Frankfurt Hostel

Fabulous 7658 Total Reviews
Fabulous 7658 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
19th Apr 2017

Great hostel. Literally 100m from Frankfurt HBF, and walking distance to most sights in Frankfurt. Host was very accommodating with our early arrival - bags were stored safely and we were on wifi within minutes of arriving. We stayed in a twin room with ensuite - everything about the room was as expected, so certainly no complaints! Would return on my next visit to Frankfurt, and have no hesitation to recommend this hostel to friends!

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

Good value for money. Unfortunately no wifi in my room, however that wasn't an issue for me as I could use it in the common area no problem. Extra deposit to use lockers in the room. Included breakfast and pasta for dinner was a bonus!

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
11th Apr 2017
7.7

Located right outside train station which is perfect. The breakfast was really good. There were a lot of older men here which was off putting as young backpackers, especially as a female. The room was just fine but the shared bathroom was extremely dirty. This could've just been our roommates, and as we were only here for one night it is difficult to say how often the bathroom gets cleaned. Otherwise it was a handy place to stay for the night.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

Really close to the train station which was super convenient, and also super close to tons of bars and restaurants. The hostel had a bar, free breakfast, and even free spaghetti dinner. 10/10 would recommend

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
7th Apr 2017

Nice place to stay in Frankfurt nearby the main station. The rooms are very clean and they have a cozy common area, besides a hospitable staff.

• Costa Rica, Male, 18-24

Great twin private

7.4

Good atmosphere and the staff was friendly. But I was not supper stoked on the place. It's right next to the train station. The neighborhood is filled with junkies. I got assigned bed C when I got to the room there was no bed C. One of the guys working there came up and said bed C is really bed B. So I took bed B and sure enough in the middle of the night I have some dude waking me up. Saying I'm in his bed. The funny thing is rather then putting a new label on the bed they just left it.

5th Apr 2017
7.1

You have nice location and nice free breakfast but you have internet only in main lobby and you have computer room but only 1 computer was working among them. We are in traveling and we need internet, you can do better.

3rd Apr 2017

I was traveling alone and this place was very conveniently located. You can see easily see central station from the hostel, and central station was just 3 stops from the airport so the commute was easy! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The bedrooms were very clean and much more spacious than other hostels I stayed at. The security was good - you had to use a key card to get into every room. I missed breakfast, but the pasta dinner was nice. I would definitely stay here again.

3rd Apr 2017