Frankfurt Hostel Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 74, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, Germany

It's really easy to find it. The room is very clean . Service is perfect.

I loved that it's very close to the train station.

• 26th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

good stay

I had a great stay. It was easy to find and after traveling for 19 hours, I really needed something easy to get to. It was just across the street from the train station. There was a free dinner as long as you signed up before hand. FREE Breakfast with coffee in the morning. Had good internet. All the things I look for in a room.

• 25th Aug 2015

Cool hostel, conveniently placed by the Central Train station and a 10 minute walk to the center of town, even shorter by train. I don't understand why you have to pay extra for the lockers. I get having a deposit but why pay more if every bed has a locker? And girl with the tattoos behind the desk, I'm infatuated!

nice, central, good value-for-money. There are not enough electrical outlets in the rooms (1 for each bed should be standard)

This hostel was amazing!! It was within a 100 metre walk from the train station. You could see it from there. The staff was very nice and it was more of a hotel than a hostel. You got free breakfast and dinner. And everything was so close to walk to. Definitely would recommend to anyone one who is travelling.

This hostel was great! I loved that it was literally across the street from the train station. I stayed in a four female dorm that was very clean and nice. And I was beyond excited about the included breakfast and pasta dinner here! And the pasta is super yummy! I would highly recommend!

• 19th Aug 2015

Nice double room and clean shower

The pasta buffet is a fantastic facility.

• 18th Aug 2015

Awesome Hostel! Free breakfast and dinner (not awesome but it's 2 free meals a day) staff was great everybody working and staying there was super friendly. wifi doesn't reach the rooms but it works well in the main area. Right in central Frankfurt, close to everything. Rooms aren't great but definitely worth the money.

The hostel is amazing, it is clean, safe and it is near to the central station. This hostel has a good pasta dinner which is very good for those who want to save money. I just didn't like the internet, because doesn't work very well, specially in the rooms.

믹스룸이라고하더라도 어느정도 남녀비율은 맞춰주셨어야죠 very bad

• 14th Aug 2015
  • South Korea

It sucks that there is only one bathroom for the hall. It was really frustrating to have to wait for someone to be done showering just to use the toilet.

It was a nice hostel to stay in. It's very close to the train station.

• 12th Aug 2015

I had to cancel my stay at Frankfurt Hostel and even if I informed the hostel 2 days before my arrival (the cancellation policy says free cancellation within 48 hours prior to arrival), I was still charged for 1 night stay. I don't recommend it unless you have 100% fixed plans.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Romania

So close to train station, but area is not the nicest. Hostel has good bar and common area and free breakfast/dinner. Computers weren't very good - 3 out of 4 were not working. Good info on things to do and walking tour. No AC or fan in room.

It's really nice hostel would love to come back again.

This isba prett6 cool place that offers free dinners and has a great location then only thing I suggest they consider is having additional bathrooms on the floor. Cause 1 bathroom betwern 10 people in 1 room is not ideal. Cause this morning I had to leave the hostel by a certain time but I had to wait for the person the bathroom just so I could brush my teeth and use the toilet. Also they should add aircon even in the common area.

Very good location, just about 100m away from the train station. Is walkable to many tourist spot. Free pasta as dinner is really good. We need the security card to enter the room and each floor. So it is very safe here. Breakfast is provided in a buffet style.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7