Freedom Hostel - MG Reviews

Praça Antonio Dias 14 centro, Ouro Preto, Brazil

great hostel, really nice people and great atmosphere!

Really kind and attentive staff, always worried if we were ok and willing to share a cup of coffee. They have an outside area with a table, where breakfast was served, and the kitchen is really cute. Everything was nice and clean, although the bedroom seemed a little smaller and simpler to me than they look in the pictures, and I didn't see a bar at all, maybe for my fault, cause I stayed only for a night.

Not only do we have a fun bar now but we also give all our guest a FREE welcome cachaça!.....also, Ouro Preto is a partying university town so we give tips on and when the frat university houses are giving parties!!!

I had a great Stay there!!! the Staffs are very solicitous,attentive, charismatics. the location is very positive. i loved everything.

• 2nd May 2014

I really liked my stay in the hostel, i really felt like at home, the owners are really nice and helpful

I LOVE FREEDOM HOSTEL! Freedom hostel is like your home away from home. I have never stayed in a more welcoming hostel nor have I met more hospitable people while staying in hostels and pousadas. Mama and Papa are wonderful, a great wealth of information and great tips for things to do in Ouro Preto, and they make eveyrone feel like family. Wonderful place! Can't wait to go back!!!

Loved Freedom hostel! Is a family house so it makes you feel like home! Nice rooms, very confortable matresses, hot and good showers and lovely house! Papa and Mama are so nice, such lovely and caring people, they make me feel like I was at home with my parents haha. I definetely recommend this hostel if you're looking to relax sorounded by nice people!

The best hostel with a live-in family / owners that I have ever stayed in. Anthony et al couldn't possibly do a better job of making you feel at home and at ease. Truly beautifil people living in a truly idillic setting. Definitely THE place to stay in Ouro Preto. Thank you so much for your hospitality guys. Keep up the good work!

The best place to stay! You will feel at home sharing the family daily life. The owners are the sweetest persons ever. You get much more that what you paying for! Only a little inconvenient in the rooms: it is missing some space for luggages. But still I will go back there.

Brilliant treatment from Mama and Papa, they are very sweet and help you out in everything they can. The hostel it self, is very nice too, clean, cozy and close from the main square. Familiar atmosphere I clearly recommend it!!

1 2 Next » last »