Freedom Hostel - MG Reviews

Praça Antonio Dias 14 centro, Ouro Preto, Brazil

Had a lovely time at freedom hostel.. I felt at home instantly and did not want to leave! Thank you very much

• 25th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

For both of my nights I had the hostel to myself but this was nice as I could have a good rest after a crazy time in Rio. Really nice couple who own the place and the breakfast is great. The dorm rooms are big and the beds are comfortable. High recommended.

Our stay was really enjoyable, and Mamma and Pappa were so lovely and friendly. They had cleaning ladies in everyday, which was much appreciated, and they were also really helpful with local and onward travel suggestions.

Great atmosphere in this hostel. All staff is very coooool and available for advices about your stay in Ouro Preto. Bathroom very recent and clean, room too. Amazing stay in freedom hostel.

Would like to give a better rating, but I think I arrived at a bad time. There was a lot of renovations going on, which means it should be really nice when all done. Didn't see much of the staff, although they were nice when around.

Me and my wife really had a nice time at Freedom Hostel. One of the best hostels we've ever stayed. And the staff were great. Mama and Papa are amazing people. The location is near the hot spots. We loved this hostel and its people...

Simply incredible, best hostel in Ouro preto, mama and papa made our stay, the houe is great, breakfast is just what you need, and the people are just awesome. More than recomended

A lovely hostel with excellent hosts! Muito obrigada pra vcs, foi otimo! I was coming down with a flu and was feeling a bit down, so therefore really appreciated the extra care the hosts took, including a honey infused shot of cachaca to fix me up:)

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Estonia

This has been the best hostel I've ever stayed in. First of all, I booked it for two nights but I needed three and when I got there they made it possible for me to have a place to stay. The staff is amazing, they made us feel like part of the family. They are very open minded, very nice, loving, relaxed and happy. I wish I stayed longer. I recommend this hostel to everybody, I'm sure you'll love it.