Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

very pleasant stay.

great stay and the free wine and snaks was a plus et many other travellers in the garden area

Really nice hostel, near the termini station where most of the buses to airports and sightseeing places stops.The only hard problem was to climb more than 100 steps to go to our room or every time we wanted to go to the reception or go out..

The facilities are very nice. It has fast, free wifi. They provide a small but free breakfast every morning, and they also provide free wine to guests every evening. My only (very minor) complaint is that there is no obvious signage outside the building, so I inadvertently passed by the front door on my first attempt to find it. With that said, the hostel is very nice overall and I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Not a bad place to stay. Close to the train station, but pretty far away from all of the major sites. Wi-Fi is incredibly spotty in the rooms. I found a scorpion in my bed, which makes for a good story back home I guess.

Pros: Reasonably priced, good atmosphere, Close to Termini Station, free evening snacks, nice garden,'Soheil' the guy from India who works there is super helpful and nice Cons: Old facilities, everything requires maintenance

Nice enough staff, rooms are small but clean. Breakfast is a little disappointing (one Croissant and a cup of coffee) but tasty. We enjoyed our stay.

• 29th Aug 2014

We stayed in a private 2bed shared bathroom. The room had a but of a wierd smell but can't really complain for the price. The location is a bit of a trek from the major sights but close to the train/bus station so no need to schlepp your bags 1/2way across town. Kitchen is super small but I never saw anyone use it but us!!!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »