Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

Great location. Very close to the train station and a manageable walking distance from everything. Perfect for our short stay in Rome. And the free wine in the evening is great!

Two staffs are always with smile :) I really love them !😘I It is nice location from the airport and also offer breakfast (one bread and drinking ) The price is really reasonable and every day they clean the room :) I really enjoy my trip :)

Awesome location, staff always helpful and the small breakfast every morning is great to start the day and get going. It was a nice say and I'd recommend for anyone who wants to go to Rome and get to places easily

neighborhood was very noisy. I can not imagine in touristic season. We stayed in private room but our next door was Cleaning room and washing machine worked all night. But neighboorhood is so close to train/bus station. You can walk to touristic areas. Staff is helpfull and Breakfast was delicious :)

great location- only a couple minutes walk from Termini from which you can go anywhere in the city! Breakfast and the free wine and snacks were a very nice touch. Good atmosphere, but they have quiet hours from 11:30 pm to 8 am so its nice if you want to sleep too! Only bad thing was that it was very hard to find at night because there is no sign lit up! Look for it in the day- its across from the RIo Bar with two large wooden doors.

The location is convenient, it's just a 6/7 min walk to reach Termini (the main train station in Roma) You will find a little kitchen, a little common area but not really warm ... It's enough to cook or sit with somebody to talk but not the place you would hang out to meet people ... The price is correct because the breakfast is included so it's not really cheap but still ok ... The staff is random ... one guy is sooo nice ! (The youngest) other people are not always kind with you ... Well 2/4

Nice staff, friendly to give you travel tips and advice Happy hour at night is good, you can meet a lot of interesting people the location is good breakfact included is tasted!

Super friendly and awesome staff that went above and beyond to make sure my stay was comfortable. female 4 bed dorms are better because you get your own bathroom. there was a lot of old people (more than I´ve encountered in other hostels, but probably because it´s the low season), but the hostel has no control over that. excellent location, decent breakfast.

The owner (and only employee), Giovanni, makes this place a haven for travelers. I was delighted with the above-and-beyond hospitality from the beginning. He addressed me by name before even meeting me, cooked authentic delicious Italian food during my entire stay, gave me espresso in the morning without asking, and shared so much passion and knowledge about the city you couldn't help but get wrapped up in it all. His passion for life and for taking care of others shows. Highly recommended.

Had a wonderful stay at Freedom Traveller. The apertivo is greatly appreciated and the staff are friendly and welcoming. My only suggestion would be to provide bath mats in the bathrooms because the bathroom floors get really wet after people use the shower. Although I'm usually pretty careful, I ended up bailing on The floor.

Well located, 5 mins to Termini station. Very convenient The stuff is nice.

Good hostel located very near Termini rail station and metro lines. Staff were friendly and very helpful. Took me a bit to find the place, as the street numbers seemed randomly placed in nothing close to sequential order, but no big deal.The shower was about the size of a phone booth, hahaha.

The staff was sooooooo kind that I could get much information. Wifi network was sometimes very well but sometimes shut down, so I had to go to reception for using wifi. There was no shower room in the dorm, two shower rooms outside. It was sometimes inconvenient because toilet was included in shower room, but it was not that bad. Location is good, very close to Termini station. Even though Termini station is dangerous, security of hostel was perfect.

ok hostel regarding that in rome its not easy to find good ones. The reception is slower than honey.... It took 30minutes for the check in of 2 people

The location is great and the staff is amazing. We had a private room which was fine and it had just the basics, as we anticipated. The washrooms are shared with the floor but I found they were not cleaned daily - or so it seemed that way. It wasn't overly gross but be sure to bring flip flops to use the shower. You get a free breakfast which is really nice and are about a 5 mins walk from the train station.

The woman at the front desk was extremely helpful when we checked in. The wine hour was nice. Great wifi.

It was fantastic, the staff were very helpful and kind. There was a kitchen, a cute patio, a hangout room for residents, about 4 locks to get through until you were in your room- very safe, and the PERFECT location. we could walk everywhere- Vatican, colosseum, pantheon- all within an hour walk. The free wine nights and the breakfasts were such a nice perk too. And they would sometimes put out little snacks! I loved it, can't stress enough how perfect the location was, right by Termini station.

Location not bad, close to train station. Took about 45 minutes to get checked in. WiFi not reliable. Linens may not have been washed. Found hairs and stains on them. Towel provided was dirty. Other residents did not close doors behind them so not very secure. Would not stay here again.

1 2 3 Next » last »