Freedom Hostel Reviews

6, Bank Misr St.,off Sherif St., Downtown - Front of the Egyptian Central Bank., Cairo, Egypt

Good location. BEST staff ever! Really friendly guys, nice to talk with them and will try to help you with whatever you need. They have some tours as well with fair prices to see all the things in Cairo. Good breakfast. Nice atmosphere. Clean

Great stay! Atmosphere was awesome, met lots of people from all over the world. Hostel recommended and awesome tour to all of the pyramids that was a great value and best way to see everything. Also arranged travel to airport which was a huge bonus...definitely would stay here again.

• 15th Nov 2015

Average hostel, still clean but you have to climb up 4 flights of stairs. Free tea and breakfast.

Nice hostel in Cairo down town. Dont freak out when you arrive to the building where is placed. Big rooms, ac, clean bathrooms and very friendly and helpfull staff. Thanks Mustafa and Islam. I would definitely come back.

Loved this place!! The guys at reception were lovely and so helpful, they really made it. Its a small hostel but it worked really well, it was really relaxed.

The staff were very helpful and the wifi worked great!

Amazing hostel the hospitality is meets every expectation and beyond. Room I stayed in was very spacious. Recommend highly you won't regret it!!!!

Amazing hostel with amazing staff (really helpful to help you get around the city). Will definitely be back !

The staff is amazing. Very friendly and professional. Even offered to go to the pharmacist for me and get me food while I was sick, so I wouldn't have to go out. Hostel was clean for Cairo. Facilities were hit and miss as sometimes you would have to wait for water to be available for a shower. Overall, I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Dear Guest, Thanks for taking from your time to review out hostel and we hope you enjoyed your trip in Cairo . You have stayed with us for 5 days , the problem of the water happened for 2 hours on the fourth day and the reason was that the government was fixing the pipes in the street . We hope to see you again in Egypt , Home away from home :) . Freedom Team