FreddApp One Reviews

Karlsruher Str. 2, Frankfurt, Germany

Very good location,quite near from the main train station,go out of the main entrance, 5-minute walk. Not noisy,because it's on the other side of the building that near the station. Very clean with good facilities.the staffs are helpful even though they're not living in the building. If you are tired after a long tour and need a total relax and privacy, FeddApp definitely is your best choice. If I am in Frankfort, I will choose there again and recommend it to my friends. Thanks to Dennis!

View all Frankfurt Bed and Breakfasts