Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

This hostel was great. Super clean. Super well furnished. Felt the most like a hotel than any hostel I stayed at. Staff were very helpful and generous. Very nice garden to chill in with great internet. Only thing not great was the location, but that didn't matter much as Termini is very close and you can still get to any attraction with some walking. I would recommend this hostel to any traveler.

Full of bed bugs showers dont work never stay here

Good location - 7 minutes walk from Roma Termini train/metro/bus station with a supermarket round the corner. Rooms were comfortable and clean enough to crash for the night. Only gripe was finding all electrical appliances in the room (ceiling light, table lamp, standing fan) spoilt when we checked in, but kudos to the staff who was quick to help us rectify that.

We stayed here for the second time. We really liked how helpful the staff were and the atmosphere of the place. The bathrooms could do with a revamp though, both showers on the second floor had broken showerheads so you had to hold them up yourself, that would be my only gripe though. I would stay here again if I came back to Rome.

It was such a pleasant atmosphere and just a beautiful place to stay in; thank you so much for this opportunity.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Portugal

The Hostel is much better then I could imagine. This is my first experience with hostel but even so, everything was excellent from arriving to departure. Thank you staff of Freedom Traveler Hostel for make my trip even better, safe and confortable.

• 20th Aug 2014

Friendly staff, comfortable beds, good bathrooms and kitchen with everything you need. Close to city centre. Supermarket near by plus cheap take away food options. Enjoyed my stay, Thanks

Friendly staff and free wine every night while in a good location. What more could you ask for!

Very bad beds. Bad shower. Small dorms. Good location and staffs.

We loved it here. There is free wine put on at night which is a great way to meet new people and the staff are so friendly and helpful.

The staff were amazing! Free wine every night, and met a lot of cool other travelers. Location is good, right near Termini, and very easy to get to the center. Highly recommend!

Stayed just one night to catch a plane the following day, I ended up partying with a great group of people. Very good staff, location and facilities. Wish I stayed more...higly recommended!

• 14th Aug 2014

Amazing location, very helpful staff and really easy to get to know people in the garden (they even provide free "get to know you" wine). Access to the property was completely secure and big lockers were provided in dorms. Super clean and AMAZING free wi-fi that works perfectly no matter where you are in the hostel.

The staff was very friendly and helpful with good recommendations for other services outside the hostel. The rooms are not amazing but comfortable enough and clean. Would definitely stay there again if I return to Rome!

• Tajikistan

only stayed one night , no complaints , will be back

• 14th Aug 2014

Great location near train station. Lots of plugs in the room and large lockers. Nice garden out the back of the hostel, free nibbles in the evening in the common room. Crossant and drink included in the price, not the most adequate breakfast but suffice all the same.

Facilities are a bit old but cleaned regularly. Wifi was good. Bit of a dodgy area around termini station but security within the hostel was good. Staff were helpful. About a 5 minute walk from the metro. Can't complain !

A fantastic hostel with a friendly staff. It is close to the station. Each room has air conditioning which was a big plus!

I had a very nice stay, the staff is amazing and the hostel offer wine and snack for free every night, like that i met great people there. I'll come back for sure

Gave us free wine when we arrived! Clean and safe. Not a lot of character, but a fairly cute garden area outside. Convenient if you arrive via Termini Station.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7