FreddApp One Reviews

Karlsruher Strasse 2 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Frankfurt, Germany

Its nice, although for a double private room i felt 50€ was expensive but my partner thought it was excellent. You cant find it easily because there is no big sign, but the man who greeted us was nice enough to come outside to show us in... Especially as we were very late with the darn bus. I kind of felt like i was imposing on them by being late and the man just shows u in and up the stairs (not great with 30kg luggage) and takes your money.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Very good and cozy. Especially, the Owner is so kind.

I was slightly worried after reading the few negative reviews, but luckily it turned out to be a great place. The apartment is indeed right at the central station, few minutes away from the fair with some nice pubs around. Its furnished quite simply but functional and very cozy. Also very clean as apparently there is daily cleaning service. Juri, the host, was quick to answer any questions and very flexible regarding check in time and anything else we needed. Overall, great value for money!!

• 15th Aug 2015

The stay at FreddApp One was really very comfortable. There is only a shared Bedroom and a shared kitchen but for me it was not a problem. The whole appartment is very clean, tidy and nice and had all the neccessities. The rooms are cleaned daily. The Wifi worked excellent. The Key Transfer worked without any Problems and I got all the indications I needed. The location was great (5 min. to the cetral station) and the transport connections with Airport and City Center are very easy.

• 12th Aug 2015