Freedom Hostel Budva Reviews

Cara Dusana 21, Old Town, Budva, Montenegro

Had an excellent experience. Staff was amazing. Nikola,Luka and Momcilo make everyone feel special with a warm welcom. The atmosphere in the hostel is vibrant, cheerfull and uplifting. Plenty of complimentary beer and rakija! Great location,common area and kitchen! Rooms are average with good sized lockers, it wasn't noisy during the night. Bathroom needs renovation ASAP! Wifi connection breaks often! Ultimately, I would recommend it to everyone who wants to experience balkan hospitality!

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Croatia

We've been travelling around Europe for two months now and I can say that this is the best hostel we've stayed in to date. Great atmosphere, perfect location if you like being situated in the old town as its close to everything (beaches, restaurants and bars), and the staff always put in effort to help make our stay as enjoyable as possible by organising events etc. If I come back to Budva I'll be returning to Freedom!

everything was great except the Internet was pretty bad throughout the hostel. I didn't even have wifi access in my room which was inconvenient.

Staff was incredibly kind, friendly and helpful. It was really hot when we arrived and we were greeted with free beers which was very appreciated! Very clean, great vibe, central location. I would highly recommend this hostel. We all left wishing we'd stayed longer!

Great hostel and great staff!

Really comfortable common area and a large kitchen with two refrigerators and two stoves! The staff here was really nice and helpful. Overall, we had a really good time here. However, the bathrooms are a bit dingy and could use some serious TLC.

wish I could have stated longer, the staff are a credit to this place

Great hostel - great atmosphere m

• 19th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

nice hostel with great staff members. luka/greyworm is one of the nicest guy you will meet. ultimately though, this hostel really had no vibe when i was there. and two bathrooms were always wet.

Just awesome. Highly recommend staying here, the staff are super friendly and just want you to have the best stay possible.

Excellent place to relax, may be hard to find because there is no sign, but location couldn't be better.

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Great location and atmosphere, extremely clean and the staff were great. They took us all out to an island for a BBQ and to watch the sunset which I would recommend doing. Would stay here again if I went back to Budva

Great location, good place to party, helpful staff.

Travelled all through Europe, staying in Hostels all over, with Budva as my last stop. This was the best of the lot! Thanks Luca and the team for making me want to come back!! Rochelle :)

This is the best hostel ever. The staff is so kind and they planned a barbecue in another island. Beautiful sunset! People who were staying was also friendly. Really loved it =)

Freedom is a really cool place. Amazing staff, so helpful and friendly. Great relaxing space. There was only one little cons- acces to bathroom/toilet. When place is fully packed it's getting really hard. I would recommend splitting shower from toilet, so those taking bath (usually takes bit of time) won't be blocking toilet.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Poland

Hostel had a very nice common area, which was shut down at midnight. On the other hand it was also a good thing, if you are not up for partying all night and people are continuing somewhere else after midnight you can get a good night sleep. I liked the relax atmosphere in hostel and there wasn't too many youngsters just getting smashed. Staff could maybe inform more about the opportunities to do in Budva: nice bars, restaurants and events organized by hostel also.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Finland

one of the best hostels I've stayed in, quite likely the best

Located in the old town which gives the hostel such a nice vibe. Staff are super friendly and go out of their way to help you and get everyone involved. Definetly stay here!

This place was in a beautiful location, right in the centre of the old town. The staff where super friendly and helpful. They organised group activities in the evenings for the gusted also which made it easy to meet people. Beds wher comftable and clean, and there was a nice hangout area on the terrace. Overall the hostel had a great atmospehar and I would deffinetly stay again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4