FreddApp One

6.8
Good 195 Total Reviews

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
22nd May 2017

This place was exactly what we needed for a night in Frankfurt before heading to the Rhein. It's right by the train (although the area feels a bit sketchy, we had no problems) and a local market in the morning. Great wifi, comfortable bed. There was a desk, which would be good for business travelers. Be sure to call ahead when you're close to check in as there isn't a reception.

29th Apr 2017
2.0

I got a confirmation of the booking the day that I was scheduled to arrive via my email. When I arrived, the person who greeted me was incredibly rude. Her boss then informed me that my credit card had been declined. They say that they tried contacting me via email to let me know but I never got back to them. I checked all of my emails to find I never received this email. They had no more rooms available. They left me stranded and demonstrated a complete lack of empathy for my situation.

×