Freehand Miami Hostel and Hotel Reviews

2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami, USA

Extremely nice atmosphere. Highly recommended.

I stayed in this hostel for one week. Maybe it s not the cheapest place around, but i think it s worth the money!! it s very clean and safe. stuff was always very nice and very helpful. i ve got everything you need in a hostel. every night there are some action around the bar and the pool, so it s quite easy there to make some friends. i really liked my stay!! I would recommend this place for people who like to stay in miami beach!!!

The location is not excellent because it's a long walk from Ocean Drive where all the restaurants are, however it is close to the beach so all in all it's good. The best feature of this hostel is the lounge-area with pool and bar. Good music and exotic scenery.

Of all the hostels I've ever stayed in this has the best dorm rooms I've seen. The hostel even has a pool! A little far from SoBe though.

Hi, Thanks for taking the time to review us - we hope you enjoyed your stay here! -Management Team

Had a nice stay in Miami Beach. Close to downtown and nice staff. Facility in my room was broken at the end of my stay but the were fixing it when I left. Only one shower/toilet combination per room with no public ones. Breakfast is not really good.

it is a chill hostel, very art oriented. staff is quite friendly. the hostels location is good, the beds are quite comfortable. facilities (kitchen/guest lounge) are good. paid parking is ok (not to high a costs). - points: no outside beer besides room/guest lounge policy.

Great place to stay... Easy, fun, secure and friendly. One of the best hostels I've stayed at!

• 3rd Oct 2013

Hi there, Thanks for the review - we hope to see you again soon! -Management Team

One of the best places I've ever stayed!!! Thanks freehand can't wait to come back!

When I arrived I waited 45 min to giving me the room because the receptionist had forgotten me. The hostel is very cool, it is located in a good position to the beach and Collins Av. There is a bike rent service not expensive and a simple good breakfast. I don't like that there aren't any free maps and a free guide to Miami like other hostel give you usually. The room are confortable (I was an 4 shared rooms) but the windows were closed as in a prison.In 4 days I have never see the cleaner.

• 21st Sep 2013

Before booking my room for my 17-hr layover I called to make sure that there would be a bunk available despite my 7am arrival, considering their check-in time is 3pm. My flight landed at 5am and I got to Freehand (super easily accessible from the airport!) at 6am. I had to talk to the concierge and give him the I-was-told-by-someone-from-here speech to get a bed, but other than that, very clean place, the most comfortable bed and pillow I've ever slept on in a hostel!

Hi there, Thanks for the review - we're glad you enjoyed your short time here at the Freehand! Come back soon!

quite nice. people great.

• 15th Sep 2013

This place is great! Friendly and funky, right near the beach and bus stops to take you to south beach. Everything is fresh and clean, loved it.

We lived on 4 different hostels in Miami beach and this was absolutely the best. Very nice rooms with good beds and toilets! The staff was always nice and helpfull.

• 8th Sep 2013
  • Sweden

The best hostel that i stayed in US. The rooms and bedrooms are very clean, the breakfast was good, beds very comfortables. Bar/pool area and facilities too. Only the check in could be earlier. i will come back as soon as possible. Great hostel!

A wonderful place to stay!

great hostel, i loved the design, the locatin and the activities it offered. the best i have ever seen. looking forward to my next stay!

Hi, Thanks for the review - we're glad you enjoyed your time at the Freehand! We hope to see you again soon!

When we came at 3PM at check in time room was still not ready. We were waiting and waiting and waiting for the room until housekeeping was done at 4:30PM. Wasted an hour and a half. Rooms are very nice, quite clean (still don't know what took housekeeping so much time), atmosphere is very friendly, breakfast delicious and design of the hostel and outdoors is awesome.

overall good place, beds are a touch small for taller people, only stayed for one night, general vibe felt good, a little way away from the main strip of south beach but only $2 bus ride, buses can be a little unpredictable though, clean place, staff were ok, breakfast is a bit limited and really unhealthy

An excellent place to stay. A wonderful value for the money. My only problem with them is they didnt put all of the great things that come with staying there. They have a very nice very clean pool. A nice restaurant and two bars!! Rooms are very neat, bathrooms are clean with nice fixtures. Bed are cozy and even have power outlets right near you to charge your cellphones! Very safe top notch facility. Also had plenty of parking with meters and a conveint bus stop about 100 ft away. Stay here!

Everything was fine, just the only problem, there is no parking possibility.

• 26th Aug 2013