Freedom Hostel Reviews

6, Bank Misr St.,off Sherif St., Downtown - Front of the Egyptian Central Bank., Cairo, Egypt

The best hostel in El Cairo. Facilities and atmosphere similar to this type of hostels in Europe.

The staff made me feel at home from the first moment.

Much as gracias amigo , mi casa Es tu casa

It's a great hostel, the staff was so kind and helpful. I just stayed a day with them, but I spent such a great time. I highly recommend this hostel. The room was so comfortable and clean. The facilities were pretty good. The common area was cool and the atmosphere was excellent.

Thank you so much Orbe :) , home away from home anytime , Mi casa es tu casa ;)

Best stay in Egypt! arrived into Cairo in an early flight, pickup was waiting for me upon. Brought me to the hostel where I showered & made a rough draft for my stay. My 14 days in Egypt were jam packed and I loved every minute of it, Thanks Peter!. The staff at freedom hostel were so kind and made me feel immediately at home. Very clean throughout . Looks a tad rough from the outside but thats part of the charm :) The air conditioner was amazing after plus 40 weather. Great value! Shukran!!

• 27th May 2014