Freedom Hostel Budva Reviews

Cara Dusana 21, Old Town, Budva, Montenegro

I would like to place it in A-1 rank. Its just a fantastic place and Nicholas who runs it is a gem of a person giving all help, he even reduced my room rent by half as I was a single person.Location, facilities and cleanliness are all excellent. I would certainly come to Freedom Hostel Budva again and again.

I had a wonderful stay. This place is awesome! Beautiful as well. And very clean! In the old town and perfect location. I would stay here every time I come to budva!

Highly recommend this hostel.

I booked in for one night ansd stayed for three. It was thelow season, so Nik put me in a room and didn't book anyone else in with me. It was like having an apartment. The terrace is lovely and the whole place is relaxed. Nik was very good with his advice and gave us great places to walk and lovely drives to take. Nothig was a problem.

Right in the old town and walking distance from basicly everywhere. really cool vibe and social area. Staff was very friendly and helpful even though we were only there for a night.

The staff was very friendly, our double bed private room was big and comfy, but the matress was very uncomfortable.

Amazing place!! It's one of my favourite hostels and would love to go back. Beautiful house, great location and real hostel atmosphere. Definitely recommended!

Freedom Hostel (Hostel One More Night) is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. The key reason for this is the amount of effort Nikola puts in to ensuring everyone has a great stay. When we arrived he upgraded us to a better room for free, before pouring us beers and jamming with us on guitar. The hostel had a relaxed vibe and fantastic common area, was clean, secure, had a well equipped kitchen, and was in the heart of old town. We had so much fun there and extended our stay multiple times.

Definitely stay here in Budva!