Freedom Hostel Budva Reviews

Cara Dusana 21, Old Town, Budva, Montenegro

Friendliest hostel I've ever stayed in! They were informative, accommodating, and generally just solid. If you are going to Budva, stay here.

Really nice staff, fresh, new and clean place. Nice location, but a bit difficult to find. We got also really good tips where to eat etc...

Bok! This is such an amazing hostel! It has everything going for it. Extremely well located in the old town, finding all the amenities in the surrounding area. A beautiful hostel holding the charm of the Slavic people. The feeling of wellness and the spirit of backpacking can be easily experience at Freedom Hostel mainly due to the fabulously welcoming staff and all the great people who come to the hostel. Much success to you in your venture! Cheers! Amagi

I would like to place it in A-1 rank. Its just a fantastic place and Nicholas who runs it is a gem of a person giving all help, he even reduced my room rent by half as I was a single person.Location, facilities and cleanliness are all excellent. I would certainly come to Freedom Hostel Budva again and again.

I had a wonderful stay. This place is awesome! Beautiful as well. And very clean! In the old town and perfect location. I would stay here every time I come to budva!

Highly recommend this hostel.