Frankfurt Hostel Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 74, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, Germany

I had a great time staying at Frankfurt Hostel! The staff was so friendly and helpful especially with the train strike going on. The location was great. Steps from the train and bus stations and safe walking to activities and restaurants as long as you don't turn left too soon into the red light district. They have lots of free events and really help you enjoy the city.

toilets and washrooms in the corridor were often occupied.

Seems pretty safe as entering the building requires pressing the bell and being recognized by the hostel's staff. It is right opposite the main entrance of the central station, where taking trains to different tourist spots are very convenient. The residents there are nice, although the staff is not very helpful.

I get lost fairly easily so the fast that this hostel is the easiest to find means a lot to me! Free breakfast and pasta is another positive. Really nice building and great location.

The staff was friendly, the location was awesome despite the fact that the neighborhood was pretty weird. And I liked the pasta dinner!

Very good

Very good place to stay, central location, clean and relaxing. Thank you!

• 15th May 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

A nice hostel for making good friends!

Frankfurt hostel is exactly what you need, especially on a budget. (Free breakfast, free dinner, free tour!) Facilities weren't perfect but they get the job done. Amazing atmosphere to meet travelers. Right in front of the train station and reception is open 24 hrs, which is perfect if you arrive late at night. If you don't care about amazing wifi connection and spotlessly clean bathrooms, then the Frankfurt Hostel is perfect for you. Wish I had spent more time there!

• 13th May 2015

Frre breakfast and free pasta dinner were a nice touch. Junkies in the neighbourhood, ridiculously small room and the fact that there's not enough bathrooms - thanks to all of that I will look for another place if I'm in frankfurt again. If I have to wake up at 7am on sunday morning to queue up for a bathroom then something is not right

Not bad.If u want somewhere very close to public transport and trains to other cities then go for it.

Amazing hostel!! The staff are excellent, it's clean, facilities are great (though there's no wifi in rooms), free breakfast AND dinner. I had a great stay, apart from a drunk roommate but the nightstaff were incredible in dealing with him. The area around the hostel is a bit dodgy and as a solo female I felt a bit uneasy but had no problems

I hoped that the staff is cool, smiling and helpful. But it wasn't.

The location of this hostel is amazing, about 5 min walking from the central station! The room is spacious and clean with comfortable beds. The bathrooms are also very clean, but the only problem is that there are too few bathrooms (3 in my floor), which makes it hard to use them in the peak hours. The atmosphere is really good, the breakfast is and the night I stayed there was a free dinner to socialize :) Very good cost benedefit, i and good breIakfast.

Enjoyed our stay at the Frankfurt Hostel. The location for us was perfect since it was located so close the the main train station. We were very impressed by the cleanliness of the Hostel and the breakfast that was included in the cost. Would definitely stay there again!

The location is right next to the Hauptbahnhof. Very easy to arrive at. The staff were all excellent and friendly. It was also very easy to meet new people at the bar, which also has a very talkative bartender working on his English. :) However, when I came down with food poisoning (from another city the day b4) the woman at the desk on Friday morning really did everything to make sure I was ok. I am very thankful to her and everything she did. Since I missed out on Frankfurt I will be back.

Location is really accessible and well lit, busy area. Lots of bars around, easy walk to anywhere from this location. Super easy from the station also. Previous mention of the red light district would not even rate a a problem! Value for money; free breakfast and dinner is on point! Bathroom in 10 bed mixed dorm struggles to stay dry; but I think that had more to do with other guests rather than facilities. Value for money!

Poor breakfast. Except the landlords and the guy who makes the night pasta, ugly people. Kitchen staff rude. Poor or nule wifi. Ugly people on the outside the hostel. Location good comunication trams and undergrounds, but the area is awful at night. Nude halls homeless and prostitution surrounding the hostel.

Nice hotel, close to train station

Nice hotel, close to the train station.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7