Freddie next to Mercury Reviews

Jelenia 4, Bratislava, Slovakia

I strongly recommend this hostel, because it is located 2-3minutes from the main train station and 5 minutes from the city center. You could find it very easily and it is totally secured - it is not possible to enter inside without keys. Nice atmosphere, clean rooms and well-equipped kitchen.

Nice hostel, great staff. My issue is with the showers and how water would go all over the ground. Also, the toilets were very small which means if you are in a mixed dorm and you want to get changed in private there is either a soggy shower or a tiny bathroom. Power points were scarce as well. A few issues, all minor and fixable, I would stay there again as it is so conveniently located.

Everything fine. More than I expected. Good value for a liw price.

• 10th Apr 2015
  • Austria

pretty decent hostel worth the penny I spent.

The hostel is well located, the room was cool, it has a little living room. The staff was nice. We paid for breakfast but it was not good and the bathroom was a little dirty.

very good stay and staff all spoke good english. I would definately recommend this hostel

Great place to stay. Close to the center for those who fancy a walk. The stuff is always there to help. Considering that I have also spent few nights in other places this is the one I would go back to with no hesitation.

Such a luxurious room! So many sofas and tables around. Lovely common kitchen for those who want to cook. 15 minute walk to city center but really close to the train Station! This hostel made our Bratislava stay so good!

It's a very modern-looking and clean hostel, I was positively surprised. The garden must make a wonderful addition in the summer. Big lockers are included in the price. Wi-Fi works perfectly. The cheapest room, where I stayed, even had a cool sofa and coffee table. Only some of the bathrooms might need renovation, which they will probably get soon enough. Still I would recommend this hostel to anyone, just as the city itself!

Cracking place right near the centre of town, and easy to find come out of the train station see the big Mercure hotel sign and its right next to that. when me and my brother arrived had a bit of a mix up with our rooms but gave us a free upgrade to the penthouse apartment quality good people more than recommend.

Security - lockers big enough for a hand bag or back pack. Location - 20min walk to the old town. Staff - terrible. 'showed' us to our room (in a different building to the reception), but they just pointed inside and didn't tell us which key was for what. Atmos. - no one talked to each other. facilities - 1 toilet, 1 shower for 12 people. half the shower door was broken so water went everywhere. No hand soap in toilet.The only mirror was in the shower room!! Clean - somewhat..

The room was really nice and couzy. The guy from the staff is such a bored guy...

Staff are really nice and polite, the rooms are clean! Great place

Great place to stay if you travel with a family! We had a very comfortable room excellent for what we needed with 1-year old child:-) We all enjoyed the stay and the helpful stuff. We've already visited the place twice and for sure come back whenever we are in Bratislava.

Very nice hostel, just bit far from the old city center, but next to the train station. Clean, cheap and fully equipped. Nice one.

The first receptionist who received me in the hostel was very rude and didn't give any information about breakfast, wifi password or check out time.. The morning after the receptionist was a girl and she was very friendly.

The hostel was lovely and our private room was huge. Atmosphere was a bit flat but probably due to us travelling out if season. Breakfast was delightful and the staff more than helpful, overall a great stay and would recommend.

• 25th Jan 2015

Bed weren't the most comfy, the shower leaked so there was always a pool of water on the ground all the time. It's a fair distance out roughly 15-20min walk into town. Close to the train station, good kitchen and living area. Good breakfast, staff were always helpful. Has a washing machine but no dryer

İf you come by train , its true hostel , good atmosphere , safety and nice price

The accommodation is excellent with the great environment.

• 21st Jan 2015