Freehand Miami Hostel and Hotel Reviews

2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami, USA

Try to modify Breakfast service.

I had no problems with security but my friends had a few things go missing so i recommend using the lockers! the facilities are good but they don't have a washing machine and the laundromat is pretty far. the bar there is amazing and the staff are awesome such a good place to stay

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Stayed for 4 nights. Great hostel! Has a pool and looks/feels really cool. Beach & Boardwalk 2 minutes away which is great. Breakfast included and is fairly comprehensive too. Parking round the corner can be tricky to get and needs topping up every 3 hours during the day. 8 bed room felt a little cramped and reception staff sometimes overwhelmed so had to wait a while. Great hostel and met some cool people, if you're in Miami it's a must!

I booked through this web page however when i arrived at the hostel , I waited till check in and they turned me down saying they have no more place. It was very disappointing for me , i trusted them and spared my time there and at the end they only said we dont have a place. Dont know if it is the hostel's fault or not but it was a terrrible experience.

• 22nd Aug 2015
  • Turkey

It's a good place to stay and I'd come back. But, they have old bathrooms and a stinky elevator. Not to mention a very poor breakfast. There is a supermarket nearby, but prices there are overly high and there is no kitchen you could use in the hostel.

Really good things here: the beds are perfect, they offer a variety of activities, the breakfast was the best we had in the hostels in the USA, we got clean towels often, very close to the beach and it has a nice pool and a bar in the hostel. Little less good things: the volume of the music of the bar (loud until it closes around 2:00) the WiFi reception was bad, especcially in the room, there was a big leakage on our last day caused by a night of rain, only a microwave in the kitchen

This is the best hostel ever sTayed in right on the beach so could go for a morning swim. Super market right next to it. Bus stop right outside to go to the shops or wherever you want. I loved this hostel made me feel like I'm in a hotel. Very posh for a hostel. Clean, fresh.

Friendly and helpful staff, great location, and solid facilities make this an outstanding hostel.

Amazing overall....location to south beach or nikki beach, kinda far; however, the beach is two blocks away...not as nice as the previous stated. Amazing atmosphere and staff. I was blown away for the price we paid and what we got. Everyone in NYC told us to go to broken shaker and it was right there!! By far one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

I had a great time. The diversity of people & age groups,were very good. The athomsphere was not Latin at all, and i liked it since I come from Argentina and we don' t relate to the rest of the Latin culture, or music. Everybody seemed to enjoy and I did it myself. I didnt like when they opened the bar to the public, or the pool. (people not staying at the Freehand crowded the area) But the for the rest I highly recommend it for travellers any age.Breakfast should feed all the pax!!!

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Argentina

The kitchen close very early. Staff do not know enough about the city, and some of them recommend us pub that were closed. The air condition was very cold in the lobby. Room were very good. Pretty good service of towels

• 12th Aug 2015