Freedom Hostel - MG Reviews

Praça Antonio Dias 14 centro, Ouro Preto, Brazil

really kind, welcoming owners that make you feel at home...hostel was clean, with good showers and comfy mattresses...and near all the main sights!.overall a great hostel, really enjoyed my stay!

We had a fantastic time and felt like part of the family - definitely recommend staying here. The newly renovated hostel is a 5 to 10 minute walk to the main square. The place is clean and the beds are very comfortable (new mattresses). Most rooms have an ensuite which is a bonus. The service received was excellent, passing on history and tips for the area and organising trips. Breakfast was good with a variety of fruit and amazing cakes along with bread, ham and cheese.

The owners were absolutely lovely and helpful. giving information about what to do and see in town and even helping me plan my trip onwards to salvador. the hostel is located near the central square, very secure, clean. The breakfast is ok, compared to other Brazilian breakfast it was quite small but still nice. There is only one small common area which is part of the kitchen/dining area but a balcony that over looks the town. Showers and toilets in each dorm are kept clean

great hostel, really nice people and great atmosphere!

Really kind and attentive staff, always worried if we were ok and willing to share a cup of coffee. They have an outside area with a table, where breakfast was served, and the kitchen is really cute. Everything was nice and clean, although the bedroom seemed a little smaller and simpler to me than they look in the pictures, and I didn't see a bar at all, maybe for my fault, cause I stayed only for a night.

Not only do we have a fun bar now but we also give all our guest a FREE welcome cachaça!.....also, Ouro Preto is a partying university town so we give tips on and when the frat university houses are giving parties!!!

I had a great Stay there!!! the Staffs are very solicitous,attentive, charismatics. the location is very positive. i loved everything.

• 2nd May 2014

I really liked my stay in the hostel, i really felt like at home, the owners are really nice and helpful

1 2 Next » last »