Freedom Hostel - MG

Good 152 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 152 Total Reviews

21st Apr 2017

Eu gostei do ambiente e curti minha hospedagem.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
19th Dec 2016
4.0

Eles me TROCARAM de Hostel sem me avisar!!! Se eu não tivesse ligado um dia antes da reserva provavelmente ainda estaria na porta deles esperando ser atendido. They have CHANGED my reservation whitout asking me. Imagine If you come to another country and find your Hostel closed. It almost happened tô me, but I called them one day before and they told me that they were moved my reservation tô another friendly Hostel.