8.0
Fabulous 537 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 537 Total Reviews
Freddie next to Mercury Located at Jelenia 4, , Bratislava.
Slovakia
Bratislava 81105 Jelenia 4
80% 537
48.1564670 17.1107929
    Rooms available

6th Sep 2016

It's a very nice hostel. The owner is supremely nice and has created a warm, friendly atmosphere. It's an intimate place, so feels quite cosy. I only marked down the facilities because it would be useful if there was another toilet for men and possibly for women as the bathroom is quite small to share with everyone. But it's the nature of these old buildings that it's difficult to change the structure easily without huge cost.

3rd Sep 2016
6.3

It was just ok. Really bad showers but otherwise ok. I might look for another hostell next time but i could stayed there again

• towers13909
  • New Zealand, Female, 41+
  • Globetrotter
29th Aug 2016

I would recommend this hostel, we booked a twin and got an apartment on the 4th floor with balcony. Breakfast was a good selection of cereal meats and cheese.

16th Aug 2016
3.4

This hostel "gets the job done" but not much else. Exposed electrical wiring, falling light fixtures, a shower that pools 5cm of water and takes an hour to drain, toilet seats that are cracked and not even connected to the toilet, and rickety beds are among the cheap and easy improvements that this hostel needs to invest in. I know an Eastern European hostel is not where I need to be expecting luxury, but for the price of the room, I was appalled at the bathroom fixture situation

• India, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2016

Worth to stay in this beautifull house, friendly ang jovial staff. I will 100/100

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2016

the Matress on bed was not very confortable but also not very bad.. we were there for one night so it was not a big Problem.. rest were everything good.. the toilets were not very well maintained..

• Ireland, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Aug 2016
6.9

Did the job. Sercutiry was a bit of a worry as there was no code to get into the building and then our room was on the ground floor and the door had to be locked before leaving so it'd be up to the last person in the dorm to lock it, which didn't always happen so pretty much anyone could walk off the street and into our room. But then again, the room did have security lockers. It's a bit walk from the centre but there is a tram you can get. The breakfast is good for €2.50.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
6.3

hmm it was alright but no hostel atmosphere, no mirrors in the bathroom. The bed I was in broke as soon as I sat down (I'm about 60 kgs), and I told reception. I didn't even get an apology, they just asked if I tried fixing it, before going up to check up on it, and then they moved me to a new dorm. I left my passport with them and when I went to get it in the morning before catching my train, they first said that they didn't have a passport and spent 15 minutes trying to find it.

2nd Aug 2016

By far the best hostel I have stayed at. The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and spacious, the bathrooms were nice, and the location was great. Laundry was also free. When I was waiting for the dryer to become available, the man at reception insisted I just leave it there and he would do it for me, which he did. I hope to make it back to Bratislava soon, and if I do, I will be staying here again.

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Aug 2016

We arrived a day early by accident and they even let us sleep on the sofa downstairs! Rooms are nice and you have a private bathroom in the room. They do a cool breakfast and you can smoke in the common room downstairs. They also have a cool garden with beer.