Frankfurt Hostel Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 74, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Frankfurt is not somewhere worth visiting and this hostel is average compared many others in Europe

I was entirely satisfied with my stay at Frankfurt Hostel! The location was perfect--a short walk from the Hauptbahnhof--and the included breakfasts and pasta dinners were a definite bonus!

• 16th Jan 2015

Great breakfast spread and pasta dinner was delicious!

Very big Hostel.

Free breakfast and dinner!! Super close to the train station!! Love it!!!

Excelent location, just in front of HBF. The hostel was not full, and they put he in an exclusive group bedroom ( very nice!). I think there is a huge lack of bathrooms in case the hostel is full, only two per floor. The floor has 15bedrooms.

There's just 2 bathrooms for each floor, I really expected more, cause there are more than 15 badrooms for floor. Although, the location is really good.

Very great location, just opposite the main hbf in an old lovely building, very nice to have free dinner! Breakfast is average with cereals, bread, ham and cheese. Room is a bit stinky and not sure if they have cleaned the rooms. Very securely designed.

Good location right next to the train station; good installations and very comfortable common room; cosmopolitan and friendly ambiance; english speaking personnel; GREAT BREAKFAST; only I would recommend booking a room with private bathroom because common ones are only a few and often busy. Also they offer a free city tour that is absolutely worth it. Totally the place to go if I ever go back to Frankfurt.

My sister and I were returning from Italy by train and booked two single ensuite rooms for one night. Ohe room was a double the other a twin, but we weren't charged for all beds. The hostel is only 100 metres from the main railway station, and at the top of Kaiserstrasse - very handy indeed. The breakfast is included in the price, and there was plenty of choice, rolls, bread, yogurt, cold meats, cheeses, etc., etc. The staff are helpful. We used the luggage store, and the free computers.

Nice place and very well locate.

Most staff were lovely, but the guy who checked us in with a vintage Nike jacket on was so rude and made such a fuss about the smallest of things... The room spelt rather bad too.

It is located near the Frankfurt central station but it is a little noisy in night.

The breakfast is include and is very good, the staff are very polite and friendly. The only problem we had is the bathroom that was very dirty, but when I told to the staff he gave me a key to use another bathroom.

The room was clean. The location is excellent because is around 500m from the central station, which makes everything easier. It is also close from tge city centre by foot. The staff are friendly and they have a good free breakfast and pasta for dinner. The only thing that might cause some discomfort is that the wifi is available just in the reception and not in the room. I had a good stay at the hostel.

The hostel was good. But it was hard to open the door of the room, and I didn't understand why they made only macarony for dinner, and the tomato sause was maybee only for the staffs.

방에 사람은 많은데 방이 엄청 커서 괜찮음 방에서 와파 안터짐 사람 많고 항상 밝은 분위기 매일 청소함 키카드로 도둑 없음 근데 손님들이 개념없는애들 있음 한국인짱많음 아침 저녁 식사제공 취사불가

• 21st Dec 2014
  • South Korea

We booked a double room but received a twin room instead. Since we only stayed for a night and we checked in at 22:00, we did not bother to change. The facilities look really weird with super low and small bed. Blanket is small too. The room is fairly clean but... We got a room in the second floor and we could not sleep. The reception and the bar is on the third floor and people walking, moving table, making noise all the time :s I could also hear noise from the room next door.

This was a great hostel. Some of the staff were friendlier than others and it could use a little shake up in the cleaning department; however it was a great place to stay overall.

The most lively and fun hostel we have ever been to. AMAZING location, free breakfasts and dinners. Would definitely reccommend

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7