Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

The hostel was great and right next to the train station and metro station so it was easy to get around. The staff were all really friendly and helpful! The free breakfast croissants were a great touch! Overall I loved my stay and would definitely recommend it!

The room I stayed had a really bad distribution with old furniture, I think it would be best if you can have a little more space instead of the wardrobe or the desk. One week before in Rome I booked a room at a Hotel for 1 more euro and it was much more comfortable. Although the atmosphere at the hostel was good. I met some nice people from other countries and the common areas were really nice to drink a coffe.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

Great staff, free wine every night. Clean, good location, lockers. This place is good

Freedom traveler is I n a great location right next to the Metro but out of the way from the main roads, so really quiet. Only problem I had was with our roommates going to bed before 9pm and waking up before 7am, making it hard to stay out or sleep in. Bathrooms need to be updated pretty badly but otherwise an overall pleasant stay.

I enjoyed my stay here. The location was convenient, the staff was kind and helpful, and the services were good. I was a bit concerned about how easy it was to get past doors that were supposed to be locked (at night it was fine), but other than that it was great and I would recommend it overall!

• 13th Mar 2015

the reception man who is from bangladesh was very nice friendly and smily. l felt safe there. thanks

This hostel is so close to the train station. I used it because I only had a late arrival and an early departure but the staff was super helpful and even made a suggestion for a place to get a good gelato on my walk towards the Spanish steps

I loved this hostel - the staff is great and they offer wine and some snacks every night! I made many friends!! It's also near the train station, you can walk to many attractions... I recommend it!

Great staff! Great atmosphere... 5 stars! I hope some day to return this hostel Recommend

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Portugal

This hostel was up to standards. The staff were helpful; neither overly friendly nor unpleasant. As for the facilities, it would be better if the storage room was not in a creepy hut in the garden area. For shared dorms, side lamps by each dorm bed would be great instead of one overhead light. Curtains on bunk beds would be a nice touch for added privacy. The free breakfast of pastries and a hot beverage was nice. Also, the multiple washrooms on each floor were a nice addition.

it was a great experience,and the staff really helpful

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Romania

That was amazing time that I had in the hostel. Everything was nice and clean. Excellent staffs. I will recommend it.....

• 22nd Feb 2015

Great place to stay. Loved the happy hours. Sohel and the other staff were excellent.

I had a wonderful time at Freedom Traveller! They had a nice breakfast with a selection of pastries and coffee to choose from, and snacks and wine at night. It was a great way to meet and interact with others staying at the hostel.

Really great staff, the Bangladeshi bloke is a good laugh and such good value for money with the wine in the evenings! Wish more hostels were like this. Great for solo travellers on a budget.

Excellent the staff guy from Bangladesh

Nice free breakfast!

All stuffs are very kind and helpful! They try to help me a lot and I was really happy. We can drink several kinds of coffee drinks with €0.30! The space for everyone is enough large and we can make some friends with free wine and snacks. The location is also nice so i really like this hostel :D

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Great hostel, quite quiet and facilities pretty Spartan but comfortable with friendly staff and a great location.

Great atmosphere,i had really beautiful stay in the hostel.there was free wine party every night, thats awesome.shower was clean and new renovated,reasonable price,great location,staffs are so friendly and helpful.i got beautiful room decorated,nice color.i will recommend to all of my friends to stay in that hostel.

• 22nd Jan 2015