Frankfurt Hostel Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 74, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Perfectly located, Free walking tours and other activities Perfect breakfast Free dinner

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Very good hostel. Good location and free breakfast and free dinner

I always go to this Hostel and always will go back there

They make you pay to use the lockers, bathroom was moldy, beds uncomfortable, and the moon has better atmosphere. But the location is prime and really there aren't many options in Frankfurt.

The atmosphere and price was great. This place has been my #1..

Only Problem - Only 2 washrooms per floor.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • India

Exceeds expectations in almost everything. Staff is polite but stern.

I did not like this place at all. As an international backpacker I found this place to be lacking in so many area. As a traveler, if you know anything about jokes, you will acknowledge the comedy this place invites. The showers is a joke, the all you can eat pasta is a joke, the dorms itself enhance the level of Tom Foolery Humor, however the breakfast was in line with normality.

Too bad we had a thief in our room (but that's not the hostel's fault). Beware of the older guy in room 212 (he is there for a longer period he told us the day before) He stole the money out of 2 of our wallets while we were sleeping, was caught by another guy and than ran away to the bar. Staff member offered to call the police but since I was drunk and he wasn't I feared they would not believe me. He can be really glad I don't believe in "an eye for an eye" and we left his stuff untouched.

Clean enough, staff were cool, free pasta every night for budget travelers, only downfall was the wifi doesn't extend to bedrooms

Location is awesome

Frankfurt Hostel is great. I have stayed there three times so far. The staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast and dinner are free and the food is very good. The hostel is right across the street from the main train station. This hostel is a great value and I highly recommend it.

It was a good hostel that includes a nice breakfast buffet and pasta for dinner. The location is nice and you have a street market food just outside. There are not that many young travelers in the city tho. It's mainly a business destination..

Close to train station but in a unsafe neighbourhood (my sense), one female staff was quite unpleasant, but all others were very nice. Dinner and breakfast were good! The ensuite bathroom was really dirty, a girl in my room stole my pillow then came in at 4 in the morning and turned on the lights and made a bunch I noise, when I asked her turn the light off she said no! Can't use laundry machine during the day. Would NOT ever come back!

• 8th Nov 2014

The girl at the reception was very unfriendly and she didn't even bother to help me with anything. I was there during the Bahnstreik and without checking she just said that she was sure that there will be no trains or sbahn to the airport and that I'd have to call a cab and pay 50€ to get there. I found out myself that there were still trains going in the morning. She was just too lazy to check. Beds were so squeaky that I couldn't sleep all night. Bathroom was dirty. Only good thing is location

The WiFi in the lobby is really bad and my new sheets had a lot of hairs on them. The staff was really hepfull and the bathrooma were really clean, the best thing might be the location that is near the West train station.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Colombia

First night someone stole money, the second night we've arrived in the night and there were 11 people in the room instead of 10. The 11th person looked like he really didn't belong in the hostel and was totally drunk. Apart from that the hostelbar was very nice. Maybe we just ended in the wrong room at the wrong time.

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Belgium

Substantial breakfast included in price, free pasta dinner in evening was a bonus. Slightly old fashioned and spartan but this added character. Location is super about one minute to walk to the train station.

Perfect location, clean rooms, nice people and included breakfast and dinner! I recommend it

The place needs a good paint job to brighten it up. When it comes to staff some are very helpful others it comes across as a real effort to help and you have to ask more questions to get more information that they should have provided in the first place. Don't expect your fellow travelers who check in late at night to be quiet when they come into the room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7