FreddApp One Reviews

Karlsruher Str. 2, Frankfurt, Germany

Really cozy place to stay.

Really nice place to stay! It isn't a normal hostel, before you arrive you have to ring the team and they meet you outside and then they give you the key for the main doors and your room, there are three rooms and each share a bathroom and kitchen. Great location two minutes from the station and really easy underground system. The man we spoke to could speak very good English and was really friendly and helpful would definitely stay here again.

very good . clean rocation wifi everything is perfect

• 7th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

It was a little difficult to find even with directions. I arrived & found lady coming to clean who let me in and called owner. Apparently I had been emailed about time but I did not receive this email? Am unsure why maybe got lost somehow. Room was cleaned whilst I went to lunch which was good. Bed was comfortable but quite a noisy area due to road (can't be helped) a better pillow is needed. A negative is that when I was resting my door was opened by someone with a key :( no knock or anything.

• 3rd Sep 2014

I thought they were really nice rooms. The internet was very good and the bathroom was clean. :)

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Spain

The hostel was very close (5 min) from the main train station, but somewhat far from the downtown. It was clean, spacious, and modern. We recommend it.

View all Frankfurt Bed and Breakfasts