Freehand Miami Hostel and Hotel Reviews

2727 Indian Creek Drive, Miami, USA

A nice hostel with a good atmosphere and nice facilities, and he staff were very helpful. However, it might be an idea to restrict smoking around the pool area, as it was not very pleasant to swim with cigarette smoke everywhere.

• 5th Jul 2014

Insgesammt ist es ein gutes hostel.. Blos kann man erst sehr spät (15:00) ein checken und wir mussten sogar noch etwas länger warten. Wir hatten ein 4er delux zimmer. War sehr sauber.. Blos richtige hostel stimmung kam nicht auf. Der pool ist klein aber fein und echt gold wert. Die gartnanlage auch total schön. Blos hatt man uns über nichts informiert. Küche, bar etc keine ahnung.. Mussten alles selber raus finden. Allgemein ist das personal etwas langsam und man könnte etwas mehr hilfe erwarten

Dorm room lockers could be a bit more secure. It is easy for anyone including non-guests to come and go in all the communal areas.

• 27th Jun 2014

Brilliant hostel, clean, spacious, in good location and most importantly friendly

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Wales

I've no words to explain my satisfaction. Everything are good, I was very well recieved and the infrastructure is very good. The recepcionists are funny and gave me all support necessary. So, it was AMAZING. recommend.

Todo bien a excepción del bar, bebidas muy mezquinas, imaginar q una piña colada no le agreguen crema d coco ni leche evaporada es una falta a los conocedores

• 14th Jun 2014
  • Guatemala

More suited to a holiday maker than a traveller/backpacker with a fairly expensive bar on site used by locals. The location is probably ok in winter, but in summer its too far from anywhere to walk in the heat! Breakfast is fairly poor. The rooms are the best I've ever come across in a dorm. Staff are good but not enough on the front desk so service can be slow.

The best in Miami!

Overall my stay at freehand was great, the sleeping accommodation was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast is included in the cost. The only issues i had was the lockers they provided in the room were either broken or easy to get into even with a lock on them. The second issue, was that the staff is not very friendly but they are however helpful.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Great location and great rooms. Would return!

muy agradable estancia con una atencion excelente y muy buena relacion calidad / precio. me pareció caro ( abusivo ) el bar. pero no lo relaciono con el hostel.

• 28th May 2014

Great pool and good location to beach, let down by high bar price, that sucks the life out of the place.

Such a nice hostel for us backpackers! Clean, trendy and in a good location. Beds were so comfy and it was like a home away from home. Only thing is that the bar is VERY expensive ($55 for 4 drinks). Fair enough that it's a bar for residents as well, but at least let us drink our own drink in the common room as we're travellers on a budget! Other than that, loved it!

Es un hostal solo para americanos

• 17th May 2014
  • Colombia

I was STOLEN in this hostel, more than $1000 (cash). I bought the locker offered by them, even that the wardrobe/cabinet was open by someone. I had warned them that the wardrobe/cabinet could be opened with a little force in the knob, even that they didn't listen or they didn't want to listen. I stayed in two different rooms, both have the same problem, actually all rooms have the same locker, therefore the same problem. I don't recommend for sure if you carry value things with you.

• 15th May 2014

I totally recommend this hostel! The rooms are great and you have a lot of privacy compared to other hostels. The pool is awesome but i did not like that pool and bar area are a public space were everyone can come in the evening. The staff was a bit slow so I spent a lot time waiting at the front desk. Beach is two blocks away, supermarket one block. Best hostel in Miami Beach so far!

We loved it, this was our third time with you, people very friendly we love the patio by the pool. Room is a good size. We were in a eight person room, for two nights. First night we paid 27.00 pp but for some reason it was 30.00pp for second night, next time I'll try online for better price. Thanks again for a great time, when we are staying with you we always call staying with you our home away from home.

• 8th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Kann dieses Hostel jedem mit gutem Gewissen weiterempfehlen! Würde jederzeit wieder dort absteigen. Die Leute, Personal als auch Traveller, waren sehr nett und die Atmosphäre war immer toll! An der Poolarea ist immer was los ohne das es aber ausartet. Als Alleinreisende(r) findet man easy Anschluss! Strand, Supermarkt

This is a really great hostel. The rooms and beds are great and comfortable. The showers are pretty good. The pool and bar area is wonderful. The staff is really nice and friendly but everything is very slow. It took over 30 minutes to check in and anytime you needed to ask for something it took a long time.

Absolutely one of the best stays in a hostel I have ever experienced! Staff are great, the hostel is clean, there is free breakfast, the pool is nice and has lots of deck chairs, there is an amazing bar and restaurant attached that even locals come to. The atmosphere is amazing, the music, the people, and there is always something to do! The night life is so good at the hostel that 2 of my 4 nights I stayed at the hostel bar! Only downfall is it's a little ways from the action of south beach

« first « Prev 1 2 3