Frankfurt Hostel Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 74, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Location was great: really near the train station. The area isn't the best (near red light district), but I had no problems and felt mostly safe. Room was clean. Free pasta for dinner is great idea. Staff was nice and helpful.

• 9th Feb 2016
  • Finland

I had a pleasant stay, although I don't think we should have pay an extra €2 to secure our belongings in the lockers. Breakfast is great. Dinner was very welcome but with 99% pasta and 1% source I still had elsewhere after. Still, it was a good deal. The atmosphere was great despite the constant gangster rap coming through the speakers. The bar was great. I would recommend.

This hostel is great! The location is excellent and they offer all-you-can-eat breakfast plus pasta dinner, both included in the price. Even though it's located in the Railway station district, well-known for being sort of dangerous (which is not at all) the area is very safe; so no worries about. The atmosphere in the common area, where there's a bar with very affordable drinks, is very convenient, especially for loners. The rooms are clean and comfy. I'd definitely stay again ;)

Please BE CAREFUL when booking this Hostel. I booked one night in a 6 bed female dorm room, and I found a BED BUG on my pillow around midnight! I checked the rest of my bed and didn't find anything. However, when the staff moved me to another room, I checked the beds and found old blood stains and hairs in the 'clean' sheets, and even a dirty kleenex. It was revolting. This place is not worth the money and I would never recommend it, nor would I ever be back!

• 4th Feb 2016

Very pleasant night, nice environment!

• 4th Feb 2016

The day and evening worker at the counter were both lovely and helpful. I really appreciated the free dinner offered, it was a cool way to meet people, and the free breakfast was quite good. The room was fine, the whole floor in general was ugly but that doesn't really matter. The shower needs a footmat, that was gross. DO NOT TRUST THE LOCKERS!!!! We got robbed and he picked the locks and stole things from inside the lockers, so keep your valuables on you ALWAYS!!!

I was robbed! Someone stole my reflex camera as well as 3 laptops, camera, wallet and mobile phone of 3 other people, though the majority of these things were put in the closed lockers (but the lockers, paid additionally 2 euro, are made of wood, with poor locking, so he could easily opened it). I think - and I've heard so - that "bad people" come to this hostel... There is no wifi in the rooms, only in the common room, whrere there is very loud music in the evening.

Although reception staff were not always the friendliest folks around, one of them was extremely helpful when I realised I had forgotten something important in the room. Big thank you again to the young man at the reception on the morning of 03.02.!!!

Free breakfast and dinner was awesome and also created a great atmosphere to meet other travelers. Just be aware that you have to pay 2€ for a locker

The price for 10 bed room is too high. The location is OK, but the staff... I mean a black man, who did not introduce.When I left the hostel /02.02 - 6.00 a.m./, he did not return me the deposit of 5 euro for the plastic card/key. I asked him some times, but he refused. He was rude and sleepy in the morning and I think the management must investigate him for this cheaky behavior. I want to receive official excuse and these 5 euro back!

Fruit at breakfast would be nice

• 29th Jan 2016

Adequate overall, I don't really have any specific recommendations.

it's have free breakfast. good location for go to train station and airport. but many travel people wake up early in the morning.

amazing location. you get out of the station and walk straight, and on your left it's there! free dinner/ breakfast is great for saving money. standard hostel with great location.

Location is perfect! Just cross the road in front of the main station, you can reach the hostel. Free dinner&breakfast was good. Facilities were a little old but that's okay room was not cold. But private locker was not free.

I can't find socket near my bed. Wifi is only available outside of room. not good.

Overall is good. Price is valuable. One point is only common area has wifi connection, still it's very stable.

Great location, free breakfast and pasta for dinner Room is big and comfortable, no wifi in room though.

The hostel has the atmosphere of a student dorm and the staff are very friendly.

Great hostel in a good location. The staff are friendly and helpful. For me one of the best things is the location, right in front of the Hauptbanhof. The bad thing for me is the wifi, only works at the reception, and I believe the bandwidth is insufficient depending how many guests are there. But I recommend this hostel, for sure.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7