Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

Excellent the staff guy from Bangladesh

Nice free breakfast!

All stuffs are very kind and helpful! They try to help me a lot and I was really happy. We can drink several kinds of coffee drinks with €0.30! The space for everyone is enough large and we can make some friends with free wine and snacks. The location is also nice so i really like this hostel :D

• 26th Jan 2015
  • Japan

Great hostel, quite quiet and facilities pretty Spartan but comfortable with friendly staff and a great location.

Great atmosphere,i had really beautiful stay in the hostel.there was free wine party every night, thats awesome.shower was clean and new renovated,reasonable price,great location,staffs are so friendly and helpful.i got beautiful room decorated,nice color.i will recommend to all of my friends to stay in that hostel.

• 22nd Jan 2015
  • India

A little old, but overall good value for money. Included breakfast is nice and so is the wine and snacks they serve in the evening. I had to change rooms mid-way through my stay, which was a little frustrating. I saw cleaners in the rooms every day but found dust bunnies and items left by previous guests on the floor. Relatively inexpensive hostel-- nothing fantastic but not too bad.

One of the staff scared me a bit but she had good intentions and generally they were nice. Loved the wine and snacks!

Staff were awesome and the free wine and breakfast were great. The lock out for "cleaning hour" was inconvenient and the hour was more like two hours per room. after a big night out it is challenging to be unable to sleep in! though perhaps that was a good thing! Lack of keycards for doors was annoying.

I was there only one night and it was a lucky night because Giulia cooked fantastic pasta for everyone.. everything was great.

• 14th Jan 2015

Staff was really kind.

This is the second time I spend my vacation in this hostel (the first time was one year ago), and I am somehow disappointed. Fist, the staffs were not so friendly compared to those whom I met 1 year ago. When I checked out, the lady at the counter was unfriendly, just like she wanted me to go as soon as possible, she could not even give a smile. Second, the sack was not so good, few things to eat. Yet, a very nice thing: the hostel locates at a very convenient place, near the Termini Station

I had a rm mate check-in at 00:30am, dropped the bag n left till 4:30am. He came back like his home, did everythin loud ... went to the toilet without flushing, constantly spoke sth to himself which I could barely hear the words. I was totally pissed off by his amazing performance. In conclusion, if u r stayin in a dorm. A crazy rm mate would be gd enough to ruin a 5 stars hotel. So why bother so much about how ppls review. Im tellin you now, gd location, helpful stuff, what u need is luck!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »