Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Lazio, Italy

The showers were the only problem. They are old and when someone take shower on the same time than you, the hot water is not enough for both. But the rest is very good!

Not a bad hostel, Booked 2 beds in a 5 bed dorm, although when got there got put in private room, so not complaining about that. the room was clean but extremely bare, a few pictures could make it feel a bit better. airconditioner wasn't working properly so when went down to reception she helped me by giving me a electric heater, only problem was since old building this kept tripping the circuit breaker, but overall good stay, possibily stay agaim.

Good value for money. Close to train station and grocery store.

I am very content of the atmosphere, i spnt there very nice time, everyone was open and helpful. Thank you!!

I had to be honest freedom traveller hostel is the worst hostel that I ever stay..the guy in the reception is totally rude and arrogant.hostel is boring .if you expecting to meet new people and staying social place this hostel is the last place that you can stay.there is no under bed lockers that you can put your luggage.soo I felt non secure about it.sheets and roomes were clean but showers and toilettes not soo much.

Nice hostel close to termini station and if you don't mind walking its in a good location to all the sites. The guy a reception was helpful and pointed out things on the map for us. There is a decent all you can eat pizza/pasta place across from the hostel where you can fill up on cheap food for 5 euros. The rooms weren't anything special and our shower didn't work which was a major buzzkill. But other than that they provided cheap rooms with banging breakfast pastries every morning. Cheers

Uncomfortable beds, some of the staff was nice, some staff members were rather dismissive.

ACTUALLY I PREFER THE HOSTEL ON VIA GAETA. THE LOCATION IS BETTER! HAVE THE SUPER MARKET RIGHT AT THE CORNER. BUT THIS TIME THEY PUT US ON THE DIFFERENT BUILDING. I LIKE THE BUSINESS MUST GETTING BETTER! ANYWAY, AS USUAL I REALLY ENJOY THE STAY IN FREEDOM TRAVELLER. AND I HOPE MY NEXT STAY COULD PUT ME ON THE BUILDING IN VIA GAETA!!!

The reception staff was great to me, helpful and drew me a few maps of what to see and where to eat! :D Definitely ask about where to get good pizza, how to get around, etc. They will often recommend walking or metro. The hostel itself isn't so wow for me, the bathrooms weren't the cleanest, my first night's room was dim and creepy, the toilet wouldn't stop running, and the rooms weren't so clean either. Conveniently near Termini station but a walk to the nearest sights, not too bad though. :)

Location was great, staff was the best I've ever seen, and it's very secure, you need to pass from lots of locks, however you need your own lock for lockers. I would definitely recommend here. But some facilities had problems for example there was no light in one toilet, and around some beds there are no electricity plugs.

1 2 3 Next » last »