Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

Our stay in this hostel was a really good experience! The stuff was so nice and welcoming and the hostel was clean, in a good area and they do have a separated building for the private rooms. On top they offer a good free breakfast every morning. If you want to have a perfect stay in Rome, we can highly recommend this hostel!

Great staff, atmosphere and location. Had a great time in Rome because of them.

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Colombia

Nice place. Very friendly staff. Very close to train station

Overall a very good Hostel. My room was spacious and with just 4 beds. Breakfast was pretty basic, and rooms were not that clean, but had a location near Termini Station and the free wine every night created a great atmosphere to interact with other people.

• 21st Aug 2015

My only complaint was that the bathrooms were very dirty. Other than that, this is a fun hostel that gives free wine every night to help meet new people! One of the best hostels I've stayed in.

Stay at this hostel if you will be in Roma!!! It is honestly the best (not that I have had experience anywhere else). The staff are so friendly and helpful --I got many personal recommendations to places I never would have visited on my own. The rooms are very clean, there is a locker in the room to secure your stuff while you are out for the day, and when you get back in the evening there is free wine! I couldn't believe how close and central the hostel was to everything.

Great place in Rome. Room was really spacious staying in a four bed mixed dorm. Had lockers good communal areas and the wine nights were great. Breakfast was ok was a bit too sweet for my liking but otherwise great value for money.

Great hostel, very friendly and helpful map and free wine...I mean how can it go wrong? I loved that place, people staying there are truly travellers, some many intresting stories to exchange. Loved it, will definitly go back. Thanks guys for the great stay.

The free wine at night was amazing. The rooms were nice and the hostel was clean.

The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean. Good location. The atmosphere is just OK, but I liked the free breakfast.

This hostel was great. It is walking distance to Termini station (main station), so is easy to get to/from airport as well as the metro for daily sightseeing. It is also possible to walk to some sights. The staff were welcoming & helpful. Breakfast was basic but good. The room (4 bed mixed) was spacious with lockers that fit a whole bag. The building was very secure and had a lift. Aircon. Be aware that if you're a solo female traveller, you may get put with 3 males in the room. Would stay again

Great location and easy to find from the main train station. We enjoyed our stay and on arrival we were greeted by an extremely friendly staff member who not only made us feel welcome to the hostel but also gave us some great information on Rome and routes on how to get places.

Central location, clean rooms, friendly staff which saved us a lot of time on lines at the museum and colosseum!! Would come here and recommend :)

Great hostel, friendly staff, clean rooms and toilets/showers. The evening free wine and snacks is a great way to bring everyone together and meet fellow travelers to explore the sights.

It was a great place to meet people. The staff was friendly. The rooms were clean. They also have a computer with a printer (20 cents per page) which is a nice addition if you happen to need it. I only stayed one night, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. Also, it is very close to Termini, in the area with many hotels and hostels.

the staff double booked the last bed and told me they could not help me when I rocked up after paying a deposit online. The staff did not want to help me.

We stayed in this hostel for two nights. It was a great stay. The only ittle problem was, that on one of the bunk beds there was a missing step which made climbing in and out of bed difficult. I would reccomend this hostel.

That hostel was a great choice. The staff is very friendly and helps all the time. The bedroom is cleaner every day and the location is very central. Air conditioning on the bedroom, what is essential at this time. There's croissant in the morning and a machine where we can buy coffee. The unique problem is that there wasn't warm water on the shower most of the time.

Free wine! lots of (sweet) breakfast! Excellent location! Lovely spacious dorm rooms (some without bunks!) A kitchen to cook in (a bit small and hot). Close supermarket, close to everything! Staff only as helpful as they needed to be.

The location is great, you can move easly to any point,

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7