9.3
Superb 516 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 516 Total Reviews
Freeborn Hostel Located at Str. Patriarh Miron Cristea ( Str. Asanesti ) Nr.3, Ap.1, Timisoara.
Romania
Timisoara Timis 300011 Str. Patriarh Miron Cristea ( Str. Asanesti ) Nr.3, Ap.1
93% 516
45.7529868 21.2288904
    Rooms available

• India, Male, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

I decided to chose this hostel as it had really nice reviews, and I could not expect anything better! The owner is a super-cool and flexible guy and helps his guests a lot. There is a ping-pong table, a hammock, a recreation table in an open courtyard where you can feel like home. The living room contains a guitar, and the kitchen could be used by anyone as well! I would rather call it a home than a hostel. Also, you get free beers if you can defeat the owner in Super Mario, chess or ping-pong.

• France, Female, 41+
9th Sep 2016

I've choosen several times to house with friends at Freeborn and it was always perfect : Raul is lovely, welcoming, very attentive to everyone's needs, friendly and helpful. He gave me useful advices and ideas for trips and every day life in Romania. I've felt secure like home. He also helped me to rent a car in one click! Freeborn has 2 beautiful locations. one with a lovely garden where people may eat, play guitar and ping-pong and another one in the historic Timisoara. Thank you Raul!

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Sep 2016

Great hostel with a lovely atmosphere and amazing staff. Everyone was super friendly and the communal outdoor space was a great place to meet others staying in the hostel. Very central location. Each bed has its own curtain, light and plug socket. However, I would say that the bathrooms and kitchen area could have been a little cleaner, but it was fully booked when I was there, so perhaps this was the reason. All in all, I had a great stay here during my short trip in Timisoara.

1st Sep 2016

My second time staying at the hostel, so I guess I am already a fan. It has been nice to find that the things I liked last time were still good, sometimes places change and it's great to see high standards kept up: comfortable, spacious enough rooms, clean toileting and showers, good kitchen, really good social space outside. Really great staff. Timisoara is a wonderful city and Freeborn is a perfect base.

1st Sep 2016

central, nice staff and good vibe with the tennis table competition at night and nice hamac too!

• England, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

Myriam was really helpful, sorted out a Blablacar journey for me to Cluj! Lovely outdoors garden area and nice vibe in the hostel.

• indy_winky2436
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
19th Aug 2016
7.1

This hostel was alright for a night. Good location though

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
18th Aug 2016

Great staff, good location.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Aug 2016

Loved my stay at Freeborn!!! Raul is a very friendly host and didn't worry at all when I changed my travel plans 3 times! and it is a fabulous location... Looking forward to coming back again, best wishes

9th Aug 2016

I would stay there again