Freedom Hostel Reviews

6, Bank Misr St.,off Sherif St., Downtown - Front of the Egyptian Central Bank., Cairo, Egypt

It's a great hostel, the staff was so kind and helpful. I just stayed a day with them, but I spent such a great time. I highly recommend this hostel. The room was so comfortable and clean. The facilities were pretty good. The common area was cool and the atmosphere was excellent.

Thank you so much Orbe :) , home away from home anytime , Mi casa es tu casa ;)

Best stay in Egypt! arrived into Cairo in an early flight, pickup was waiting for me upon. Brought me to the hostel where I showered & made a rough draft for my stay. My 14 days in Egypt were jam packed and I loved every minute of it, Thanks Peter!. The staff at freedom hostel were so kind and made me feel immediately at home. Very clean throughout . Looks a tad rough from the outside but thats part of the charm :) The air conditioner was amazing after plus 40 weather. Great value! Shukran!!

• 27th May 2014

Very hard to find, in a building construction that looks like a abandoned building. Kind of sketchy down town area and about 20-30mins walk to egypt museum (not 10 like they say). Breakfast was fine and clean enough though I woke up with lots of bites that most likely came from Mosquitos. No atmosphere at all and felt very unwanted

In one word: AWSOME! First, you will not find any staff more attentive than in Freedom. Is very center and safe. The cleaning is up standards compared with any other place in Egypt and the price is just great! Is small enough to be familiar and comfortable. It is so great that it even has hair dryer!.. FREEDOM HOSTEL! We will be back...

It is the place to be in Cairo! The staff is amazing, very hospitable, always ready to help you out, organizes trips and airport pick ups, and even passes by your room with coffee when your back exhausted from a day's out. The location could not be better, in the heart of Cairo with sights and shops just nearby. Another big plus of the place is its cleanliness. It is great value for money and I recommend the Freedom Hostel to everybody visiting Cairo.