Frankfurt Hostel Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 74, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Normally I don't complain, but this was one of the worst places I´ve ever stayed. We arrived around midnight, the reception was at the BAR, too loud music playing, we could barely listen and they said we should wait. They were "closing" somethings. After 20mins they checked us in. We went to the room, (10 beds) and tried to sleep, but one guy came after some mins and woke me up telling that it was his bed. I showed him that I was in the right bed he left and let his bags there. Do not recommend.

The hostel is good, the location is just perfect because you find everything nearby. I believe what makes the trip even better is how you're treated by the staff and I didn't like at all this one. If they're changing the shift you have to wait at least 20 minutes to have someone to either check you in or out.

Great hostel in the city center with free breakfast, dinner, luggage storage and internet access. We had nice time there and can definitelly recommend it.

Really nice hostel in Frankfurt with friendly staff and free breakfast & dinner! Shouldn't miss it if you are planning to stay in Frankfurt.

Right across the road from the main train station which is super handy for our overnight stay before catching a flight. We stayed in a double private room which was spacious, clean, bright and airy. The free breakfast was good and the free pasta for dinner a nice touch :)

This hostel is very efficient The staff are well trained and speak English like natives. Being directly in front of the main train station has its convenient benefits, especially having to catch a flight at FRA by way of S8 at hauptbahnhof. As the result, the 5 story hostel is crowded with many different types of people. If you like continuous rap music and not bothered by smokes in the balcony in the recption area, this place is definitely for you, my 3rd tour here, free pasta dinner too.

Great hostel, central location, just remember it is around the train station which means that its not the cleanest part of town, but that is not a reflection of what is inside.

this was my second stay here and it was a great experience as before.

The hostels Location is just 1 Minute away from the central Train Station and wasy to find. I slept in a 10 bed dorm with a bathroom. the bathroom was cleaned once a day and unfortunately there was no bath mat to Keep the moisture from the ground so it was regulary wet in the bathroom and fluff and hair everywhere on the ground. furthermore there is no handtowel in the bathroom for drying hands. The wifi only worked at the receeption area. They had 4 computers next to the reception area.

I only stayed the one night but everything was fantastic while I was there. Rooms are spotless, staff are friendly, great atmosphere, and the best location in Frankfurt!

Should provide free towels. Otherwise great experience, thank you.

I spent a good time there, the staff was helpful and kind, It has a very good location, which makes easier to get to the touristic places, the zone have some drunk people and beggars, but is not dangerous, I would stay there again

Excellent location and good breakfast. Everything else is somewhat acceptable. No wifi in rooms. Paper thin walls. Minimal hot water and a shower that didn't drain. Ok for one night but not a long term stay.

Overall the best hostel I have stayed at yet ... and I have stayed here twice ... the first night of my tour and the last night on my way back home. Clean quiet and freindly.

I only stayed here one night an chose the hostel because I flew into Frankfurt and had and early morning train the next morning. The location was awesome, it had a very social atmosphere, and the free breakfast was one of the best ones I've encountered on my travels. My only complaint was that there were only two bathrooms for my entire floor which didn't effect me much due to my short stay but is something I could see being problematic.

Had a great stay, the staff were awesome, and the atmosphere was vibing! Great location too

This was the best hostel I've stayed at so far in Germany. They staff was phenomenal, the pasta dinner and breakfast was a blessing, and the atmosphere was great. One thing I would change is the bar tending. The shots were inconsistent, and they were a little stingy. I like to pay for what I get. Also, having wifi in the rooms would've been great. Trying to skype my wife back home was difficult and loud. Overall, amazing hostel.

• 27th Sep 2014

좋음 와파는 객실에서만 잘터짐. 계단 정말 ..ㅋㅋㅋ

It would have been nice to have the wifi work in the rooms.

• 27th Sep 2014

Amazing location. Great lounge atmosphere - bar, eating, and Internet areas. Free though average quality dinner and breakfast. Staff can get occasionally overwhelmed. I stayed in two different rooms and for both the bathrooms were inadequate.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7