Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

I wasn't expecting much from this place, but it was probably the best play I could have stayed at. Everything was perfect and I met some great people I hope to see again someday! The only thing is that I think the cleaning person took my towel by accident... but other than that, highly recommended.

Very convenient location, bed rooms and toilets always kept clean. Friendly staff and wonderful breakfast!

• 26th Jan 2016

The hostel was a 5 minute walk from the main train station, which made it convenient to get around, and all the main sites were walkable. Free wine and snacks every night made it easy to meet other travellers and was close to many cheap and good quality restaurants. Reception was helpful when other people staying at the hostel were loud past the curfew and told them to stop. The private room we stayed in was in a building around the corner but still enjoyed our stay here and would recommend

A nice hostel! Location was great, room was spacious with large lockers, staff did their best to help with any questions or issues I had, wifi access was great, breakfast was fine (but not excellent). Overall not the greatest hostel I've ever stayed in, but it was good enough that I would definitely stay there again.

Nice hostel, really well located near the Termini. The staff was really nice and cool!

While the free breakfast was basically pastries and coffee, the happy hour was great, especially if you using as pre-gaming for going out. Most of the staff was really nice and the rooms quite clean. Overall a good hostel

I spent three nights at Freedom Traveler and the only complaint I can have is that I did not spend more time there. Wonderful staff, wonderful location and met some amazing people. Recommend for anyone who is spending time in Rome.

• 15th Jan 2016

Pros: excellent hostel for several reasons, namely a location that is walking distance to most important sites, happy hour from 7 PM to 10:30 PM that includes free red & white wine as well as chips & crackers, garden area, reasonably priced 4 bed dorm rooms with a washroom & shower that is cleaned daily, kitchen, they let you bring outside food & alcohol into the common room unlike many other cheap ass hostels and a nice staff. Cons: common room is kind of small, but it's workable

If you are going to stay in this hotel bring your towel with you cuz There was no towel in the room they charge extra for that and shower was small , location & staff was good

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Turkey

Friendly and hospitable staff - made our stay much better. Some things could be improved, for example, the kitchen and the dining room could be larger. Otherwise, had a great time there and met awesome people. Cheerio!

In this hostel, people was really nice. They really do make an effort to keep you satisfied, I really enjoy the time over there.

Really enjoyed my stay here, the staff was very friendly (shoutout to Sohel!), it's very close to the station, rooms are very decent with big lockers, plugs and lights by the bed, wifi works perfectly, bathrooms are decent. And the happy hour is a great way to get people to spend time together.

The location is good because it is close to termini station and bus station. But no walking distance places you can visit. Maybe if you want you can do about 30 min walk to colloseum. But easier with bus. If u dont mind the bus and train to get around then it is a good place to stay. But if u prefer to walk around to get everywhere, dont stay here. But the facilities is equal to the money value

The staff is amazingly kind and helpful, the whole hostel is really nice, it is a little bit far from the touristic sites but just a few blocks from the train and bus station. 100% recommended

good location from train station and kind staff but the bathroom was dity you can put more attention in that.

I was a bit disappointed. The staff was really nice and helpful and there was always somebody at the reception. Great location! But our double room was kinda ugly, which was a pity because most of the other rooms with more beds next to ours looked really nice. The bathrooms were terribly old and the flush of most of the toilets didn't really work. No lockers in our room. If you only stay for 2 nights it's ok, but if you stay for longer, you should better spend some more money.

Didn't really look like the pictures, but overall it was a great stay! I'll definitely be back when in Rome!

I did not like that anyone could enter the hostel building. The front door was always open and unlocked. I did, however, love the setup of the rooms. The apartment style room was awesome. The staff was amazing and so friendly.

• 30th Dec 2015

Great stay at Freedom Traveller! Quiet and clean hostel with Ideal location just 5min walking from Termini station and attractive price as well.

Location is good, being close to Termini station. The hostel was rather difficult to find though, as there was no sign that indicated the entrance. Staff was very helpful and the facilities were good. The rooms didn't feel cramped and there were 4 or 5 bathrooms per 3 rooms. Didn't spend a lot of time in the common rooms, so I can't say much about that. On the whole the hostel is good value for money. Would stay there again if I come back to Rome.

• 28th Dec 2015