Freedom Hostel Budva Reviews

Cara Dusana 21, Old Town, Budva, Montenegro

amazing owner clean hostel nice to meet people and very central of the old town

I had a lovely stay, thanks!

The hostel is a old building located in the historical city center of the city. The building is well renovated and decorated. It has a charming common space, a large and functional common kitchen... just slightly smallish dorm rooms.

parrrrrrty ! good vibe!

I had an absolutely amazing stay at Freedom Hostel Budva! I have never felt so comfortable at a hostel - Nikola was an incredible host. I wish I could have stayed longer! I met so many great people and had a ridiculous amount of fun. Thanks for the awesome times :)

This hostel is really awesome. Don't stay anywhere else. The atmosphere is so relaxed and you feel so welcome! i could have stayed there for weeks (and i wish i had!).

This is the best hostel I've ever been! Perfect location, awesome staff and atmosphere... I felt like in home with lots of old friends! I was traveling solo and I couldn't have started in a better way. In the end, I even stayed one more night! Thanks Nikola and all your friends for the good time while I was there!! I will definetely be back once in my life!

Great hostel full of great people! Thoroughly recommend it.....would go back tomorrow if I could

Great hostel with great staff. The staff put on a sunset BBQ where we boarded a boat to visit an island. Great night!

Great atmosphere. I stayed in a dorm just around he corner (15meters) from main hostel. Great big room. Big bathroom also and individual lockers. Beds were comfortable. Nice vibe at hostel and great location in old town. At check in they give a map and lots of detailed information about where to go and how to spend your days. Best kitchen of a hostel I have stayed In so far - very well stocked. Would definitely stay here again.

After 6 months of travelling this is in my top 5 in Europe. Easy to meet people, great staff, ac in rooms, comfy beds. The highlight was the boat trip the hostel organised for the backpackers, trip to this secluded cove, beach bbq and swimming in crystal blue water. Amazing. The hostel treats you as a guest, not just getting every € they can out of you like many hostels these days. Thanks for an awesome stay!

Great hostel with super helpful staff. The owner Nikolai does a top job welcoming guests. The sunset cruise is a must!!

Awesome staff, fantastic location, great environment. Loved it! Make sure you do the sunset BBQ on the island!

Amazing location, right inside the old city wall. We even had a barbecue on a beach which was just ours! Met a lot of cool people, and the staff was very accommodating. The common area was a great place to meet fellow backpackers.

This is a party hostel- if you are looking to actually sleep don't stay here. The "common" area is right across from the bedrooms. Also- one shared toilet for 3 4 bed rooms. The staff were awesome- organized an island BBQ. And there was a nice kitchen.

The signposting of the hostel in the small street of the old town could be better.

Everything was pretty good for a hostel other than the bathroom. Always busy and never toilet paper once you got to use it! Great people friendly staff and good location. Possibly best kitchen I've used at any hostel I've been to. Thumbs up!

• 19th Aug 2014

Nice hostel. Good locations. Great staff.

Amazing location and really friendly staff

This is great place to stay! This hostel has a vibe as soon as you walk in. The staff are extremely welcoming and friendly. The common areas are great for relaxing in. The location in the Old Town is great - the only place to be when visiting Budva.

« first « Prev 1 2 3