Freehand Miami Hostel and Hotel Reviews

2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami, USA

I was STOLEN in this hostel, more than $1000 (cash). I bought the locker offered by them, even that the wardrobe/cabinet was open by someone. I had warned them that the wardrobe/cabinet could be opened with a little force in the knob, even that they didn't listen or they didn't want to listen. I stayed in two different rooms, both have the same problem, actually all rooms have the same locker, therefore the same problem. I don't recommend for sure if you carry value things with you.

• 15th May 2014

I totally recommend this hostel! The rooms are great and you have a lot of privacy compared to other hostels. The pool is awesome but i did not like that pool and bar area are a public space were everyone can come in the evening. The staff was a bit slow so I spent a lot time waiting at the front desk. Beach is two blocks away, supermarket one block. Best hostel in Miami Beach so far!

We loved it, this was our third time with you, people very friendly we love the patio by the pool. Room is a good size. We were in a eight person room, for two nights. First night we paid 27.00 pp but for some reason it was 30.00pp for second night, next time I'll try online for better price. Thanks again for a great time, when we are staying with you we always call staying with you our home away from home.

• 8th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This is a really great hostel. The rooms and beds are great and comfortable. The showers are pretty good. The pool and bar area is wonderful. The staff is really nice and friendly but everything is very slow. It took over 30 minutes to check in and anytime you needed to ask for something it took a long time.

Absolutely one of the best stays in a hostel I have ever experienced! Staff are great, the hostel is clean, there is free breakfast, the pool is nice and has lots of deck chairs, there is an amazing bar and restaurant attached that even locals come to. The atmosphere is amazing, the music, the people, and there is always something to do! The night life is so good at the hostel that 2 of my 4 nights I stayed at the hostel bar! Only downfall is it's a little ways from the action of south beach

Hostel / restaurant / bar combi. In the weekends there is a great atmosphere here, with locals coming from Miami and international hostelers. The bar and swimming area is cool, and the rooms are neat aswell. I stayed here dor three days and can really recommend a stay here.

The hostel was very nice, but not very social. There was a bar on site, but it was always packed and full of people who don't stay at the hostel. I found it very clean and the location is average (40 minute walk from south beach). The people at the desk are sometimes nice (depends on who you get). Breakfast is average. If I came back to Miami I probably wouldn't stay here.

I enjoyed the stay very much and I can totally recommend this hostel! The only disadvantage was, that the oven in the kitchen didn't work while I was there. But I'm sure, they'll fix it soon!

• 15th Apr 2014

The new guest house was very nice except the placing of the toilets wasn't very well thought out....little room to actually sit in the direction pointed as even at 5"4' my knees were almost touching the wall. As well, there should be a full length mirror placed somewhere in the room.The guest robes were a very nice touch and the bed and the pillows were very soft. Most of the front desk staff was nice but the girl that checked us in (Asian girl) she wasn't very friendly needs CSR training.

Thanks very much, it was a very pleasant stay. Best hostel in Miami

• 2nd Apr 2014

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review us - come back soon! -Management Team

1 2 Next » last »