Freedom Hostel Reviews

6, Bank Misr St.,off Sherif St., Downtown - Front of the Egyptian Central Bank., Cairo, Egypt

1st thing, excellent staff!!!!! 2nd, very convenient location to do whatever in Cairo 3rd, amazing atmosphere. Whatever you need just ask!!!! 4th, Its hard to find clean and cheap hostels in cairo. So just stay here and avoid disappointment!

Great location super nice staff

I liked this hostel better than the first one we stayed at in Cairo. However, someone tried to get into our locked room several times throughout the night (we had a private room. When we told the woman at the front desk about how this made us feel uncomfortable, she just laughed and never investigated the issue. It didn't make us feel very safe.

Dear Valued Guest Thanks for taking time to submit your review for our hostel :) , we are happy to know that you liked it here , i think it's a guest tried to open your room by mistake because all the staff never do that specially we have spare keys and we care about the safety of the place which is one our high lights as a hostel in Cairo , Our corridor has all room in raw and it's easy that someone tried to open the door by mistake , plus you have your own key . best regards

Great hostel. Chose to come back here after a week in Upper Egypt because the staff are friendly and helpful, it's in a good location and is nice and clean.

Great location and very clean. Peter organized my entire trip during my stay and I had no problems whatsoever. The people at the hostel always have great advice, from sites to see to food and other activities. The hostel has a great vibe and you're certain to interact with many people - locals and travellers.

A fantastic hostel overall! The staff are very welcoming and helpful. I'd recommend to anyone visiting Cairo.

Tu casa es mi casa, amigo. Great place for stay in egypt.

The best hostel in El Cairo. Facilities and atmosphere similar to this type of hostels in Europe.

The staff made me feel at home from the first moment.

Much as gracias amigo , mi casa Es tu casa