Freedom Hostel Budva Reviews

Cara Dusana 21, Old Town, Budva, Montenegro

Highly recommend this hostel.

I booked in for one night ansd stayed for three. It was thelow season, so Nik put me in a room and didn't book anyone else in with me. It was like having an apartment. The terrace is lovely and the whole place is relaxed. Nik was very good with his advice and gave us great places to walk and lovely drives to take. Nothig was a problem.

Right in the old town and walking distance from basicly everywhere. really cool vibe and social area. Staff was very friendly and helpful even though we were only there for a night.

The staff was very friendly, our double bed private room was big and comfy, but the matress was very uncomfortable.

Amazing place!! It's one of my favourite hostels and would love to go back. Beautiful house, great location and real hostel atmosphere. Definitely recommended!

Freedom Hostel (Hostel One More Night) is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The key reason for this is the amount of effort Nikola puts in to ensuring everyone has a great stay. When we arrived he upgraded us to a better room for free, before pouring us beers and jamming with us on guitar. The hostel had a relaxed vibe and fantastic common area, was clean, secure, had a well equipped kitchen, and was in the heart of old town. We had so much fun there and extended our stay multiple times.

Definitely stay here in Budva!

amazing owner clean hostel nice to meet people and very central of the old town

I had a lovely stay, thanks!

The hostel is a old building located in the historical city center of the city. The building is well renovated and decorated. It has a charming common space, a large and functional common kitchen... just slightly smallish dorm rooms.

parrrrrrty ! good vibe!

I had an absolutely amazing stay at Freedom Hostel Budva! I have never felt so comfortable at a hostel - Nikola was an incredible host. I wish I could have stayed longer! I met so many great people and had a ridiculous amount of fun. Thanks for the awesome times :)

This hostel is really awesome. Don't stay anywhere else. The atmosphere is so relaxed and you feel so welcome! i could have stayed there for weeks (and i wish i had!).

This is the best hostel I've ever been! Perfect location, awesome staff and atmosphere... I felt like in home with lots of old friends! I was traveling solo and I couldn't have started in a better way. In the end, I even stayed one more night! Thanks Nikola and all your friends for the good time while I was there!! I will definetely be back once in my life!

Great hostel full of great people! Thoroughly recommend it.....would go back tomorrow if I could

Great hostel with great staff. The staff put on a sunset BBQ where we boarded a boat to visit an island. Great night!

Great atmosphere. I stayed in a dorm just around he corner (15meters) from main hostel. Great big room. Big bathroom also and individual lockers. Beds were comfortable. Nice vibe at hostel and great location in old town. At check in they give a map and lots of detailed information about where to go and how to spend your days. Best kitchen of a hostel I have stayed In so far - very well stocked. Would definitely stay here again.

After 6 months of travelling this is in my top 5 in Europe. Easy to meet people, great staff, ac in rooms, comfy beds. The highlight was the boat trip the hostel organised for the backpackers, trip to this secluded cove, beach bbq and swimming in crystal blue water. Amazing. The hostel treats you as a guest, not just getting every € they can out of you like many hostels these days. Thanks for an awesome stay!

Great hostel with super helpful staff. The owner Nikolai does a top job welcoming guests. The sunset cruise is a must!!

Awesome staff, fantastic location, great environment. Loved it! Make sure you do the sunset BBQ on the island!

« first « Prev 1 2 3