Freddy's Reviews

Ground Floor, 75 Bardhok Biba Street, Tirana, Albania

The breakfast was much better than usual. Nice and helpful staff.

• 15th Jul 2014

I've stay only one night however I've seen 4 different person who work at the front desk. Communication was little bit hard cause Freddy is the only person who speak English. I've had small problem in the morning while i was trying to get my breakfast. The guy from front desk was trying to tell me that I have to pay extra 3$ or something to get breakfast but my reservation already booked with including breakfast. However He understood his mistake and let me to have my breakfast.