Freedom Traveller Reviews

Via Gaeta, 23, Rome, Italy

Staff are very friendly and super helpful. Atmosphere is great and happy hour is perfect! Enjoyed stating there!

The best atmosphere i have ever had and happy hours is the best time to socialize and have fun.

• 3rd Jun 2015

I was welcomed by Gina who is just amazing. Other staff members were friendly and attentive as well. Atmosphere is nice and I met great new people at 'Sangria time', everyday at 7pm. All conditions were very good. Good location. Pizza place just in front had great value. I would definitely come again.

Been to lot of hostel but the bathroom of this hostel was the worst I have ever been to .. It seems it was last modeled 2000 years ago ... The bad made lot of noises and were really uncomfortable as well ... The room size was the largest ever for a hostel room I have been to so I am conflicted on rating ... If they can remodel their bathroom, it will be a very good hostel ... The night shift guy (some Indian looking ) was very helpful ...

When in Rome stay at Freedom Traveller. Staff is excellent. Rooms are spacious and clean, and the location is perfect. I have stayed at this property numerous times and have thoroughly enjoyed my stay there every time. The kindness and professionalism of the staff, the nice atmosphere, and the garden and daily wine happy hour were the things every traveler hopes for. Love coming here and try to make it my Rome home every time. Really recommend this place!

• 28th May 2015

I had a great time at this hostel. The staff was friendly and energetic and definitely wanted everybody to have a good time hence the free wine after 7! I also really appreciated the free breakfast before a long day of epic sightseeing. Also so close to the termini station! It was clean, up to date decor and I would whole heartedly recommend it to others!

• 27th May 2015
  • American Samoa

PROS - location just around the corner from Termini. They offer free wine and nibbles each night so you can mingle and meet people. Not overally expensive either for location. CONS - No one was at the front desk when we arrived, the hostel was empty, had to wait about 25 minutes until someone showed up. Mattresses are so hard and uncomfortable. Overall though, a pretty good hostel for meeting people and great location.

Great hostel to meet like minded travellers and friendly people. Security was great because they have curfew rules with the front doors, plus a set of keys for the doors you need access to. Kitchen was useful. Definitely has an unique elevator to get upstairs in... Staff members were amazing for answers. I only rate facilities poorly because it's an old building with old doors.

Great location just a short 3 minute walk from Termini, maybe 25 minutes from the major sites if you walk fast. Staff very courteous and helpful. Breakfast good. The one weird thing: there was a mid 60's year old woman in my four bed room, and it seemed like she lives there (way too many large bags for traveling, constantly was at the Hostel, seemed very settled in as she commandeered most of the lockers as a pantry.) So that was a bit odd. But overall a great stay, would come back again.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »