Franz Kafka Hostel Reviews

Kaprova 14/13 Praha 1 Josefof, Prague, Czech Republic

Perfect stay. Gerry is a sound man who helped me no end when I had any issue. The other staff were tops as well. I'd a really nice stay here. Another great Prague hostel in a great part of the town. Well done!

nice and beautiful staff

I moved here from another hostel in Prague and the location and room were definitely better. It would have been nice to have a common space or if the lockers were a bit bigger, but those are tiny complaints because I would definitely recommend the place to others.

Franz Kafka is a great hostel, The location is Amazing - 2 minute walk from old town square. The room was extremely large with a dining room table and a coffee table and seats. Additionally, the staff were very helpful and friendly. I would HIGHLY recommend Franz Kafka.

Lovely place to stay. Quiet and clean, very good location

This hostel was decent for the price range. 2 of 3 staff members were friendly but, I wouldn't take their suggestions on where to eat or go out. Every one of their suggestions can be found on Trip Advisor and is packed with tourists. Do not go to the James Dean Club! We did have an issue with other guests. The first night there was a couple making out on my friend's bed and when we came back to our hostel late the next night, another guy had moved his stuff off the bed and was sleeping there.

• 24th Oct 2014

Good for the position and clean. A lot of showers and bathrooms. It is quiet, the personal friendly, but the reception it is not always open, the kitchen is very scarsamente equipped, the breakfast is not included and for 4 euros they could do better. Overall it seemed secure, a nice accomodation for people who need to visit prague in not more than 3 days and wants to stay in the very core of the city.

Very helpful and friendly staff. And the location of the hostel is excellent!