Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

everything was fine , clean rooms . good wifi, excellent staff and location and good value.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Clean rooms and bathrooms. Breakfast can be more inclusive and better. Very friendly staff to make you feel comfortable. Prefect location close to the termini. Will stay here when I visit Rome again

we were in a private room and were not aware that cleaners came in every day. It would have been nice if the hostel had told us ahead of time. I also did not appreciate the fact that the cleaners threw out a bag of my food because I had left it in the same vicinity as the trash can. If I had wanted to throw it out I would have put it IN the trash can.

the smell in the building was repulsive. also we were not told ahead of time that our room would be in a different building a couple blocks away than the main part of the hostel.

Shower area easy to get flooded, perhaps the drainage outlet is blocked by hair or something. The lock to the apartment is a bit difficult to open. And the bunk beds are not very comfortable, those mattresses needed change(but the single bed beside mine is much more comfortable).

Atmosphere was kinda lame. Walking distance to the main train station and the rooms were clean.

The bahtroom, was mouldy, the toiletseat was not fixed, and the whole room was very bad air -conditioned. The staff was not unfriendly but also not very friendly

The hostel is very close to termini station wich makes it easy to get public transportation to all Rome. The atmosphere is inexistent but it's clean and safe enough to spend a couple of nights. The price was a bit high but comparing to other places it''s a the avarage you willl pay in the city. The breakfast is only a pastry

The only issue was that many private rooms share a single toilet with shower. Since many people share the toilet, there are quite a few times whereby I had to wait a bit for the toilet. Otherwise, the room very nice and clean, and the location is excellent.

Five minute walk from the metro station to get to the main sites (or the big train station you'll probably arrive into). They give you a coupon every morning for breakfast across the street which is a good deal. Walking up the stairs to the fifth floor every time I needed to get back was a pain, and there really aren't enough bathrooms on each floor for the amount of people there, but it was worth the money in the end because there really aren't cheap places in Rome.

A good location just a little bit away from the main attractions in Rome. Nothing to complain about. Pretty mellow stay. Also theres free breakfast which is a major bonus, and they have a deal with the restaurant across the street where you can get pizza, pasta, and a drink for 5€ at dinner time. There were no locks on the individual bedroom doors so I would bring a lock for th lockers.

We reached 1st day - bath room no hot water, second day morning we feedback to staff

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

Staff are very friendly ... We stayed in a couple room which was 2 minutes walk from the main building / reception. The room was very small but wifi was good and as was the central location ( 4 minutes walk to Termini). Enjoyed our stay and will likely go there again ...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »