FreddApp One

6.8
Good 192 Total Reviews

29th Apr 2017
2.0

I got a confirmation of the booking the day that I was scheduled to arrive via my email. When I arrived, the person who greeted me was incredibly rude. Her boss then informed me that my credit card had been declined. They say that they tried contacting me via email to let me know but I never got back to them. I checked all of my emails to find I never received this email. They had no more rooms available. They left me stranded and demonstrated a complete lack of empathy for my situation.

• Germany, Female, 41+
22nd Mar 2017

FredApp hostel is pretty good!! we have a nice stay there eventhough it was just for a short stay. Very recommended!!

• China, Female, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017
6.6

The hostel is located so close to the train station, it is convenient if you need to catch a train but it is not a safety environment. The surroundings of the train station in Frankfurt is quite bad. The hostel is a normal apartment even without a reception, and there is only 3 bedrooms in total. I would rather say i looks like a B&B HOUSE. During the days i spent in the apartment, no one else is staying there. It is good that everyday there is someone coming to clean the house.

17th Dec 2016
6.6

Not having a reception was a hassle! The need to call and confirm the time of arrival was a challenge since we did not have an international phone plan. The kitchen is spacious yet there are very few pots and pans. This hostel is more like an apartment with three rooms. The stairs to get there are old and there is limited lighting along it as well.

• China, Female, 25-30