Freedom Hostel Budva Reviews

Cara Dusana 21, Old Town, Budva, Montenegro

So far my best experience in a Hostel.. And i've been in a lot. Nikola and Boyan are very very helpful with every of your concerns. We were told what to do, where and how much it would cost. They organize event with everyone in the hostel... So we went on a island, on a beach with no one and three a barbecue there.. Awesome. Defenitely worth staying here. I would recommend any one to go there IT IS AWESOME.

• 14th Aug 2014

we got upgraded, so we did not stay directly in the hostel, but in a separate appartment 100m away, even more centrally located. room, beds, ensuite bathroom were superb. Also, the hostel owners organised a sangria party for free at the hostel, where everyone enjoyed meeting & greeting. staff was friendly and very helpful by organising a trip to Tirana for us. Thanx, mates!

Great hostel, amazing atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff...Everything is just perfect!

Best hostel I've stayed at. Arrived and got handed a beer from Nikola the owner. Thats true hospitality. Great communal space for meeting people. Right in the centre of the old town with beaches close by. Fun nightlife nearby. Highlight of my trip.

Very funny hostel!

We spent 4 nights at Freedom Hostel and we enjoyed every minute, had a really wonderful time. We wish evry hostel would be like this one and hope to get back as soon as possible:)

Awesome place, awesome staff.

Great little hostel in the beautiful old town. Super staff and a cool owner that really cares about his guests.

One of the best hostels we've stayed at. Best location, best atmosphere, best common area, best staff and best kitchen. They also organised a boat trip to a nearby island for drinks and BBQ on the beach as the sun set

At first I just needed a place to stay in Budva. But not only that I found an excellent hostel but a place to hang on and spend nice and pleasurable time with the staff and other guests. The staff are friendly, willing to help, always disposable... Kitchen, facilities are also great. What I find more than excellent is location in the very old town, just around the corner to the popular bars. bus stop for buses to many beaches of Budva Riviera is 5 minutes walk, although there are nearby beaches

great place, only concern is security. the outerdoors to the apartments seemed to be unlocked all the time, which i don´t find good

We choosed this hostel because it is in old town, also was economic price for 2 people in one room. (The room was small, 2 beds was dormitary beds, which we were not expecting) The window was front of the common area (terrace) so in the night we had to listen people's loud speaking and laughing. Some people generaly youngs prefer this kind of socialising. We are little old i guess :) There are two bathrooms only for about 20 people so generally you have to wait for another person.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Awesome location in the heart of the Old Town. Very helpful and friendly staff (were very helpful when I missed my bus to Zabjlak!). Cool common area open until midnight which is super rare in hostels. Great for meeting people. Awesome kitchen with loads of free bits and pieces. Would definitely stay again if ever in Budva.

Nice hostel with a very great location in the old city near the beach. The social life at the hostel was a bit boring but the rest was really good :)

Really good place, staff is absolutely awesome. With hot water in the showers would be perfect.

Usually I don't give reviews BUUT Freedom Hostel has been of the best I've been so far. I felt such a great vibe since the first day that I knew I was going to stay longer. I booked for 2 days and ended up staying for 20 days aprox. Besides all the excellent reviews about Security, Location, Cleanliness, Facilities, etc.. I have to highlight the AMAZING STAFF that made feel like home. People is what matters at the end. They care about you and make you feel very Welcome. Thank you Nicola!!!

Very cool place with super friendly and helpful staff in a perfect location and with a great atmosphere!

Great hostel, good atmosphere, staff was really friendly and helpfull, new location in old town... nice terrace to drink a beer...

Amazing staff who does everything and more to make sure your stay will be as comfortable as possible! Their terrace/lounge is great for those who wants to meet likeminded people for drinking or just to chillout and enjoy the view of old town from a closer look. If i return to budva this is the only place I'll stay :)

Great atmosphere created by very friendly and helpful staff. Good value for money. Would definitely recommend to everyone and hopefully will stay again one day.