Frasers On Rainbow Beach

Very Good 241 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
6th Jul 2017
5.1

Really not great. Ants in the room, plug socket hanging off the wall and sparking, mattress so bad my back has seized up, wifi cuts out all the time, a total of 4 forks in the entire kitchen, you are given a metal bowl and plate so you cant microwave anything and all of our keys didnt work in the lock, we had to let each other in or try for literally 10 minutes. The location is good for the greyhound and beach, there is a nice seating area and the staff were alright. I would not stay here again

• Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2017
7.1

The foam mattress' are really crappy. Definitely need to invest in real mattress.

19th May 2017
6.0

All of the sheets in my room were coated in long hairs from the cleaner, and the lighter for hobs had broke forcing us to chase everyone down for a lighter, only then to singe some of the hairs off my hand as it lit. The rooms don't have air con and the key deposit is CASH ONLY - forcing me to walk 10 minutes in the pouring rain to an ATM in one of the few shops nearby. Surprisingly the bathrooms are decent and clean and the common area pretty chilled. Staff friendly and hostel is near beach.

• England, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017

Hostel was lovely and clean wth a fairly modern bathroom. The kitchen was quite small but we only used on of the two kitchens on site. The bar area lacked atmosphere as most people are using it as a stop for Fraser Island, but I would stay here again

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
10th May 2017
7.7

no lockers in room but apart from that was great.

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
6.3

Dingos and Fraser on Rainbow are 2 hostels in 1 with same reception and can walk between the 2 using all facilities. Nice big rooms with ensuites. A bar with meals every night and free pancakes in the morning but no decent cool common area. Long and busy check-in & out, not enough staff. A nice place right opposite the greyhound stop and ideal for Fraser Island excursions.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
24th Jan 2017
6.0

Was all going well until my key didn't work and I went to the office to change it, it still didn't work so I went to the office 5 minutes after it closed (7.05pm) and I heard the American/Canadian guy shout f..K off to me as I was walking towards the office then laughed about it. Won't be staying again due to him.