Freedom Hostel Budva Reviews

Cara Dusana 21, Old Town, Budva, Montenegro

Awesome place. The entire hostel hangs out together on the terrace every day and they organise a boat tour to an island which is great fun. Located in the old town which is where it's at! Get around this place for sure

This place is right in the middle of old town so super close to the beach and shopping. The rooms were clean but the bathroom was a bit lacking as the toilet was wobbly and the shower wasn't great. The staff was really helpful and the common area is great for meeting people as its open concept and has a ton of seating. Be careful leaving items out to dry outside your room however as we lost a couple items but I would still recommend staying here!

Great hostel, good atmosphere, amazing staff. Some issues with Internet and organization.

I had beautiful time! The staff were more than amazing nd I wish hem the very est!

One of the best hostels among kotor, budva and lot others which I had been to.

Great staff - Luka and Peter were awesome, great atmosphere, located so close to the beach and main area of budva! But they only had 2 bathrooms for the whole hostel which was rough especially since it was full.

Best location at Budva and staff really helpful.

Perfectly located in Budva's old town. They overbooked our room but we got upgraded - so they know how to make up for it. The BBQ on Sv. Nikola is the best I've ever been to - a unique experience, don't miss it! The facilities are old but clean. The mattresses could use some vacuuming though. The staff is friendly and eager to help and give you recommendations. If I visit Budva again, I'll stay there for sure!

Great old town location friendly helpful staff sweet meeting area to chat to people and a nice kitchen. Great 2 nights in this hostel. Would recommend

We were welcomed very warmly by Luca in the Freedom Hostel where he told us detailed everything we need to know about Budva. It´s also located very well. The kitchen is very clean and the chillout area definitely a nice place to escape the hectic and crowded streets and beaches of Budva. The only and really relevant disadvantage: the bathroom were very very mouldy and strongly needs renovation! But overall a good place to stay.

It was great for people that wanted to go out every night but I didn't like that the loud music didn't stop until 1am. If people are going out they should be encouraged to leave the hostel earlier especially if everyone at the hostel is going in a group. Also the pillows on the beds are way too high and hard. There needs to be a clearer sign on the front door so that people can find the hostel easier

• 16th Aug 2015

The air conditioner was too too bad. It is an independent old style one. It was absolutely useless. The bathroom was dirty, small, wet. Too expensive.

I had a great time in Freedom Hostel. Luka gave me a very warm welcoming, he is funny and helps you out with everything. I higly recommand the boat trip with BBQ: good vibes, beautiful sunset. Best hostel in Montenegro!

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Really nice people, very good location, I would recommend it!

Best hostel in Budva in the only nice area in town!

Very nice staff, giving us a warm welcome and all usefull information we needed! Very clean room, great atmosphere.

Best hostel experience imaginable!! Staff are amazingly friendly and helpful, they even organise activities. The rooms are nice and clean with amazing aircon. We saw complaints about wifi but had no issues. The kitchen is so big and well equipped and there is an amazing common place (terrace) where you can chill all day. The only complaint we have is that we couldn't stay longer! Would 100% recommend!!!

The location was more than perfect and the staff was great.

Great staff - very helpful. Good location and common area.

I don't normally leave reviews, but the staff at Freedom Hostel Budva was absolutely amazing. A friend and I had a medical emergency, and the staff at the hostel went above and beyond to make sure that she was cared for and that we were comfortable. Thank you Momo & Luca for helping us feel safe and welcome! :)

• 3rd Aug 2015