Freehand Miami Hostel and Hotel Reviews

2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami, USA

Great place to stay! Will recommend and will be back!

• 19th Jun 2015

Perfect staff members! Specially at the recpetion desk. The patio area with the pool is awesome and very well decorated. The room was very well decorated also and very clean. The clean lady seemed to avoid cleaning (she just knocked on the bedroom door and left very quickly - we could not even talk to her). The temperature inside was always perfect. There sould be more options in the breakfast.

Liked the pool and bar area, although it should have been open past 8PM! Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast staff were a bit rude trying to take our bowls away when we hadn't finished eating yet.

Amazing Hostel with amazing experience!! The swimming pool make the place better than other hostels in Miami. There you can meet other people and make new friends. The staff aren't much friendly. They seem dont work happy. They never smile for you and only answer the enough. They look like unhappy people. But I can say that one of best hostel I have been.

The whole vibe of this hostel was incredible. The outdoor seating & pool area encouraged social conversation and there was often activities going on somewhere/sometime to help foster new friendships. My only wish is that the hostel staff had been a little more welcoming/accommodating. I was given little direction when I checked in other than "This is your room number." I didn't find out there was even a guest kitchen until well into my stay here. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

• 6th Jun 2015

Had a verry nice Stay ! fresh pressed orange juice for breakfast was delicious ! Nice pool area to hang out. Over all a verry good experience, highly recommendet. Only difficult thing: to see who is an employee and who is a guest at the pool area. Made it hard to order drinks if you don't know who is a server. After 3 days i finally got used to it and knew them but that was about the time i had to leave allready. ;)

• 29th May 2015

The Freehand was a nice hotel, however it is not a backpackers hostel. The location was great, only 1 block from fantastic beaches, and the hotel pool was really nice and clean. The hotel itself was nicely maintained and the staff were really friendly. I would stay here again.

I have stayed at hostels all over the world , this is easily the best. the atmosphere is fantastic. rooms are hotel quality and clean. the bar is great. staff are so friendly and go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. both the bar staff and hostel staff have been the best i have experienced anywhere in the world. i would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants a great time in Miami.

Solid place for the States. Worth the trip.

I´ve never visit this hostel, it´s my first time, and it´s just great. I have been recommend it to many Friends because I like it very much.

• 18th May 2015
  • Mexico

Loved the bar, the location and the private quad!

• 10th May 2015

Everything was beyond our expectations! The only thing I have to comment on is the size of the pool and the appearance of the pool- it looked very unsanitary.

• 9th May 2015

The service was worse than expected. The staff was very rude and disrespectful and made no effort to change their attitude the entire stay there. They were also understaffed during daytime hours. It took an hour or more to get service poolside. I will NEVER come back to this hostel again. Nor will I recommend it to anyone. The only reason I stayed there was because the bar was rated among top 50 in Miami. The drink looked cool but was disgusting. It's not about looks but more about qualify. FU

The hostel is pretty good...super clean, really confortable, great location...it has a incredible bar and a nice pool...the only downside I'd say is the security...anyone can access the entire hostel...my friend's Ipad was stolen from his locker...

Stayed in plenty of hostels throughout my time traveling, and this place Is easily one of the best I've stayed at. Guaranteed a great time if you stay here.

• 3rd May 2015

Decent location, bus ride away from main parts of town. The common area/outdoor area are great places to mingle with people. Bathroom was clean. My room's window was difficult to open and close and in need of repair. Good place to meet people from all over the world, and decent overall for the price.

The pool was amazing! Really close to the beach! Far from bars and food. transportation is average in Miami so it was slightly annoying. The in house bar was good value though.

Amazing hostel with an amazing location! The pool was brilliant, and the beach was a five minute walk! Local ammenities were great. Will definitely be back!!

Great experience at Freehand hostel. Bedroom is clean and beds are confortable in comparison with the average of hostels. The shared environment is relaxing, beautiful and clean. The swimming pool is amazing. Just wished there were more activities sponsored by the hostel.

• 12th Apr 2015

Friendly staff. Located close to beach.Good breakfast. The only problem I had was that i was on top bunk and felt very unsafe coming down as the ladder was between two beds.

« first « Prev 1 2 3