Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

The Hostel is much better then I could imagine. This is my first experience with hostel but even so, everything was excellent from arriving to departure. Thank you staff of Freedom Traveler Hostel for make my trip even better, safe and confortable.

• 20th Aug 2014

great hostel would recommend it. Only thing missing is laundry service

overall pretty good hostel, many doors and locks but I guess thats good security, overall enjoyed the hostel

Friendly staff, comfortable beds, good bathrooms and kitchen with everything you need. Close to city centre. Supermarket near by plus cheap take away food options. Enjoyed my stay, Thanks

Friendly staff and free wine every night while in a good location. What more could you ask for!

Very bad beds. Bad shower. Small dorms. Good location and staffs.

We loved it here. There is free wine put on at night which is a great way to meet new people and the staff are so friendly and helpful.

The staff were amazing! Free wine every night, and met a lot of cool other travelers. Location is good, right near Termini, and very easy to get to the center. Highly recommend!

Stayed just one night to catch a plane the following day, I ended up partying with a great group of people. Very good staff, location and facilities. Wish I stayed more...higly recommended!

• 14th Aug 2014

Amazing location, very helpful staff and really easy to get to know people in the garden (they even provide free "get to know you" wine). Access to the property was completely secure and big lockers were provided in dorms. Super clean and AMAZING free wi-fi that works perfectly no matter where you are in the hostel.

The staff was very friendly and helpful with good recommendations for other services outside the hostel. The rooms are not amazing but comfortable enough and clean. Would definitely stay there again if I return to Rome!

• Tajikistan

only stayed one night , no complaints , will be back

• 14th Aug 2014

Great location near train station. Lots of plugs in the room and large lockers. Nice garden out the back of the hostel, free nibbles in the evening in the common room. Crossant and drink included in the price, not the most adequate breakfast but suffice all the same.

Facilities are a bit old but cleaned regularly. Wifi was good. Bit of a dodgy area around termini station but security within the hostel was good. Staff were helpful. About a 5 minute walk from the metro. Can't complain !

A fantastic hostel with a friendly staff. It is close to the station. Each room has air conditioning which was a big plus!

I had a very nice stay, the staff is amazing and the hostel offer wine and snack for free every night, like that i met great people there. I'll come back for sure

Gave us free wine when we arrived! Clean and safe. Not a lot of character, but a fairly cute garden area outside. Convenient if you arrive via Termini Station.

We only stayed here for one night in the private double. The staff was amazing...super helpful front desk. They also serve free breakfast, which we can retrieve from the cafe across the street. Unlimited coffee during breakfast was a nice touch. The room was clean, and it was quiet. The location is ideal if you want to be by the Termini train station, which is a 5 minute walk. However, the area gets sketchy at night. I would not want to be walking alone as a female. Glad I had my bf with me.

Comfortable hostel in a handy location. Free breakfast is pretty average but decent for a light snack.

excellent stay, the free wine and snacks during the happy hour was great :) hope to be back soon

• 10th Aug 2014