Freedom Hostel Budva Reviews

Cara Dusana 21, Old Town, Budva, Montenegro

Very cool place with super friendly and helpful staff in a perfect location and with a great atmosphere!

Great hostel, good atmosphere, staff was really friendly and helpfull, new location in old town... nice terrace to drink a beer...

Amazing staff who does everything and more to make sure your stay will be as comfortable as possible! Their terrace/lounge is great for those who wants to meet likeminded people for drinking or just to chillout and enjoy the view of old town from a closer look. If i return to budva this is the only place I'll stay :)

Great atmosphere created by very friendly and helpful staff. Good value for money. Would definitely recommend to everyone and hopefully will stay again one day.

Excellent location, amazing hosts! You guys are the best!

• 10th Jul 2014

I stayed only one night at Freedom hostel. It's a very nice hostel, I met there many interesting people. The staff is friendly, helpful, they arranged the taxi transport for me from Podgorica airport to Podgorica bus station, in order to get to Budva, for only 6 euros. The guys of the staff offered me also 2 beers, and gave many advises about what to do. I really appreciated. Perfect location in the old town. I will come back there for sure, thanks for everything !!

Really really really good experience and we had lots of fun in the cosy common room. The lovely staff was in for cosy evenings, watching football on the big screen, playing instruments and party tips. I would like to come again. The location was not huge but perfect for 3 nights in Budva.

This hostel is so beautiful and is run by some of the best people I've ever met. Brilliantly clean and fantastic kitchen to cook your own stuff if you like. Comfy beds and the common areas are great - inside one and outside area! There's guitars for singalongs and the location is better to none. Can't wait to return so well done Nikolai and Vanja for opening an incredible new hostel! Did a day tour with some of their friends. It was good but they want to run their own which will be better!