Freedom Hostel - MG Reviews

Praça Antonio Dias 14 centro, Ouro Preto, Brazil

Simply incredible, best hostel in Ouro preto, mama and papa made our stay, the houe is great, breakfast is just what you need, and the people are just awesome. More than recomended

A lovely hostel with excellent hosts! Muito obrigada pra vcs, foi otimo! I was coming down with a flu and was feeling a bit down, so therefore really appreciated the extra care the hosts took, including a honey infused shot of cachaca to fix me up:)

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Estonia

This has been the best hostel I've ever stayed in. First of all, I booked it for two nights but I needed three and when I got there they made it possible for me to have a place to stay. The staff is amazing, they made us feel like part of the family. They are very open minded, very nice, loving, relaxed and happy. I wish I stayed longer. I recommend this hostel to everybody, I'm sure you'll love it.

Mama and Papa are the loveliest and most dearest hostel owners I've ever met. Such a cute location, really makes you feel at home! Lovely breakfast, especially tea for me as I'm 'british' Would highly recomend!

I couldn't have asked for more from this hostel, the rooms were perfect and mama and papa were always there to facilitate for any of my needs. You will be treated like family add soon as you walk in the door and that's exactly how it should be. many thanks from "Super bike man"

I was really lucky to meet the kindest and most helpful hosts on my entire trip! Thanks a lot for everything. E