Freedom Hostel - MG Reviews

Praça Antonio Dias 14 centro, Ouro Preto, Brazil

Had a lovely time at freedom hostel.. I felt at home instantly and did not want to leave! Thank you very much

• 25th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

For both of my nights I had the hostel to myself but this was nice as I could have a good rest after a crazy time in Rio. Really nice couple who own the place and the breakfast is great. The dorm rooms are big and the beds are comfortable. High recommended.

Our stay was really enjoyable, and Mamma and Pappa were so lovely and friendly. They had cleaning ladies in everyday, which was much appreciated, and they were also really helpful with local and onward travel suggestions.

Great atmosphere in this hostel. All staff is very coooool and available for advices about your stay in Ouro Preto. Bathroom very recent and clean, room too. Amazing stay in freedom hostel.

Would like to give a better rating, but I think I arrived at a bad time. There was a lot of renovations going on, which means it should be really nice when all done. Didn't see much of the staff, although they were nice when around.