Freehand Miami Hostel and Hotel Reviews

2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami, USA

This place has a great ambiance. I was on a budget but I'm also almost 30 and not interested in the usual hostel party vibe. Free Hand was mature, relaxed, clean and comfortable. They have a great bar in the back, a hangout area around the pool, and an indoor lounge area where you can read, eat, write or just hang out. I stayed in the 6 bed female dorm - it was clean, the mattress was comfortable and there were individual tables/night lights for each bed. Overall, had a great stay!

• 5th Jul 2015

I didn't realise that there was a bar directly outside of my room. It was amusing that there was a sign on the piano to stop playing at 10pm, but the bar was playing music until 2am. The bar was, however, a very big plus at the same time. Didn't have to go far to find people to chat to, and the atmosphere was excellent. South Beach was less than a 20 minute walk. Staff were very willing to give advice on how to get to places and do things.

Great place to stay! Will recommend and will be back!

• 19th Jun 2015

Perfect staff members! Specially at the recpetion desk. The patio area with the pool is awesome and very well decorated. The room was very well decorated also and very clean. The clean lady seemed to avoid cleaning (she just knocked on the bedroom door and left very quickly - we could not even talk to her). The temperature inside was always perfect. There sould be more options in the breakfast.

Liked the pool and bar area, although it should have been open past 8PM! Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast staff were a bit rude trying to take our bowls away when we hadn't finished eating yet.

Amazing Hostel with amazing experience!! The swimming pool make the place better than other hostels in Miami. There you can meet other people and make new friends. The staff aren't much friendly. They seem dont work happy. They never smile for you and only answer the enough. They look like unhappy people. But I can say that one of best hostel I have been.

The whole vibe of this hostel was incredible. The outdoor seating & pool area encouraged social conversation and there was often activities going on somewhere/sometime to help foster new friendships. My only wish is that the hostel staff had been a little more welcoming/accommodating. I was given little direction when I checked in other than "This is your room number." I didn't find out there was even a guest kitchen until well into my stay here. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.

• 6th Jun 2015

Had a verry nice Stay ! fresh pressed orange juice for breakfast was delicious ! Nice pool area to hang out. Over all a verry good experience, highly recommendet. Only difficult thing: to see who is an employee and who is a guest at the pool area. Made it hard to order drinks if you don't know who is a server. After 3 days i finally got used to it and knew them but that was about the time i had to leave allready. ;)

• 29th May 2015

The Freehand was a nice hotel, however it is not a backpackers hostel. The location was great, only 1 block from fantastic beaches, and the hotel pool was really nice and clean. The hotel itself was nicely maintained and the staff were really friendly. I would stay here again.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »