Franz House Reviews

Via de Fossi N�1, Florence, Italy

great we could get a document printed.

Great location close to center of Florence and near the river-- easy to walk to everything you would want to see. We were greeted rather gruffly by Giovanni because our room wasn't cleaned, but we were able to leave our bags in the hallway and they were moved into our room once it was cleaned. Bathrooms were shared by several rooms but were always very clean whenever we used them. We had a "breakfast" of tiny crackers and some jam with a juice box provided daily.

My behavior has appeared grumpy because I allowed to leave your bags at Franz House (you arrived 3 hours before check in) and I showed you the room to be finished cleaning. Although I had told you that you could not go in, you tried to enter and stay in the room that I had not finished yet.

Upon arrival, Giovanni provided us with a map of Florence as well as recommendations on the best places to see and eat in the city. Definitely follow his advice! Our room was very nice and clean. We shared a bathroom with two other rooms. It's in a great location, just steps away from the river! It is, however, on a very busy street, so bring earplugs if you are a light sleeper.

Giovanni was so great, he spent a lot of time going over some possible plans for a daytrip outside the city. He answered all of our questions and was very kind. The B&B itself is nice. The LIGHT breakfast is VERY light, just be aware ;) We didn't have the extra breakfast. The location was great. There is some street noise so bring ear plugs if that bothers you.

I absolutely loved it here. The man who owns it is super sweet and gave us great recommendations. He was like our own personal tour guide with all his facts. I would definitely stay here again!

A nice place in a good location. The host had great tips about places to eat. It is very clean as well.

Perfect accommodation to visit Florence. The hostel is situated in the middle of the city centre, near the river and the manager is very hospitable. I do recommend It.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts