Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

The staff is really nice and helpful. You feel always safe there and a nice atmosphere is all around the hostel!

Very nice hostel. Centrally located. Very friendly and helpful staff. Tjey provide you with everything you need.

Great place, friendly staff and they have lift! Small miracles when your travelling not having to haul your bags up the stairs for a change. The rooms were great, no bunks and very comfortable mattress and pillows. Annoying to have lock out for cleaning from 10 if you want to go out late and sleep in.

Everything was great. Guy working the night shift was the MAN! Loved this dude! Unfortunately didn't get his name, but he's the only one who smiles. He made us feel welcome right when we checked in and was super helpful in every way possible.

All the crew at freedom traveller hostel were great it was five minutes from the main train station in Rome most of the tourist sights were within walking distance

• 17th Apr 2015

This was a really great experience! Very friendly staff and extremely helpful When trying to get information for the trains. The room itself is basic but there was a balcony to hang wet clothes and there were lockers to lock your stuff. The breakfast is simple, just pastries and coffee but there is a store close by called Conad where u can get food very cheap. Basic kitchen but has what you need and a Nice backyard patio to hang with other guests.

The four bedroom female dorm was unclean and was stinking. I would not stay here again due to the cleanliness issue

The hostel is fantastic. There is breakfast and they offer wine and snacks during the evening. There is a little garden inside de hostel where we can talk a lot and enjoy the nice Italian weather. The staffs are very attentive, all of them. The room and bathroom are clean. There are computers that you can use without charges and the wifi is perfect in all hostel rooms. There is a kitchen. The localization is also great, few meters of Termini Station and you can walk to visit attractions.

Great place to stay for the price. The free breakfast is excellent!

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly! We stayed in a four person private room, which was fairly spacious. There's a free light breakfast each morning, and printing services available for those who need to print tickets, etc.

Super great staff and 24 hour desk!!!! Awesome recommendations and guidance, they really know their stuff.

I loved my time here so much! The staff went above and beyond to help me get my credit card back after it was lost - I'm just so thankful that I chose this hostel. The location was prime for getting everywhere else, and overall my experience was just amazing! :)

Brilliant hostel! Locations fantastic, staff are lovely and it's easy to meet people! They provide wine and snacks in the evening to get things started!

This by far was my favorite hostel I have stayed in. I have stayed in 6 different hostels during my travels. This one tops them all. The staff are super friendly and are always whiling to help you out. They also give you free wine and peanuts that you can get in the dinning area. They set it up this way to maybe give you an opportunity to meet other travelers. They also give you a free hot drink with a crossant of your choice. The rooms are great, it's pretty much like a hotel style.

One of the rare hostels to be best with everything! Atmosphere is great, and so is the morning breakfast, by Rome standards, especially in the grden courtyard! Well laid out, spacious rooms with balcony... helpful staff. Only problem is the small lift, but u need it once or twice for luggage only. Location is VERY close to Termini, yet not noisy. Most airport buses also park within 5 minutes walking. Loads of eateries and supermarket closeby. Excellent stay! (Best wishes from India)

The hostel was great and right next to the train station and metro station so it was easy to get around. The staff were all really friendly and helpful! The free breakfast croissants were a great touch! Overall I loved my stay and would definitely recommend it!

The room I stayed had a really bad distribution with old furniture, I think it would be best if you can have a little more space instead of the wardrobe or the desk. One week before in Rome I booked a room at a Hotel for 1 more euro and it was much more comfortable. Although the atmosphere at the hostel was good. I met some nice people from other countries and the common areas were really nice to drink a coffe.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Great staff, free wine every night. Clean, good location, lockers. This place is good

Freedom traveler is I n a great location right next to the Metro but out of the way from the main roads, so really quiet. Only problem I had was with our roommates going to bed before 9pm and waking up before 7am, making it hard to stay out or sleep in. Bathrooms need to be updated pretty badly but otherwise an overall pleasant stay.

I enjoyed my stay here. The location was convenient, the staff was kind and helpful, and the services were good. I was a bit concerned about how easy it was to get past doors that were supposed to be locked (at night it was fine), but other than that it was great and I would recommend it overall!

• 13th Mar 2015