Freehand Miami Hostel and Hotel Reviews

2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami, USA

I only stayed here 1 night but they front desk was friendly and the bed was more like a double. The parking lot was next to the hostel but be prepared to wait. Miami is a nightmare to park so wait in the lot until you see an unsuspecting person returning to their car and then follow/stalk them in your car and claim the space!..might take 15-2o minutes at the longest. Or an hour if you don't follow the rules like me! Only downside of the hostel was the bar outside.Old, noise leaking windows.:(

The facilities here are very good. The beds are extremely comfortable with memory foam mattresses. The place has quite a chilled atmosphere especially compared to Miami international hostel. The swimming pool is nice. There is a fun bar has a relaxed atmosphere where you can get beers for $2 of staying in the hostel which is cheaper than anywhere else we have found on South beach. A good place to stay.

Nice place and wouldn't definitely go back. However, I would never buy a drink from their bar again. I ordered a well whiskey, $13. I would've asked how much, but it was well. Maybe I got the tourist price. Regardless, staff was awesome and really enjoyed my stay.

We really enjoyed our stay at Freehand. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. There is a free breakfast each morning which is a nice touch. The atmosphere is very relaxed - it's not a hectic party hostel, but there is a bar onsite. The pool area is also great!

Cheerful and helpful staff, great rooms, amazing bar and a lovely pool. The first time I've ever stayed in a hostel that felt more like a communal hotel. Less than 10 mins from the beach and about a 20 min walk from main strip. Would easily recommend it to anyone.

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Staff was super friendly. Ambience of the place was charming, overall just pleasantly surprised :) thank you Freehand.

• 4th Feb 2015

This is what i call 5 stars hostel. The best hostel in Miami and by the far in the world. Very professional and friendly staff. Comfortable beds in rooms where you have 2 bathrooms is pretty rare in hostel world. The swimming pool and the garden gives it a resort feeling. The location one block from the beach really awesome. I really enjoyed my stay there.

The bar is simply amazing! At night everybody comes here to have fun. The pool is great. It's the best place to chill. The location is not the best, but you have taxis or limos that take you to the clubs ;)

Great place! Very hard yo park

• 9th Jan 2015