Freedom Hostel

• 6, Bank Misr St.,off Sherif St., Downtown - Front of the Egyptian Central Bank., Cairo, Egypt

9.6
Superb 155 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 155 Total Reviews
Freedom Hostel Located at 6, Bank Misr St.,off Sherif St., Downtown - Front of the Egyptian Central Bank., Cairo.
Egypt
Cairo Cairo 6, Bank Misr St.,off Sherif St., Downtown - Front of the Egyptian Central Bank.
96% 155
30.0483305 31.2424993
    Rooms available

10th Aug 2016

The staff and facilities were about as good as I would have expected for downtown Cairo - both were great. The 3 stories of stairs to climb was torture, though. At the end of a long tiring day of climbing and touring, the last thing I wanted to do was climb those stairs.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

This hostel is one of the best places I have ever stayed around the world, the location is really good and also the wifi connection ,but what really made my staying here amazing is the staff , they all so nice and convent , they organized all my tours around cairo , I recommend this place.

20th Jun 2016

The hostel staff was very accommodating and helpful

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
25th May 2016

Freedom hostel is great! Clean, great location, and amazing hosts. The workers there will help you with anything from getting/ordering food, to tips around the city, to booking all your trips in and outside of Cairo. Would highly recommend!

Dear In Kyu , Thanks for taking time to review our hostel and we hope that you had a great stay here . We will do our best to still excellent as you rated us . We wish to see you again in Egypt . Home away from home :) Freedom Team

• USA, Male, 25-30
21st May 2016

Overall I would highly recommend this hostel. The staff were great and very helpful in establishing my plans, especially when my own plans did not work out at all. Anything that happened in the hostel, they did their best to address quickly. They even helped me store some of my extra stuff while I went to Luxor and Alexandria. I met some interesting fun people here and it was cool when we ended up at the same events when we booked through the hostel. I had a great experience here!

Dear MohamedAli , Thanks for taking time to review our hostel and we hope that you had a great stay here . We will do our best to still excellent as you rated us . We wish to see you again in Egypt . Home away from home :) Freedom Team

• USA, Male, 25-30
30th Apr 2016

Everything and everyone was just perfect. The people that work in the hostel are super nice and really helpful with any question about the city and what to do or eat and It's really well located. I would definitely recommend this place to any friend coming to Cairo!!

Dear Luke , Thanks for taking time to review our hostel and we hope that you had a great stay here . We will do our best to still excellent as you rated us . We wish to see you again in Egypt . Home away from home :) Freedom Team

• tomassamel1027
  • Slovakia, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2016

- very friendly and helpful English-speaking staff - breakfast & towels included - central location - rooms with air-conditioning and safes - everything was clean and tidy, although bathrooms might use some minor repairs overall, in a city where a traveller occasionally feels ripped off, it was very nice and refreshing to find this hostel with very friendly, helpful and honest people. great value for money, good location. highly recommended.

Dear Tomas , Thanks for taking time to review our hostel and we hope that you had a great stay here . We will do our best to still excellent as you rated us . We wish to see you again in Egypt . Home away from home :) Freedom Team

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
14th Apr 2016

One thing you can't beat is the staff. Sarah, Eslam, and Ahmed were the most helpful and friendly people we met during our trip! They helped us get guided tours and transport without a headache and were there for whatever we needed. The facilities are good, beds are clean and it's got a simple and fun atmosphere. WIFI is strong and reliable, very important! If you get a tour of the pyramids or Islamic Cairo, ask for Sameh and tip him well. He had great insight and a personality to match.

Dear Michael, Thanks for taking time to review our hostel and we hope that you had a great stay here . We will do our best to still excellent as you rated us . We wish to see you again in Egypt . Home away from home :) Freedom Team

• Bolivia, Male, 25-30
17th Mar 2016

My stay at Freedom hostel was pleasant. The staff is very kind and helpful, it make you enjoy and feel happy during your stay. The hostel is well located in the downtown, near shops, restaurants, bazaars and the Egyptian Museum. The facilities are clean every time, nice breakfast and fast WiFi connection. I would definitely stay here again.

Dear Sergio , Thanks for taking time to review our hostel and we hope that you had a great stay here . We will do our best to still excellent as you rated us . We wish to see you again in Egypt . Home away from home :) Freedom Team