Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

great stay and the free wine and snaks was a plus et many other travellers in the garden area

Really nice hostel, near the termini station where most of the buses to airports and sightseeing places stops.The only hard problem was to climb more than 100 steps to go to our room or every time we wanted to go to the reception or go out..

The facilities are very nice. It has fast, free wifi. They provide a small but free breakfast every morning, and they also provide free wine to guests every evening. My only (very minor) complaint is that there is no obvious signage outside the building, so I inadvertently passed by the front door on my first attempt to find it. With that said, the hostel is very nice overall and I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Not a bad place to stay. Close to the train station, but pretty far away from all of the major sites. Wi-Fi is incredibly spotty in the rooms. I found a scorpion in my bed, which makes for a good story back home I guess.

Pros: Reasonably priced, good atmosphere, Close to Termini Station, free evening snacks, nice garden,'Soheil' the guy from India who works there is super helpful and nice Cons: Old facilities, everything requires maintenance

Nice enough staff, rooms are small but clean. Breakfast is a little disappointing (one Croissant and a cup of coffee) but tasty. We enjoyed our stay.

• 29th Aug 2014

We stayed in a private 2bed shared bathroom. The room had a but of a wierd smell but can't really complain for the price. The location is a bit of a trek from the major sights but close to the train/bus station so no need to schlepp your bags 1/2way across town. Kitchen is super small but I never saw anyone use it but us!!!

This hostel was great. Super clean. Super well furnished. Felt the most like a hotel than any hostel I stayed at. Staff were very helpful and generous. Very nice garden to chill in with great internet. Only thing not great was the location, but that didn't matter much as Termini is very close and you can still get to any attraction with some walking. I would recommend this hostel to any traveler.

showers dont work never stay here

Good location - 7 minutes walk from Roma Termini train/metro/bus station with a supermarket round the corner. Rooms were comfortable and clean enough to crash for the night. Only gripe was finding all electrical appliances in the room (ceiling light, table lamp, standing fan) spoilt when we checked in, but kudos to the staff who was quick to help us rectify that.

We stayed here for the second time. We really liked how helpful the staff were and the atmosphere of the place. The bathrooms could do with a revamp though, both showers on the second floor had broken showerheads so you had to hold them up yourself, that would be my only gripe though. I would stay here again if I came back to Rome.

beds are very near to each other

It was such a pleasant atmosphere and just a beautiful place to stay in; thank you so much for this opportunity.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Portugal

The Hostel is much better then I could imagine. This is my first experience with hostel but even so, everything was excellent from arriving to departure. Thank you staff of Freedom Traveler Hostel for make my trip even better, safe and confortable.

• 20th Aug 2014

great hostel would recommend it. Only thing missing is laundry service

overall pretty good hostel, many doors and locks but I guess thats good security, overall enjoyed the hostel

Friendly staff, comfortable beds, good bathrooms and kitchen with everything you need. Close to city centre. Supermarket near by plus cheap take away food options. Enjoyed my stay, Thanks

Friendly staff and free wine every night while in a good location. What more could you ask for!

Very bad beds. Bad shower. Small dorms. Good location and staffs.

We loved it here. There is free wine put on at night which is a great way to meet new people and the staff are so friendly and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7