Frankfurt Hostel Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 74, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Had no Problems at all. The hostel is well located in the Center and makes it all easier when moving about the City. I didn't have much contact with the staff but they seemed very helpful and practical.

The location was excellent for me, because I took a shuttle from the airport to the station, and a less than 5 minutes walk to the hostel was just what I needed. As I left by bus before sunrise, the closeness to the station was yet another thing that I liked. The staff was really helpful, be that during check in/check out, or as simple things, as a walking tour suggestion from one of the staff and tips on which museums to visit (and which not to).

• 8th Apr 2014

You have to pay 2 Euro to use a locker during your stay and another 2 Euro if you want to leave your luggage after you check out. Claim to provide free towels but no one in my room got one. Wifi only available in common area. Breakfast was better than average for a hostel. Seems a lot of people looking for work in Frankfurt have made this their semi-permanent home.

very friendly staff, good location, great breakfast and free pasta, could have more toilets.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Czech Republic

Excellent hostel! Location was great, so close to the main train station and then walking distance into town, we never once had to use public transport once there. The reception/bar area is a really great place to hang out and drink some apfelwein as well as meet other people. Went on an amazing pub crawl organised by one of the guys who works at the hostel, one of the best nights out ever! The bathroom got dirty quickly though, and had to pay for a locker - the only negatives!

I stayed two days, everything was perfect.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Turkey

Friendly staff, great location, good value, nice bar to chill out on the 3rd floor.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Scotland

Overall I am happy about this stay, especially at this price. It will be much better if wifi connection is covered in rooms.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • China

Excellent value for money!!! (I have to say the train station area is super seedy if you arrive at night (I arrived at 3:30am) but it is literally across the street from the station so it's just a short walk. During daytime it is totally fine. Super central location.

Evertyhing was perfect! Pizza and pasta night rocks!

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Bolivia

Had a pleasant stay, lovely staff take great care of their guests.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • India

In real-estate the saying goes: It's all about location, location, location! And the hostel couldn't be more centric in downtown Frankfurt, smack in front of the main train depot. The premises are impeccably clean, the staff is very friendly, breakfast is very good and for those on a budget, you get your free pasta dish every evening. Great place, highly recommendable.

One of the best hostels I've ever seen. Excellent quiality/price balancе, shared reception/bar desk if a perfect idea. Very-very nice. I want to come back to Frankfurt just for turn back to this magnific hostel

One thing to note is that there are only two showers/toilets on one floor, so you have to share them with people from two or three rooms. They could be really dirty....

Great value for money! Very friendly staff!

stayed there for 1 night in the female dorm. it was quiet at night, the beds were OK & we had our own shower. the breakfast is very good - didn't know what to ask for additionally. in the evening you can have pasta which was also good AND for free! the atmosphere is nice. you have a room where reception, bar and kitchen take place. prices are good (e.g. hot chocolate for 1€). when we checked out we could've stored our luggage for 2€ which was free when we checked in. no smoking in the house.

• 11th Mar 2014

Very good hostel, perfect location, close to the river and other touristy areas, etc. Was clean, safe, good beds, clean bathroom (in my room). Pasta dinner was a little deadly, but free (yay!) and breakfast buffet was better than most I had…didn't only have jam and toast and butter, but also cheese, ham, several juices, different breads, coffee, tea, milk, etc..cereal, too, I think. Staff was non-caring, but at efficient. Had wifi and a good common room with bar (had beer/tea and things).

A decent hostel. Nice and close to Hauptbahnhof and very easy to find. At busy times of year, probably not enough bathrooms but everything very clean and a great included breakfast.

At check in time, room not clean and ready. After room cleaned, found half eaten donair behind curtain. Hallways smelled of smoke, and only two bathrooms with single showers on fifth floor. No wifi on fifth floor.

I'm sorry but I have to be honest: worst hostel I've ever stayed at. First arrived can't find any employees to check us in for 10 minutes, whole place way smokey, the shower was broken, no wifi in the rooms, and a guy off the street sleeping in the hallway. Sketch. I guess whAt do I want for 20€?

• 25th Feb 2014