Freeborn Hostel

Superb 611 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 611 Total Reviews

20th Mar 2017

Lovely hostel, great location, superb staff. The eight bed dorm is huge! It was exactly as I hoped it would be. Highly recommended- they even organised my coach trip to Belgrade for me. I also recommend the free walking tour of Timisoara if you want to know more about the home of the 1989 revolution

• Romania, Male, 31-40
15th Mar 2017

- The staff was very well; - The cleanliness was quite good; - Inside was a little strange smell(old); - Very very close to the center(in old town - 1min to the Opera House); - The price per night is very well(cheap); - The wardrobe should be changed.

28th Feb 2017

Really good place. I enjoyed my two days here very much. Rather quite, so there wasn't to much atmosphere. The staff is fantastic.

27th Feb 2017

small but totally ok hostel... i liked it.. =)

• Poland, Female, 18-24
27th Feb 2017

Atmosphere in the hostel was amazing. Helpful staff, good kitchen facility. Bathroom could be cleaner and shower. Overall would stay again.

• England, Male, 18-24
20th Feb 2017

One of the best hostels I have stayed at! Raul is a really nice guy and was helpful for showing me round :)

• Mexico, Male, 18-24
19th Feb 2017
6.0

A nice nice place for a night people is really fun friendly :)

19th Feb 2017

Cool place. Owners (Raul & Anna?) are very friendly - I generally prefer larger hostels, but I liked this one a lot, surprisingly social for mid-February; group of us (strangers) went out for drinks, Raul even met up with us for a bit after his shift. Really bright and friendly place. Love privacy curtains on beds! I don't know if I'll ever be in Timisoara again, but I would definitely stay again.

• Serbia, Male, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

One of the best hostels I've ever been. Really familly and relaxed atmosphere. Free coffee and tea as much as you want. And great host, who knows a lot of Timosoara, everything you can imagine.

15th Feb 2017

Location is the best, 2 minutes walk to main square. Raul, the manager, makes the atmosphere amazing. You can make new friends easily there. If you beat Raul in Mario Cart you get a free beer. But i can assure you that is not a very easy task. One night we went to a pub with the people staying in the hostel and with Raul, and all the people was all around the world and didn't know each other before. It was clean and all but toilet can be a problem. Two toilets are outside and one in the building