Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Lazio, Italy

The bahtroom, was mouldy, the toiletseat was not fixed, and the whole room was very bad air -conditioned. The staff was not unfriendly but also not very friendly

We reached 1st day - bath room no hot water, second day morning we feedback to staff

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Staff are very friendly ... We stayed in a couple room which was 2 minutes walk from the main building / reception. The room was very small but wifi was good and as was the central location ( 4 minutes walk to Termini). Enjoyed our stay and will likely go there again ...

very nice hostel and good positions and location , very close to roma termini station , subway ,shuttels buses for airport

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Romania

Nice clean hostel in a good location offering good value for money. Disapointed that the safe in the room didn't work though. Staff very friendly and helpful. Thank you

Very friendly stuff, good location (5min walk from Termini main station), rooms and bathrooms get cleaned every day, wifi also available in the rooms,bedsheeds are provided and included in the price, nice breakfast. nothing negative to say.

• 10th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

Close to train station which was important for me. Everything easily accessible. Really nice and helpful staff here!

I think it was a good hostel mostly because of the good location (very near to the termini station). However, there was only 3 bathrooms to be shared with 4 others romms (something like 20 people for 3 bathrooms) and the wifi was horrible.

Everything was great but on the last night we found some problems

• 3rd Mar 2014

The staff is nice and very helpful!!!You can leave you luggage even you check out. Although the breakfast is not such good, but they do very worth of the price. The hostle has two part in different street, that's not a good news. But either two part are close to the scenic spot. The bed is the worst thing, it's not a flat so it's not very comfortable. And the wifi some times will not work. But compare to its price, it's a such good hostle!

The hostel was great, staff was very friendly and planned evening get togethers to encourage interactions betweeen hostel stayers. Free breakfast was good and the kitchen was very clean.

• 1st Mar 2014

The staff really made the stay so wonderful, I can't say enough good things about them! They were so friendly and so helpful, and the reception desk was open 24 hours, so there was always someone there to help. I ended up booking an extra night to stay here. I was with a friend in a mixed dorm, which was fine. But for the extra night, my friend and I booked the all girls room. I liked this much better. It was much cleaner, and right next to the desk.

• 24th Feb 2014

A friend and I stayed stayed 3 nights, the room for 4 was nice, clean and quite big and the included bathroom was good as well. In the evenings there were always some people downstairs who were up for going out together and the staff was very helpful and nice. The area where the hostel is is very safe and close to the main station. All in all, it was the perfect place to stay! Thanks for the great time we had!

• 22nd Feb 2014

The staff was wonderful!!! So helpful and kind! They knew all the best places to go and were so knowledgable about the historic significance of each place.

• 22nd Feb 2014

I absolutely LOVE this hostel ! We were given the chance to meet new people at happy hour, we were within walking distance af ALL the tourist atractions, had a clean and warm shower EVERY night and the €5 dinner right across the street was great ! The staff was also super helpfull from the beginning to the end...even at 6 in the morning ! I would definitely recomend this hostel to everyone... Grazie Freedom traveler for making me fall inlove with Rome even more... Love the South Africans ;)

good location, nice and clean, friendly and helpful staff

• 18th Feb 2014

Everything was OK, good location, the room was ok and clean, the staff helpful and nice

• 17th Feb 2014

perfect Hostel for some days at Rome: The value for money is great, it's not even 5 walking minutes from Termini station and as the inner city of Rome (with all the sights*-*) isn't that big, you can reach everything easily by feet. I stayed in a private doublebed-room which was clean, well temperatured and not even that small. "shared bathroom" ment that there were two bathrooms shared by three rooms, so we never ever had to wait for using it. Small kitchen, nice garden, everything you need.:-)

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Austria

The place was great, I stayed in a 5 beds room and I was able to meet very nice people. Also the receptionist, Iulia, is amazing, she was very helpful and fun. The hostel was fairly clean and all was good, the only think i didnt like is that they told me there was going to be a locker and it was not when I arrived, so I would advice you to be sure you have a locker, it was safe, but its always better to have your things in a closed place.

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Peru

Location is excellent and the staff was helpful. The building is kindof a mess though, as no one pays attention to detail. A ton of stuff that needs to be fixed like a toilet leaking when flushed (a lot!), no lamp shade in my room, one missing light bulb, lack of toilet paper in the evening, defect showerhead and credit card machine and the list goes on and on. Breakfast is one piece og pastry (pretty tasty though) and two days in a row there was no hot coffe.

« first « Prev 1 2 3