8.5
Fabulous 783 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 783 Total Reviews
Freehand Miami Hostel and Hotel Located at 2727 Indian Creek Drive, , Miami.
USA
Miami Florida 33140 2727 Indian Creek Drive
85% 783
25.8045353 -80.1266462
    Rooms available

• Vietnam, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2016
5.7

We take the flight from LA, at 5 AM. And arrived Miami at 5-6pm. We're pretty tired. The reception gave us a key to room in 3rd floor. But when we went to inside that room, there had 3 big luggages the bed. And we had to change to another room in second floor. Location and atmosphere was nice. But the staffs looked so tired. Bathroom was so old, dirty, and the room smell too stink. The AC stank the whole room out. Smell like someone just pissed in our room. Thank you for your attention!

• USA, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

This really was a great stay! Would not recommend for parents with children . It literally turns into a full on bar/club night fall. It's a fun atmosphere for sure. Very close to the beach, and has some good places to eat if you walk about 15 minutes either way of hostel. The food at the hostel is very good as well. The rooms were great too! Loved our roommate. If you love to party, socialize and just have fun. Stay here!

13th Apr 2016

A great hostel with good nightlife around the pool

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2016
5.7

The carpets on the corridors smelt damp. We were informed that there would be some form of room service. We stayed for 3 nights and our bathroom had not been cleaned. I asked one of the male receptionists to assist me in determining whether there were any bikes for rent and I was rudely interrupted by another intoxicated guest, whom he seemed to pay more attention to (as she was flirting) than myself. It was so uncomfortable, I walked away.

8th Apr 2016

Great atmosphere, great music, comfortable beds, great staff. I would recommend this hostel to someone. I like the outdoor bar and pool setting. The staff made you feel like home. Other than the bar and restaurant at the hostel you will have to do some walking or take the metro bus for other bars, restaurants, and nightlife.

7th Apr 2016

Great place to stay! I was part of a group of 9 people and everything went extremely well. I have stayed at a lot of hostels and this has to be one of my favorites! Will definitely stay here again!

7th Apr 2016
6.0

As in other reviews, how strange, the room was so humid, all sheets, articles of clothing, became damp in no time flat. Good bathroom. Beds were nonetheless comfortable. The music played at the hostel on a thursday night till the wee hours, very loud, couldn't get to sleep, even with ear plugs. Breakfast not worth getting up for. Front desk rather uninterested. Didn't live up to what I was expecting.

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Apr 2016

Real comfortable bed. The place is real cool, quiet and nice. Full of wonderful people!

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2016

I had a great time at Freehand! The hostel is located just 5 min from the beach and not too far from South Beach. The facilities are great, with a lobby with a free breakfast buffet, but no kitchen. The best feature is the patio with pool + bar which is a geat place to chill or go for drinks. The room had everything you need but not more than that. It did not look as nice as in the pictures, and I thought the bathroom wasn't very clean. The staff was not always service minded.

1st Apr 2016
6.3

It is ok if you are looking to simply find a place to sleep and are not going to spend time in the hostel. I was disappointed by the common areas. There was a pool area, and a lobby but both were very crowded. The pool and hostel are swamped by patrons of restaurant. The lobby was dark and the furniture was uncomfortable. It seems like a lot of emphasis was put on style but not user friendly for the guests. The room was small and crowded for what I paid. Booked two nights and stayed one.