8.5
Fabulous 286 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 286 Total Reviews
Franz House Located at Via de Fossi N1, , Florence.
Franz House
Franz House
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 31-40
3rd May 2016

My wife and I had a room with a private bathroom. Bed was comfortable. Bedroom and bathroom were small. Within easy walking distance from the historical part of both sides of Florence and close to the main train station - Santa Maria Novella.

2nd May 2016

I really loved the location and the room. It was quiet and a nice respite from busy, noisy hostels. The only issue I had was check-out. There was no one there at 8:30am when I needed to leave for the train. I owed money and did not have exact change so I had to leave more money than I owed. That was somewhat frustrating.