Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

Our stay with you was wonderful and your hostel staff is very warm.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • India

We were with Franco because we had a private room and I couldn't have asked for a more hospitable host, we have just come back from a month long trip and this was by far the best hostel we stayed at- would highly recommend this place and would DEFINATELY come back

This is the best you'll get in Roms. Excellent value for your money, most helpful staff and owner (couldnt find ice in the freezer so he went next door to get me some, so sweet!), really good location, lockers provides, good kitchen, spacious rooms with private bathrooms, good wifi, free map and information about everything. Wasn't the biggest fan of Rome but this hostel was great!

Great location. Close to train station. Friendly staff, cozy rooms, clean facilities.

Freedom travelers was extremely easy to find and in a great location. I am very glad to have chosen them.

I stayed in a private room. Everything was very good: the location is perfect, the staff is very helpfull. Its a great Palace to stay. I recomend

The dorm I was in was kind of old and grotty (not dirty, just old) but I saw that other dorms had been recently renovated. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the location was good! No problems to speak of.

Very nice and friendly place, really coll staff.

The hostel is very clean and the staff friendly always willing to help. It is very close to te Termini station and with good restaurants nearby. The room is very clean and with air conditioning, very comfortable.

Only got to stay with these folks for an evening, but met some great people and had a good experience. Some of the staff had been working for a few too many hours so they were a little cranky; Gina (sp?) was very welcoming, however, and answered all my questions happily!

Great Hostel! Extremely nice staff! Though it may not appear to be so at first but they are extremely nice! Great atmosphere! Really close to the main train station.

If you're traveling to Rome, you must stay here! The hostel is extremely comfortable, with a nice garden. What makes the place, however, is the people. The woman working at the front desk is so nice, and the gentleman who showed me to my room had lots of great stories. The owner talked with myself and a few friends about Italy's immigration policies for nearly an hour --very interesting! There's also free pizza and wine!

Okay place to stay. Clean rooms. Nice outdoor patio. Staff friendly. Had free pizza and wine, which wasn't that good, but free.

I had a nice stay here and met nice people. I had to book a different room on each of two nights, and I will say that the second room was considerably better than the first, not just because it was ensuite. The first room was on floor 3 instead of the ground floor, its toilet lacked a seat to pulldown, and it had no AC (there was a ceiling fan, but I thought I'd mention it since the hostel advertises AC as a feature--and the second room DID have AC). Staff were helpful and nice, location great.

No hot water.

Very good experience. The bed was very clean and I felt comfortable to sleep on it. There is a bag room to put your stuff and if you bring a pad lock your have a big locker to put your stuff in. Very good hostel.

Hi Zakariya Thanks for choosing our hostel and thanks for your great review. We try to make the customer feel at home. Thanks again and...see you next time. Cheers from Rome !!!!!!!!!

Located few minutes of walk from Termini. Big lockers in rooms that you can put all your stuffs in! Pretty clean during my stay and found no complain at all. The Wifi doesn't work that great. It's the only thing that needs improvement for now.

Ok, not amazing, cheap for Rome. There were 4 doors between the street and my room which don't automatically lock, I locked them behind me every time I left, but not once did I come back and need my keys to get into the building or my room...good if you're forgetful I guess, just bring a padlock for your bags

The hostel is big, very impersonal and the staff are polite and straightforward. Everything is very clean and I had no problems there at all. Very close to Termini station, nice place with Kebab just around the corner. Supermarkets a block away and subway and museums very close too.

The hostel is really close to the train station and within walking distance of everything. The area seemed really safe and there were quite a few other hostels in nearby streets. In the hostel itself the doors were left open quite a lot and as you don't have to go through reception to get into the rooms I was a little more nervous of my things than usual. The staff were lovely and very helpful. Showers were quite small and not as clean as some places I have been, but definitely usable.