinning area which is not very convenient at all

It's great, the place is very harm and have a great position

• 18th Jul 2015

Very good value. Best free breakfast I have ever had at a hostel (I have stayed at 30+ hostels in 5 countries)And the free pasta dinner is good aswell. The bar area is social and lively. Good place for a solo traveller to meet others. My only complaint is that the wifi does not work in the rooms and you have pay to use the lockers in the rooms

The location was both great and bad considering the drug houses and then how close you are to the main train station. The pasta dinner an walking tour are a bonus. However you don't need more than a day as people normally stay for a night so it's tough to meet people.

Free tour by hostel employee Patrick was great. Biggest drawback of hostel is that the bathrooms are not clean

Really enjoyed the free breakfast - good variety and quality. The free pasta dinner was ok. Location is amazing. They tried to charge me 1 euro for a towel (although the website says towels are included) but gave me it for free after I stood firm. Lockers are 2 euro, and the locks are built-in so you can't use your own. No wifi in the rooms but in the common room/restaurant it is good. And I enjoyed the 'free' walking tour, although a tip is expected (I gave 5 euro, still good value to me).

Great people, very close to the main train station, free breakfast and dinner. Overall a great hostel, the only problem was that in the morning when a lot of people are using the showers they barely work and one time the water just stopped running for about five minutes

Brilliant place, right next to the station and in the heart of the city. It being city obviously the streets outside aren't the safest but you won't be bothered. Free breakfast and dinner both are filing and the reception is a little bar in the evening which has good priced drinks. Bed are comfortable and the toilets clean

No plugs at all in the room from what I could see. The reception/bar was very loud but thankfully the noise was almost cut out in the room. I was just here to sleep rather than to socialise or party but bar looked very lively.

The location of the hostel was fantastic in relation to the train station, however, there was a large congregation of alcoholics and drug users within close proximity to the hostel entrance. They did not confront us but made us feel slightly uncomfortable. We were happy with the buzzer entry system and secure front door on the street. It was sometimes difficult to gain the attention of the staff as they seemed to have more important things to do/people to talk to than guests.

I love the location. Super close to the train station and close to all the sights. It was a pretty popular hostel so there were lots of people in the reception area using the wifi since that's the only place you can get it which is a little annoying. I love that both supper and breakfast was included.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7