Freedom Hostel Reviews

6, Bank Misr St.,off Sherif St., Downtown - Front of the Egyptian Central Bank., Cairo, Egypt

Loved this place!! The guys at reception were lovely and so helpful, they really made it. Its a small hostel but it worked really well, it was really relaxed.

The staff were very helpful and the wifi worked great!

Amazing hostel the hospitality is meets every expectation and beyond. Room I stayed in was very spacious. Recommend highly you won't regret it!!!!

Amazing hostel with amazing staff (really helpful to help you get around the city). Will definitely be back !

The staff is amazing. Very friendly and professional. Even offered to go to the pharmacist for me and get me food while I was sick, so I wouldn't have to go out. Hostel was clean for Cairo. Facilities were hit and miss as sometimes you would have to wait for water to be available for a shower. Overall, I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Dear Guest, Thanks for taking from your time to review out hostel and we hope you enjoyed your trip in Cairo . You have stayed with us for 5 days , the problem of the water happened for 2 hours on the fourth day and the reason was that the government was fixing the pipes in the street . We hope to see you again in Egypt , Home away from home :) . Freedom Team

I had a great time, maybe in the future i will be lucky enough to return, thanks for everything! Regards Sean :)

I stayed here twice and loved each time. The staff is beyond awesome and in a country where nothing is clear or written in english, these guys helped me navigate many things with ease. The hostel is clean with very comfortable beds, wifi, free breakfast, free computer to use, kitchen, and a TV. Each room had an A/C that helped a lot during the hot days. Definitely recommend this hostel for backpackers and small groups.

We had a nice stay at the hostel and were happy to use it as the base for our travels up and down the Nile. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend to friends/family who visit Cairo. Thank you for making us feel at home!

• 6th May 2015

From the moment my brother and I arrived until the time we left, the staff was wonderful, attentive, friendly, and helpful. Truly, a great example of Egyptian hospitality. The option to be picked up from the airport was appreciated. We recommend this facility for budget travelers whom wish to be a part of the Cairo hustle and bustle. One thing to be aware of is the noise level... It's not terribly loud but you can hear other guests walking around the facility and the noise outside.

This hostel is very nice. The location is very good and the rooms are big and nice. The price even includes breakfast which was a pleasant surprise. Also, you get ok quality free wifi internet.

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Romania

This is the best hostel I found in Egypt on a 3 week trip, and the only one I feel compelled to review. I felt at home straight away with the helpful and friendly staff, and the relaxed lounge atmosphere where you can easily meet other backpackers. Beds are comfortable and rooms are quiet too. You can basically sort your whole Egypt trip out here because they help with a range of tours around the country. I went on the Luxor and Aswan tour, and it was brilliant.