Frankfurt Hostel Reviews

Kaiserstrasse 74, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Absolutely great location but had a problem with the impropriety of some other guests I stayed in a mixed dorm so amd the guy in the bed next to me naked. If i had know that was allowed i would have chosen an all female dorm.

• 23rd Feb 2015

I had a single room. The bed was very comfortable and it was clean but a bed light please?

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Scotland

This is the most nearest hostel you can get from the main train station (HBF) in Frankfurt. Choose this. The environment is great, staff are good, rooms are clean, they even provide breakfast & dinner. Sign up please, hehe. Nearest just a walking distance to main attraction.

We really had a nice stay! Had the free breakfast and the free dinner and they are all good! The dorms and the toilets are very clean, smells like soap! The only little problem is that there are not enough bathrooms. Security-wise very system.

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Really great place!! First of, breakfast and dinner were great. My friends and I were super happy about pasta night. The common room was really open and inviting. The rooms were clean and I liked the size of the bathrooms. Also a great location, pretty much next to the station. Great value for money!! Only slightly negative thing was, that the woman who checked us in and out seemed quiet annoyed. She made us feel like we disturbed her. I still would recommend it very much!!

Superb location! The reception and lounge are probably a little small..

We spent 2 nights there and we must say we had a nice stay. We were in a 4-bed-dorm (3 friends of mine and somebody else) and had a private bathroom. The room was big enough for 4 people, the bathroom was also fine, and the beds comfortable. which is not always the case in hostels. Plus we had a quite good breakfast and free pasta in the evening (need to register for it). Very helpful and friendly staff :)

Good! Perfectly located in front of the Hauptbahnhof. It has elevator. Good service. No kitchen. Good breakfast!

Location good for main train station but not close to the town centre. The rooms are sort on space and the bathrooms are always very dirty. Security in the hostel is great, as is the breakfast, and the bar/reception area is nice. Only a few of the staff members are happy and helpful, the others can be quite rude and clearly do not want to be there. Overall the hostel is good for a stop over or for those who aren't too fussy.

It was a great stay, it was everything we were hoping for.

• 5th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Good hostel!

It was nice to have dinner every night .four bed do meters have small rooms .The size must be little big. Regards MohitAhuja

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • India

I had a one night stay at Frankfurt hostel. It was a nice experience and will surely recommends for others too.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • India

It was cheap and cheerful. The room was very spacious for a 10 bed dorm. However ensuite with no additional bathrooms for common use on the floor can get difficult if all get up at the same time. Also a couple of more hooks in the bathroom would be good. The guy at reception needs to seriously pick up the pace on check ins. The time he needs to check someone in without them asking questions is rediculous.

My roommate snores too loud... He sleeps earlier then other people and woke up at 12:00pm... I couldn't sleep well

Excellent location but dirty bathrooms, lockers cost money and NO Wifi in rooms.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »