Freedom Hostel - MG Reviews

Praça Antonio Dias 14 centro, Ouro Preto, Brazil

This has been the best hostel I've ever stayed in. First of all, I booked it for two nights but I needed three and when I got there they made it possible for me to have a place to stay. The staff is amazing, they made us feel like part of the family. They are very open minded, very nice, loving, relaxed and happy. I wish I stayed longer. I recommend this hostel to everybody, I'm sure you'll love it.

Mama and Papa are the loveliest and most dearest hostel owners I've ever met. Such a cute location, really makes you feel at home! Lovely breakfast, especially tea for me as I'm 'british' Would highly recomend!

I couldn't have asked for more from this hostel, the rooms were perfect and mama and papa were always there to facilitate for any of my needs. You will be treated like family add soon as you walk in the door and that's exactly how it should be. many thanks from "Super bike man"

• 16th Apr 2015

I was really lucky to meet the kindest and most helpful hosts on my entire trip! Thanks a lot for everything. E

Very friendly and accomodating.

Very good hostel, the owner is super nice, breakfast was good, beds were ok. Just missed having a bigger place to rest and chill out as the outside area is too hot during the day and there is no couches to rest. I didn't like to hear that the female dorm will be closed. I probably wouldn't stay if no female dorms available.

This is the best hostel in Ouro Preto. How do I know this without being to any other hostel there? That's because the existence of a better hostel would be mathematically impossible and would cause the universe to collapse.